Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 60)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1603890

okay guys dont have time to do a detailed analysis 

but made a thank you Cvs post please reply...after all the cussing posts I made for them...aaj ka episode ke liye they deserve kudos

reply away

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Saaz,I think the CT's are lurking lol.Otherwise how could they show a diff version yesterday and today.

And the first few lines of the song suggest that the song might come after she leaves?And when he realises what she has done?
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Can't wait to see Shaan and Khanak fight bad and her leaving and going to Dulwhadi...

Dulwhadi here we come!!!!!

Yeah for Hiten Tejwani...love this guy he can act...love him love him love him....LOLLOLLOL I so wanted to se him opposite YM ...my wish is being granted...LOLLOLLOL

Me going to go watch the epi...yeah!!!!!Shanak!!!!Dulwhadi!!!!LOLLOLLOL
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@krishna

krish! huggies!Hug

i demand that you do a detaild analysis of today's episode. it difinitely deserves your attention and i would love to read your take on it! please do it na.

p.s.

me too waiting to see YM with HT but was scared to say it out loud! you said it first, not me!LOL

Edited by zennnn - 29 January 2011 at 11:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Okay gals,I was doing dishes and this came to my mind,why didn't Rahul ask the man to take the snaps when Sunny actually hugged Khanak?That could have been more incriminating right?I mean here she is doing a humanitarian act of helping him and he can quite clearly see that!That photographer must have been precognitive lol or Rahul is,that they thought this would happen and she would tie the bandage and all.What if Shantanu says,'Rahul you might have sent them but no one asked Khank to tie it na.She did cos he is suraj look-alike.'Then Rahul would confess everything.

Sorry just rambling.I thought why keep it in my head lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123tvrasika

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
FANTABULOUS. 

What an episode. This episode made my weekend so beautiful.

It is very good to see two natural actors growing with every episode.

NO complaints today.

The way he emoted, the way she talked to him everything is so well acted and executed.

FANTASTIC.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hey Zenn and Krishna,Shantanu can't get any more jealous even if he sees her with Hiten's character.bechara!And Zenn no I am not defending him lol.
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Jan 29th, 2011 episode:

Opening scene with the K family- loved it! Especially Rushad!Smile Such a good actor... hope to c more of him when this Dhulwadi track starts.

Madhvi and Sunil- when did they become so coochy-coochy (to borrow a term someone used recently)? Anyway, nice to c that.

Sunil talking abt Radha and Krishna was kind of funny but then he has always been a very sweet FIL!Clap

YM- did very very good today with her expressions- excitement at the bathroom door, surprise to see Shaan missing, worry, desperation in phoning him repeatedly, she showed them all...

KT:  He also did very well... esp when talking to Khanak on the phone. (That conversation was very well written and delivered... sorry, am too tired to write more).

Orange shirt- hmmm... too fanta orangish but ok... looked good against the blue sky... the sihouette shot was very good too.... Shaan is still the loner... when will he ever open up to Khanak?

The cafe scene:  Hmmm.... told me how outdated I am with the way younger people talk these daysLOL

Sunny-Rahul scene: Is Sunny track ending too? MS' acting- needed to be more strong. Rahul should show absolute remorse and shame, not just a shoulder-shrugging 'shucks man what did i do' kinda look. That remorse didnt come thru.... Sunny is cheerful? Odd.... I was expecting Sunny to say to Rahul that he would never come to him for help because Rahul doesnt get friendship!

Precap: Separation, Jodhaa-Akbar style (Sneha has a thread on the same topic).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123.Dilwale.kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

Go to top