Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 42)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
"Each time when there is a problem  or a challenge in a relationship, we are really being presented with an opportunity to look  inside ourselves to see what about us it is that needs working on, so that we may grow. "

I feel it applies to Shaan at this stage.

If CVs really work on it,    it would be a beautiful track to remember.

Edited by rbofan1 - 28 January 2011 at 11:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80saaazaditeeSPN_JD_Addictedkubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
don;t have time for full on analysis....wish I did...have so much to say...

but quickly also hoping to answer some Qs out here

I think the pool was a bad choice for the confrontation,,,,it seemed like YM could not focus,,,becos of the sun's refelction off the water...but the scene exceution in terms of dialogues, emotions full marks including as gaayu already pointed out Khanak;s ...boliye....

loved KT today

some fab dialogues especially the ones before his analogy of kid not turning...the ones before regarding how the mind travels --- becos it can--- how important it is to reach a destination.....
very nice...

ummm...the hum mile the ..anjaan hoke...of course he is implying at role playing....hello??!!!!

and finally Shaan's mind-heart ka tussle...my heart belives you ,,,but my mind travels .......

very nice!!! good episode....shall watch again...

Edited by saaaz - 28 January 2011 at 11:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123.Dilwale.kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
28 january 2011

Thumbs Up:

KT's emoting! REAL good. The distrust, the doubt, the fear everything
K House
The K cast
The fact that he did not make any attempt to touch her
He has lost weight but looks great. The lean look suits him for this angst ridden role.

She did not meet his eyes when she admitted she spent the nite with Sunny. Why? Goes to prove she feels guilty also

I love where all this is going!

Hoping for KT to do a fab job!

Some of YM's lines in Hindi are still very simple and meaningful "Sochne ki shakti to sab mein hoti hai, par disha" was a very powerful thing

Thumbs Down:

YM Did not impress me at all
Her clothes have to go!

Gaayu, no it was not her real hair
The way she greeted Shaan was really OTT
Wonder why she is unable to do distress scenes well

There used to be a certain simplicity about her speech and expressions that would reach out and touch my heart.
Since her appearance has had the make over that is altogether GONE.
Most days it appears as if she seems to be trying too hard and is bringing too many expressions on her face for ever little word spoken.
With Sam in the comic scenes she was OTT.
When she is missing him or trying to reach him on the phone she is OTT
When she is talking to her reflection she was OTT
Even in that nok-jhok scene from a month ago, when he says you are a "nautanki" she says "aap mere pati ko nahi jaante, woh paisa phenkkar bhaag jaayenge" She was really artificial  shwoing her fist like that

Yest, she was super mediocre!

She did a great job crying on his shoulder and telling him how much she missed him at the hospital
Those two stand out!

Edited by aditee - 28 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

woostershanakrocks1vaish_123SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Shnatanu's head movement when she asks him that he is okay with this MMS thing started out as no and then a ha nod lol.Really well done

Saaz-of course role play and i think CT's did add that cos of such displeasure in the forum over that lol.This looks less offensive I guess since its not them.If u got what i mean

Karan was superb!Everything abt him

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 28 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1Anu80vaish_123

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Ok my take....

To be honest..very very pleasantly surprised by today;'s episode...

Last night when I went to bed...I dint want to face the episode today....for the simple reason that I felt that maybe it will be outright disgusting coupled with pathetic heartbreaking dialogues of disloyalty but I was quite happy with the episode shown today.

I am still against the whole MMS stuff that is leading to this..but it was well managed in today's episode....atleast better than the crap they showed yesterday about Shaan trying to support her and all that nonsense...Ofcourse knowing the team I may have to eat my words very soon and come whining back tomorrow but for now all is well...not between Shanak maybe but with RBO on the whole

Positives:

1. After a long long time got the feel of the old RBO today...dont exactly know why..maybe because we got so much of Shanak..maybe because of the fab acting by the KT..maybe because of the absence of the rock on track and its associates...maybe simply because the dislogues were great after ages!!

2. KT needs to take a bow..superb job..This is his best post the fever. I loved each and every movement of his today. Body language..expressions...dialogues...voice modulation...all thumbs up...could not find any flaw what-so-ever.....

3. The portrayal of the character of Shaan....fabulous..and please note..this pertains only to today's episode...he flt so real...There was his instinctive and impulsive character of his which was threatening to break out but at the same time..because he has grown so much in love..he was making earnest attempts at supressing them....Also his transitions were fantastic today...He cannot stay without questioning her..he is insecure but his heart tells him that he cannot doubt her...moreover somewhere he is worried that if he doubts her..she will break down and eventually leave him... It was like I cannot just do away with this kind of MMS I am scared she will leave me...but if I question or doubt her..then also I may end upo hurting her wrongly and she will leave me...beautiful!!!

4. Dialogues...need to make a special mention of this beacuse it was a class apart..I think a major reason why we were against the MMS track was because we were not too confident about how it would be handled...but good job done! Liked the fashion in which they dealt with it today...So glad Shaan added that it was so likely for a husband to get worked up after such a MMS...He was not being too harsh and at the same time not giving her his shoulders to cry on as if she is the only affected one....Loved the childhood example of the friend that he cited...perfect and so typical of Khanak to ask about what happened to the exam..made me smile!! Thats Shanak for you!!

5. End hug...fab...His body language depicted his shattered state..not being fully able to accept the facts though he has claimed to..only because a part of him feels that he should support her as she has always done and is always right...but the truth is he is just as insecure as she is..or maybe even more!!

Edited by Souma.N - 28 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123saaaz.Dilwale.kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Shnatanu's head movement when she asks him that he is okay with this MMS thing started out as no and then a ha nod lol.Really well done

Saaz-of course role play and i think CT's did add that cos of such displeasure in the forum over that lol.This looks less offensive I guess since its not them.If u got what i mean

Karan was superb!Everything.

@ Smitha....Of course I get it.......the word anjaan is a wrong word.....to use anyways...even if they were implying role playing....they should have used ajnabee jaise mile...or they should ahve said...uss baarish hum ek doosre se anjaan the or something.....I think they didnt know ....whether they could all the way putting it down as 'role playing' so they jsut went with a mixed up sentence.....

maafi becos otherwise,,the episode was good

Aditee,,,while I would not say YM was bad,,,I honestly believe she could not focus on the scene becos there was too much sun into the shot especially reflecting off the water...I know you hate these clinical analysis...LOL.but I really think so 

there was a split second between when she says boliye and he takes off...that split second was edited badly

I am hoping for beyond Monday...becos I am hoping they shall get K-house involved....somehow...more thank having these friends involved....

@souma...fab..

okay everyone gtg

Edited by saaaz - 28 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Saaz
Not by the pool alone
Even when she greeted him, when she spoke to her reflection

She was extremely mediocre

Wahan sun kahan se aaya?

I dissect it more than you di

I was just not happy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@ souma 

Fabulous.

He is scared that his insecurities might win over his love.

KT is brilliant today. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekubare

Go to top