Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 62)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

hey all!

29th JANUARY, 2011:

no analysis today, just a comment.

you know how i am a little reserved with praiseEmbarrassed but yes today i admit with all my heart that KT and YM are amongst the most talented on tv today and we are lucky to be their audience.

i would really like to believe that we have not yet seen the best from these two. they have not 'mastered their craft' yet and that's perfectly fine with me. at the young age of 24, yasharan are doing a superb job and have made a damn promising start! i want to see them get better and better and better coz' a real actor never stops learning and improving! actors like Ben Kingsley and Tom Hanks are still evolving so one really can't say that yasharan are there already! but are they gifted, natural and talented? definitely, there are no two ways about it!Thumbs Up

P.S.

loved the dialogues today, especially the ones from khanak. so simple yet heart wrenching and impactful and YM delivered them with such feeling. the real RBO writers are back i think.

Edited by zennnn - 29 January 2011 at 11:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123rafia 24kubareSPN_JD_Addictedbones88

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
okay someone asked me to post a halla bol for promos from starone

AAJ ka Halla BOL

Halla Bol

itna badhiya track
Fans aa rahe hai back
Promo kidhar hai bol
Oye Star One kya hai jhol

Halla Bol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123rafia 24tvrasikakubareSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Isn't Shantanu a rock star now?People should be crowding him right?Esp the girls that were babbling near him?May be that Rock star chapter is over,done and dusted with lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
OMG.The episode started off with a BANG. Awesome family scene!

Loved:
All K family scenes
Shaan's insecurities coming to the surface.
Shaan trying to make Khanak jealous.So cute.Also reminded me of post messed up proposal scene where he is trying to make Khanak jealous through Natasha.Budthal.

This episode gives me immense hope for this track.But even Sunny's entry wali episode was awesome and it went downhill from there.

So really memorable scenes from Sunny track were the whole entry and Shaan and Khanak's facing Sunny+Shanak re-union.Lets see what this track brings.
Apart from beloved Dhulwadi.I hope they don't think we'll be happy with anything as long as it is in Dhulwadi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123rafia 24tvrasikakubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@Zen I love Hiten...this guy rocks ..he truly does..and his a great actor..be it a good guy, anti-hero or villan..this guy can do it all...and I always wanted to see him with YM as I truly consider a very good talented actress...adn both of them will definitely rock...can't wai tto se them act together...

Todays Epi 29-01-2011

Loved loved loved ...seeing the whole Khandelwal Family (exception being Shaan) at the dining table together...was missing that a lot and it was great to see them back together as a family at their favourite spot the dining table....Thank you CV's for that....*Muwah*

Loved loved Rushad..lvoe this guy hes one superb actor and has class and it shows ..All his and Khusboo scenes were fantastic adn well acted by both....

Same way loved to see Sunil and Madzs..and it was good to see them teasing each other...

CV's if you are reading we all love love the K Family....

YM & KT were brilliant today as Shanak....loved how they showed the turmoil both are going through..the simplicity and innocense of these two..the burthalness of Shaan's...the dialogues were good to showing how both are troubled especially Shaan whose mind is over ruling his better judgment and heart voice.

Khanak with her complete trust....in Shaan..

YM brilliantly protrayed her happiness and pride in her hubby success, the family being proud of him, her anxiety on seeing that Shaan left without talking to her..her self doubt on if everything was truly alright, her worry..adn her complete trust in Shaan..the innocense and clear heartedness.

KT was brilliant in protraying a person dfealing wiht insecurities, selfm doubt, mistrust, etc...superb expressions on doubting hsi own love , his own judgement, and even not trusting what his mind was thinking or what he truly beleived in...

Can't wait to see a Shanak confrontration soon ..with takented actors like YM & KT ..its bound to be superb, emotinal and wortht he wait and watch.

An epi worth watching....not a filler at all...after sooooo long a good Saturday epi indeed.

Didnot like:

The orange shirt.

Rahul all remosrsefull...didnot go well...are we so easily supposed to forgive him his act of causing the rift between Shaan and Khanak..I don't think so..it was a very very low trick indeed played on Khanak...and Shaan too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-rafia 24tvrasika

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

OMG.The episode started off with a BANG. Awesome family scene!

Loved:
All K family scenes
Shaan's insecurities coming to the surface.
Shaan trying to make Khanak jealous.So cute.Also reminded me of post messed up proposal scene where he is trying to make Khanak jealous through Natasha.Budthal.

This episode gives me immense hope for this track.But even Sunny's entry wali episode was awesome and it went downhill from there.

So really memorable scenes from Sunny track were the whole entry and Shaan and Khanak's facing Sunny+Shanak re-union.Lets see what this track brings.
Apart from beloved Dhulwadi.I hope they don't think we'll be happy with anything as long as it is in Dhulwadi

@Bold completely agree with all that you said and especially the underlind part hoping that they donot disappoint us with medicorcity (hope the right spelling)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24-SYS-tvrasika

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
@ Krishna
Forget spelling reLOL just your analysis is enough to cheer me, and am sure many people here:)

Can't wait for Dhulwadi track.

Will we see Khanak in saris pls? Yashu looked lovely in them. Or even the dress she wore in Dhulwadi....

rafia 24kubare

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
guys,

let me know how this dhulwadi track is ... based on that i will get back to show  ,

roadsidejunkeykubare

Go to top