Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 46)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
@Anu loved your take

2 QUESCHENS for everyone here...at cc

1. Did we need the EEM EEM ASS for a volatile shanak track at alll??? or was it only put to give a role to Rahul and band wallas???

2. Now there is of course going to be a parallel with rahul and Sunny.... and Rahul might eventiallu let Shaan know.....is that where we are going with the role of the supporting characterss??? so what happens to them when Shaan follows Khanak to dhulwaadi?

Becis only the fact that there is a possibility that Shaan shall follow Khanak to Dhulwaadi is why everyone is rejoicing the seperation track.....

shanak in dhulwaadi tho baaki logon ka kya?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Anu

They havent been married fror 20 years
They hardly know each other
Its like they are extremely physically compatible but other than that emotional compatibility is still being worked on

How can we expect trust to show up blindly yaar

It takes time!

From a fictional standpoint, if he trusted her then all she wud do wud be wearing those ugly shiny suits and handing him the guitar and being his plaything. This show cant seem to find a meaningful presence on air for her

well,  I think they moved into this relationship or marriage only after they realised that they were emotional compatible.. and its not like they met and fell in love, they both were in different relationships and after their wedding ( which both knew was a lie) they were in each others presence, they got to know each other and then they moved on to next level...

And even in any marriage be it one year old or 20 years old... unless you want to end your marriage, you also give the other a fair chance and not jump into mistrust...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123.Dilwale.kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

@Anu and Saaz

amazing points you guys have raised. let's see what the CVs show us. they did a pretty good job with the shanak confrontation today. not over or melodramatic. kept it subtle and impactful.

i think i am gonna take a break from posting at the CC for a few days. i'll still stalk yours and everyone else's posts coz' i love to read themLOL till the next time i see you guys here!Hug

Edited by zennnn - 28 January 2011 at 1:14pm

Anu80saaazkubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Anu loved your take

2 QUESCHENS for everyone here...at cc

1. Did we need the EEM EEM ASS for a volatile shanak track at alll??? or was it only put to give a role to Rahul and band wallas???

2. Now there is of course going to be a parallel with rahul and Sunny.... and Rahul might eventiallu let Shaan know.....is that where we are going with the role of the supporting characterss??? so what happens to them when Shaan follows Khanak to dhulwaadi?

Becis only the fact that there is a possibility that Shaan shall follow Khanak to Dhulwaadi is why everyone is rejoicing the seperation track.....

shanak in dhulwaadi tho baaki logon ka kya?

@Saaz: thanks.. and you mean aDhulwadi track could be planned... yippy

Man your questions are as mind boggling as your stories...

to answer the first part: A volatile Shanak track was needed, but MMS.. hmm not so sure... just Sunny could have also been sufficient for it...
I think max feb end they will end Rahul, Sam and duck's role.. ( sorry to their fans.. no offence) like the ended Natasha's... as one thing which has been stable in RBO is the fastness with which they move on with the track whether be it good or bad..

saaaz.Dilwale.kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@Anu and Saaz

amazing points you guys have raised. let's see what the CVs show us. they did a pretty good job with the shanak confrontation today. not over or melodramatic. kept it subtle and impactful.

i think i am gonna take a break from posting at the CC for a few days. i'll still stalk yours and everyone else's posts coz' i love to read themLOL till the next time i see you guys here!Hug

@Zenn: that would be like a missing star in the night sky...Cry always wait for your positive analysis among the belting reviews

saaaz.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@Zennn....kyun where yu going?

@Anu....arrey of course dhulwaadi is happening...have you been following? Khanak is leaving for dhulwaadi,,,that was the news release this morning from Starone.....Big smile

thats really what got me back hereLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

@anu

thank you love. you are too kindHug

@saaz

i am not going anywhere. i'll be at the forum. just won't be posting at the CC for a few days. i'll be reading everyone's analysis though. wouldn't dream of missing those!LOL

Edited by zennnn - 28 January 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@saaz

i am not going anywhere. i'll be at the forum. just won't be posting at the CC for a few days. i'll be reading everyone's analysis though. wouldn't dream of missing those!LOL

Is this becos I am tormenting you to read and comment on my SS? if so...I am not stopping....LOL...go read and comment....I swear....as for you on CC...just get your ass here....nunsenselessness ki hadh!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80kubare

Go to top