Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 5)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

So true...the best scene in the show was Sunil-Shaan-Khanak....

The whole rain scene just there for the viewers...who wanted Shanak and TRP....would have been better for KT who just recovered from Typhoid to do teh scene indoors without getting wet in winter...One could clearly see both of them Shivering....poor dears....

@Teech you said it dear...we are growing old indeed....LOLLOL the rain scene did nothing for me at all...that one look was way way better

@Aditee....yes they donot need to do anything then talk through the eyes...they both can speak volumes through it....thats why this scene did not do anything for us oldies....WinkLOLdoes not beat Iktara or the shower scene..swimming pool scene..jadai bhooti scene at all..those were classic and beautifully picturised

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaztvrasikarooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

that kind of s----y was never before seen on TV in my opinion

He could just say and do things with his words!

ADITEE

...I love you...you know I do....

but wake up and smell the roses....or the shyte I should say

This RBO has given us an EM EM ASS scene....do you even realise how far we have come....the show you talk of is like the cricket world cup India won in 1983.....

oops sorry just saw your "you are right Saaz post",,, belaboring same point...sorrie

Edited by saaaz - 25 January 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikarooj-i

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Rooj-mera kya hoga lol if you are disappointed.But agree,for me his look when she put the Taanpura on her shoulder was more intense that the exhibitionist act we saw.I am not a prude,I can read some bold romances and taboo things too but I never go for books which has exhibitionism in it cos the moment needs to be private.And I still don't understand how we can get that sort of a scene at this moment of time when things should have been tense and awkward and nervous.The actors as usual excelled.

Aditee-that car scene tho I just forwarded it.It just didn't come out right.And the leads looking like that didn't help things either.

I wish I got addicted to this show next month or two lol so that I could have missed all this!But got attached at a wrong time I guess.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1tvrasikakubarerooj-i

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Saaz,

Didnt you feel the anniversary conversation was not about the "ground rules" at all?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The way he said it and the way she reacted........ you can tell it was a very private conversation, being held publicly............. with an odd combination of wordsLOLEmbarrassed they both had something else altogether  in mind.......... they were least concerned about the rules of the marriage

You could see it clearly!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by aditee - 25 January 2011 at 12:09pm

saaazkubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i totally missed todays episode b'coz of JHALAK...bt caught a glimpse of D SHANAK SCENE......nw i can say it M DNE WID SHANAK CHEMISTRY aso  i thnk!!!!nthng is left!!!...................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
of course aditee...are yu freaking kidding me....

those dialogues and their delivery by Shaan are something else.....

now everyone here,,,,,

created a post

pls feel free to reply

tvrasikakubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Rooj-mera kya hoga lol if you are disappointed.But agree,for me his look when she put the Taanpura on her shoulder was more intense that the exhibitionist act we saw.I am not a prude,I can read some bold romances and taboo things too but I never go for books which has exhibitionism in it cos the moment needs to be private.And I still don't understand how we can get that sort of a scene at this moment of time when things should have been tense and awkward and nervous.The actors as usual excelled.

Aditee-that car scene tho I just forwarded it.It just didn't come out right.And the leads looking like that didn't help things either.

I wish I got addicted to this show next month or two lol so that I could have missed all this!But got attached at a wrong time I guess.

meri maan...im only disappointed in today's because a lot of things were missing...not just one scene...
I dont mind them doing the rain romance. really i don't but do it elsewhere than a road...the scene had that sensuality if our leads were not shivering too much...I mean i actually did feel my inside churnings when Shaan touched Khanak (maybe coz i saw KT doing the deedROFL) but i felt it but I think the environment made me not enjoy it and the concern for their health further adds to that...

otherwise I l don't mind it....

plus the rest of epi didn't have much to give, except the sunil-shanak scene...but then again this is tuesday only....i expect better tomorrow

kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

of course aditee...are yu freaking kidding me....

those dialogues and their delivery by Shaan are something else.....

now everyone here,,,,,

created a post

pls feel free to reply

Phew! Saaz
Mujhe laga maine hi apney ShaNak insanity mein pata nahi kya kya imagine kar liya

Thank God! Even you sensed the fact that they wanted to convey the message I had captured in my post
Very intelligent for a random desi TV show to be doing that Saaz

KT executed those with such aplomb
I felt he could do that for a living and get away with it.......

Maine kam hi dekha hai itna sophisticated flirting on Indian TV
Except in conversations on rishta.com recently
And Hubahu.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123tvrasikakubare

Go to top