Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 38)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Khanak doesn't have to prove anything to anyone again cos she didn't do anything wrong.But looking at her expression when she was looking at her husband made me think that she would blame herself for all this and also for making Shantanu sad or angry or whatever.Last time tho it was cute and it was her fault and she did her best to manofy him.

I want to see some spunk in Khanak.Not exactly mad at Shantanu for not  believing her but fed up of city ways and the people and their act and also she misses her parents,wants to go to her village.How great would that be!Cos I feel just as Khanak won over K's family Shantanu needs to do that not only with Khanak's parents but also Suraj's!

And I hope its not the friends track and Khanak uniting them track!Looking at the answers to the interview that as recently posted and the answers about Dhulwadi,I have a feeling they might!But not exactly have any high hopes either

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fankubare

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Saw this great episode  that all were raving about in the forum...and all I have to say is....whatever!!!

You know what RBO is watchable on comp not a TV cause its bad production value and  badly shot  soap!! all basically close-up ands very few long shots or even much mid shots!!

Anyway! Lets get on  with show....

Someone once wrote lets not be critic and write the story ...becasue we have seen it.so here goes... the concert looked "thakela" ....I don't know if anybody has been to Indian rock concerts even a college level the concerts are rocking!! There is a huge crowd cheering not measly amount extras that they got to cheer and clap!!! Chiieee!! why show a concert when you can't afford and show it well!!!   ........ Ehsan! dude what is he doing...now the bugga wants to be rock star???

Also it was quite lame debut!!! And who cares...And the song has no zing....the  Rang Badalti Odhani is so beautiful...and words and all worked wonderfully but  this one...boring and the dance was out dance India dance...Tterence where are you??? 

Man this rock band looked like some cheap band who played in the in garba nights and crappy wedding parties! 

Even the bands that play the malls are good nowadays!!! I glimpsed at one'.the day before yesterday!!! Do research!!!

Cute Shanak scene of couple in van...he pulls her and all. but why suddenly all shy Khanak? kya hua...maybe now Shaan being the "pop star" and girls and all.. and he gives Khanak all his attention' she is the wifey and all!! Shy ... to banta hai!!! cute...brings  a smile to your face....

Then come the MMS...BS!!! And reaction is an internal rage...puhlease!!!! only snatching the phone away'.what the hell!!!

NO hot Indian man!! that also the rich spoilt brat kind will react the way Shaan did!!! Its so fake!!!  He  should have shouted thrown the phone!!! He would be angry "what the hell?" ..would be his first reaction...instead he gets angry and then pacifies his wife...HUh!!

he has insecurities but come on now ...no one in this world who loves his partner would react the way Shaan did!!! I challenge this  ..... no one rationalizes in love when the first betrayal is thrown at the lovers face!!!!... Choke me now!!!

the natural and logical route would have been Shaan ranting and raving and then .... but then who  is logical right!!!!

Again!  It was good to see the K family!!! the cake was great......

Another thing this show should be Rang Badatl Churidaar.... Khanak changes there time  in one episode ...she wears green in concert, then red in van and then yellow at home in the evening where everyone has changed so I give her that....its looks like the cv are very taken in by 80's 90's cinema when clothes in a song changed atleast seven to eight times!!!  What say???!!!

so people who loved the show...  over to you .... to keep going....

Shanak_Fanaditee

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Dhulwadi is back!

How ever it is, it will be better than what we have now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hug   hugs to everybody around... i just cant seem to control my happiness and excitement

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Dhulwadi is back!

How ever it is, it will be better than what we have now

Yay!!! anything will be better and Dhulwadi will rock....Shaan pumping for water and Khanak washing the dishes and looking timidly at him...ufff!!  ROFLHeartHOTness........and Dhulwadi!!!!

but how do you...know...remember I predicted once its has to be "maine pyar kya" track...where he has to prove his love to her and her family!!!  chalo...those cv's are reading TongueClap

Yay! but how do you know.....?????!!!! tell!! tell....telll.............Wink

Edited by wooster - 28 January 2011 at 7:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123saaazaditeekubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
This show needed this kind of a shot in the legs.
Now I am sure (hope like hell) that this gives it the required speed and momentum to race forward

Singing is fine
Being a rockstar is OK also

But they both do the "being in love" THE BEST!

vaish_123kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
@wooster- go read the article

okay before everyone jumps up and down and runs helter skelter in their madness....

this track shall be shaan and khanak angry...and then dhulwaadi so dhulwaadi ke liye atleast coupe of weeks....

because I assume CVs need that much time to prepare contracts for at least some of the old dhulwaaadi cast for the next track to make sense,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

woosteraditeeSPN_JD_Addictedkubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hug to all!!!OMG I still can't believe this,The coming confession,Khanak leaving and Shantanu realising what he's done and going to get her and please let them reach Dhulwadi,manofying her and he worries that the K house has so many ppl and he doesn't have time for his wife but this guy has a surprise coming when he reaches the village and has no time to be alone with Khanak lol and as they are husband and wife they would obviously be in the sameroom but separate just like before.Can anyone hear me screaming lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123priya_cool_123kubarebones88

Go to top