Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 48)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Let's leave aside everything but a guy like Shantanu Khandelwal being in knots like this,jealousy,rage,anger eating him for a simple girl is such a treat to watch!

i agree to that...

in CCC im talkn bout how wonderful he is..(KT) and i hoped the same that YM had done better...although I think KT wasn't mind-blowing today but really good to show his emotional dilemma...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Rooj-after that smiles and moves and all,this is like a balm lol.

kubarerooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Okay.
Just came on board and haven't read anyones take on the episode but caught aditee's post to anu

The trust factor-I don't think it's possible in real life even to trust someone completely woh bhi itni jaldi-especially in today's world when people have essentially become so selfish(I am not talking about Shanak here but generalized).I mean people you thought were your best friends end up back stabbing you.Family turns against you.And what not.Tou husband-wife ka tou already very volatile rishta.

PLUS when you're in love with someone, jealousies and insecurities are common.Some people have them to a greater degree and some don't.We wouldn't be human if we were so sure of ourselves and our loved ones.

THIRDLY Shanak fell in love yes but they haven't worked out all their emotional baggage yet.Its been piling up and so of course the unconditional trust isn't their. Isn't there a saying to the effect of trust has to be earned?Wait was that respect?ANYWAY even trust has to be earned to some extent.Shanak need to go through alot of trials and events in life before they can completely and blindly trust each other.

Sorry if that was a very confused rambling.I'm off to see today's episodes and will post my view.Or is it too late for that?=D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123rafia 24kubarerooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
oye SYS...go watch the episode...finallly mirage in the bloody desert and you are wasting time here.....

rafia 24rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
@ smitha: figured u wud be happy...now u can't slap him like u wanted to! ROFLROFLROFL

@ Yumna: i agree with your takes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Did I say I wanted to slap him?Can't remember lolErmm

rooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
EMOTIONAL DRAMA!
I thrive on this stuff.So I for one am really really glad about the turn this track has taken.Give me a few more episodes of this and I for one wouldn't mind.

My issue with THE scene:
YMs acting-what happened to her today?!She is good at drama and I had high expectations from her.Which is why I was disappointed all the more...Was it a directing error?She was hesitating too much between lines-not a character's hesitancy but an actors it seemed.Plus she wasn't looking into KT's eyes throughout and standing in one fixed place throughout.These things seem like a directing error.

KT acted well.

Fingers crossed for Dhulwadi!

kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

EMOTIONAL DRAMA!
I thrive on this stuff.So I for one am really really glad about the turn this track has taken.Give me a few more episodes of this and I for one wouldn't mind.

My issue with THE scene:
YMs acting-what happened to her today?!She is good at drama and I had high expectations from her.Which is why I was disappointed all the more...Was it a directing error?She was hesitating too much between lines-not a character's hesitancy but an actors it seemed.Plus she wasn't looking into KT's eyes throughout and standing in one fixed place throughout.These things seem like a directing error.

KT acted well.

Fingers crossed for Dhulwadi!

I have a Yasharan theory on thatWink...i mean it could be that it's been a while since she acted such scenes with Karan...so idk...

plus the sun was distracting hard to tell...

@ smitha: yea u wanted to slap himLOL

shanakrocks1kubare

Go to top