Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 63)

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

29 January 2011

Thumbs Up:

K Family! Loved them all

Dont care much for a transformed Madz. It can only mean one thing. RBO ending soon. If everyone is reformed so easily. Why?

Does not give me a happy feeling

KT and YM's restrained acting

Some lines were really good. Esp Khanak's "Youve told me who you are with, why would I doubt it"

They both are on completely DIFFERENT planets as far as trust goes.

He is very good looking, wealthy, city bred and popular with women, still she is not insecure.

She doesnt have any of that, maybe except good looks, but he is so INSECURE!

Great variations in both characters' traits

Well written

LOVED the way the seeds of mistrust are slowly germinating in his mind

Loved the way he deviously introduced and presented ideas of infidelity to her. Good screenplay

Thumbs Down:

YM's wig

KT's shirt

The two girls chatting at the coffee shop. Too phillumy!

The song did not touch me. Did not find it melodious and the lyrics were OK. Maybe its hugely popular, but did not reach out to me.

Agood Sat episode after SR nite on Nov 27th

KT and YM got over 12 minutes of air time.

This is MY RBO

...Do u Really thnk its gonna end aftr dis!!!as far as i am concerned i won't mind aftr seein d Dhulwadi track!!! Aso dre won't b nythng left 2 b shown...Bt since its Odhani nd characters seem 2 suffer frm bipolar syndromes quite often.....i do expect 2 see a total immature n Jerk shaan aftr D track aso!!

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

guys,

let me know how this dhulwadi track is ... based on that i will get back to show  ,
Would you like SWJ to email you?LOL
Iam guessing most here will be too busy gushing over ShaNak to fulfill your command!Wink

Just J,
I mean to say all of us are as busy as you are and yet find time for our fave show and the fave lead couple.Big smile
I am sure if you tried you could keep up with the show alsoBig smile

The more the merrier, on the CC corner, so happy postings.....Smile

Edited by aditee - 29 January 2011 at 11:42pm
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
lol aditee,

its not that iam busy  , i dont watch shows just like that , and since i stopped watching rbo, and was keen on coming back when they have decent or dhulwadi track., well i was counting on 2-3 members responses to decide ..........

why is that everyone get me so wrong > never mind , kinda habituated ........
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
OKAY GUYS>>>

QUESCHEN TIME>...

SO new entry in dhulwaadi is creating some hungama,,,,which is always good for the show...

I never watched Hiten in KSBKBT,,, but did catch him and his real/reel life wife as "cameos" in a couple of shows....and I remember always liking Hiten's acting,,,something about the guy ..the twinkle in his eye and something very straightforward about his acting....IMO was never as impressed with Gauri as much ..my view only >....so went and started doing some digging....

SO it seems like Hiten alongwith and without his wife Gauri has made quite a few cameos...

AND ALL OF THEM ....have been on FINAL TRACKS of the shows....

IS this saying something

IS the show closing post Dhulwaadi???? Is Hiten;s Cameo a supposed last resort by the Channel? 

Aapki Vishesh Tippani please....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeyIFsKhanak-SYS-aditee

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

OKAY GUYS>>>

QUESCHEN TIME>...

SO new entry in dhulwaadi is creating some hungama,,,,which is always good for the show...

I never watched Hiten in KSBKBT,,, but did catch him and his real/reel life wife as "cameos" in a couple of shows....and I remember always liking Hiten's acting,,,something about the guy ..the twinkle in his eye and something very straightforward about his acting....IMO was never as impressed with Gauri as much ..my view only >....so went and started doing some digging....

SO it seems like Hiten alongwith and without his wife Gauri has made quite a few cameos...

IS this saying something

IS the show closing post Dhulwaadi???? Is Hiten;s Cameo a supposed last resort by the Channel? 

my answer:

my brain and heart both say no :)
the show has lots of scope..shows close down when they're too messed up to revive..
i trust RBO and the management to bring it out of the storm :D

i think they wont have the same dhulwadi actors available (atleast all of them)

so they might need some extra characters..
and hiten has worked with SWJ in kutumb..

maybe that is why she chose him.
they were considering other actors too remember (they asked us on twitter)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

OKAY GUYS>>>

QUESCHEN TIME>...

IS this saying something

OMG!
Are you serious Saaz?

Thats terrible news thenCry

If his entry causes the end of my fave RBO show!
I HOPE NOT!Cry

Really?

Is this RBO's Final track?
I hope not!Cry

Why would his wife join him?
Cant she find another job?
Does always have to act with him? 
Why?

Its like Bhagyashree, she insisted she wud only act with Himalay and it ended up totally killing her already non-existent career

If any new entry like this usually kills a show, then I dont want that in RBO
I am SORRY!

But I dont!Cry

Edited by aditee - 30 January 2011 at 1:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkey-SYS-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
They both are on completely DIFFERENT planets as far as trust goes.

He is very good looking, wealthy, city bred and popular with women, still she is not insecure.

She doesnt have any of that, maybe except good looks, but he is so INSECURE!

^^This is one of the most fascinating aspects of Shanak's relationship.I love it!

@Saaz
Really?! Its not an iron cast thing though, is it?Last track mein Hiten? 
BUT if they do Dhulwadi really well then they can move forward in two directions.Pick up something equally good and continue the show.
OR think up of a Rock On type track in which case I probably wouldn't mind RBO closing shop.I still don't get why they went the Rock On way.With the lead characters being what they were they had SO MANY issues to be resolved and with hinted Sunil-Madhavi divorce such a nice parallel track to build it up with.

Edited by -SYS- - 30 January 2011 at 1:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Hmm...As for Hiten....I hope he only acts as an advisor for Khanak and then as said his role should be confined to 8-10 episodes...otherwise the cameo will lose the point..

Coz at the end of the day Khanak-Shan need to realize by themselves what they want from lives...Theirs is not a simple love story....they have gone through a lot....They found love a second time.....they accepted each other knowing all the flaws first and then the good points...

They technically do not need any third person to explain to them the intricacies of falling in love and fighting for their love...They know it better than MOST...

Khanak all she needs is a person she can confide in...coz she is gonna be the most hurt...She is THE Victim in all this...Life has been playing cruel jokes on her all along........Hiten's character can be her friend,mentor and guide in getting over that hopelessness and giving her a message of strength in these trying times...

Over that I wudnt want a cameo to meddle with their love story...

As for having another entry then....I DONT think so....Firstly Hiten is a 10 episode cameo....If Gauri was in picture then that news would have come out too.....Secondly,I dont think Gauri will leave her kids and come...they are too small to be left alone at this age and I dont think she will leave them and come to shoot...

And lastly....I dont think they can extend the Dhulwadi track too long.....So no point in getting Gauri on the show....In 10 episodes what all can they show....The cameo helping SHANAK or Hiten-Gauri ki luv story..It'll be too messed up....

With the popularity they enjoy....I think Hiten-Gauri should do a new show as leads....Not Cameos on RBO!! RBO only needs SHANAKEmbarrassed

Edited by togepe30 - 30 January 2011 at 4:32am

Go to top