Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 37)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
While Rahul is an a-- for creating the MMS
But suspicion and mistrust are real issues in a marriage

Many hubbies and wives dont tell the other spouse when they spend money on their own families, or on  a gadget or toy for themselves

Women I have heard frequently misrepresent facts about how much they spent on a shopping trip etc

There are so many many things that could cause friction in marriages

I am glad they addressed a real issue here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80yasharan.lovekubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

While Rahul is an a-- for creating the MMS
But suspicion and mistrust are real issues in a marriage

Many hubbies and wives dont tell the other spouse when they spend money on their own families, or on  a gadget or toy for themselves

Women I have heard frequently misrepresent facts about how much they spent on a shopping trip etc

There are so many many things that could cause friction in marriages

I am glad they addressed a real issue here

that is so true...  but I only wish they adress this the right way... the right amount of emotions and drama with the typical RBO class... remember the scene where Natasha walks in just after Khanak and Shaan playful pour the bucket of jadi booti paani on each other.. now that was one amazing scene...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Can't get over ShaNak's scene.The shot was done so well.Shantanu's shock,Khanak watching him and then the MMS,the way he grabs it back to stare at it in disbelief,him trying to control for her sake and the hug and their expressions,just WOW!

Can't wait for their first scene tomorrow after this.It surely would be awkward.

Only gripe-Khanak should have been given more importance as she is the one who got him to sing again.She should have been there when he was talking to the press.

And I sincerely hope they deal with ShaNak here instead of giving importance to the band and the friendship

On one hand its sad to see ShaNak like this as they finally became one after so many hurdles but this,the feeling of insecurity and doubt,would be such  a treat to watch

I think everyone unanimously agreed that today's episode was quite good though its going to be tough for  ShaNak

And shantanu's eyes,I would drown in them lol esp when he looks sad or angry!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123priya_cool_123kubare-Veena-bones88

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Ok will put forward my POV:

I did not specifically like anything in last night's episode so not thumbs up as such..but KT was good in his excitement on seeing Ehsaan..loved the spontanity of the hug to Rahul...it obviously depicted an act of excitement..cause he went back to his sober self with Rahul during the song....

Thumbs down

1. Whats with the song...dint like it...I mean the way the cast and crew were ranting about it..I thought we were in for something big. The concert was meant to be a converging point for the whole "Rock On" track and still it was so badly executed..like the track was any better but I still expected a little more even from a mediocre bunch....Like the song and the set was not bad enough..the actors seemed unprepared with KT being the only exception..steps going wrong...no syn what-so-ever..and expressions of being excited too fake....

2. So I am not married and cannot tell how a guy would react on seeing his wife with someone in such a state over an MMS...logic says that it calls for a really loud reaction no matter how much you trust her..but I really dont know.However what I do know is Shaan's character profile that was shown to us till now and that no guy...no guy in the world would console his wife in a giffy without reacting....The whole transition was abrupt and the best word to be used would probably be "disconnected"...So we are shown Shaan checking his phone and eyes are wide open (poor poor acting...come on KT has proved that he is much better with this is the past)..and then Khanak comes ...sees the same and is shocked and Shaan snatches the phone away from her...Things are normal till know...this is the kind of reaction I expected anyway..then suddenly he switches mood and goes upto her saying that "Dont worry"...ridiculous..I mean I am ok with Shaan being shown as supporting the girl but the transition is what annoys me...They could have done much better with that. Something to the effect..Shaan getting to his angry mode...like the one during his accidental engagement with Nats and then realsing that she is not at fault and supporting her..would have made much more sense.

3. The whole interview bit was poor editing..Shaan's body language clearly showed that he was breaking down but and I would have liked to see that continue into the press meet...goffing up what he is saying and stuff like that..instead of being all gung ho...but then again history tells me or rather reminds me that RBO has some of the world's best editors....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

woostersaaazaditeekubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

Ok will put forward my POV:

I did not specifically like anything in last night's episode so not thumbs up as such..but KT was good in his excitement on seeing Ehsaan..loved the spontanity of the hug to Rahul...it obviously depicted an act of excitement..cause he went back to his sober self with Rahul during the song....

Thumbs down

1. Whats with the song...dint like it...I mean the way the cast and crew were ranting about it..I thought we were in for something big. The concert was meant to be a converging point for the whole "Rock On" track and still it was so badly executed..like the track was any better but I still expected a little more even from a mediocre bunch....Like the song and the set was not bad enough..the actors seemed unprepared with KT being the only exception..steps going wrong...no syn what-so-ever..and expressions of being excited too fake....

2. So I am not married and cannot tell how a guy would react on seeing his wife with someone in such a state over an MMS...logic says that it calls for a really loud reaction no matter how much you trust her..but I really dont know.However what I do know is Shaan's character profile that was shown to us till now and that no guy...no guy in the world would console his wife in a giffy without reacting....The whole transition was abrupt and the best word to be used would probably be "disconnected"...So we are shown Shaan checking his phone and eyes are wide open (poor poor acting...come on KT has proved that he is much better with this is the past)..and then Khanak comes ...sees the same and is shocked and Shaan snatches the phone away from her...Things are normal till know...this is the kind of reaction I expected anyway..then suddenly he switches mood and goes upto her saying that "Dont worry"...ridiculous..I mean I am ok with Shaan being shown as supporting the girl but the transition is what annoys me...They could have done much better with that. Something to the effect..Shaan getting to his angry mode...like the one during his accidental engagement with Nats and then realsing that she is not at fault and supporting her..would have made much more sense.

3. The whole interview bit was poor editing..Shaan's body language clearly showed that he was breaking down but and I would have liked to see that continue into the press meet...goffing up what he is saying and stuff like that..instead of being all gung ho...but then again history tells me or rather reminds me that RBO has some of the world's best editors....
ClapClapClapClapClap

Cudnt have said it better!

Very well done Souma!
I was shocked when he went up to her to comfort her. Does he not care that wife made out with another man?
Is comforting her so important?
Very ridiculous

Thats why I thot may be he assumed it was HIM (Shaan) in the clip, or did not see Sunny

But Vandoo said he does knwo its Sunny

So Ia m super confused

Dont even talk abt post proposal Shaan SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
If he would have seen himself...

1. He would not get angry in the first place

2. He would not have said that someone took their video and "edited" it

3. He would not have said in the precap that so what if Sunny looks like Sunny...Khanak cant do anything wrong and she loves only me.

4. Khanak would not have said ki who wants to separate Shaan and me...clearly she too saw Sunny in the MMS

Edited by Souma.N - 28 January 2011 at 12:15am

kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Shantanu at the time of accidental engagement just realised his love for Khanak.He was upset and confused himself.So he reacted as he always does.As of yesterday,he loves her,trusts her,secure and believe in the love they have for each other and may be for once he thought about the person involved too and how devastating it would be for them.His initial reaction of anger and grabbing the phone and his disbelief was portrayed beautifully.I am married and let's just say if anything happens I trust my husband to listen to me and comfort me instead of pointing the finger at me.Isn't that what a couple does though inside they might feel differently abt it.Being there for your partner.

Though he comforted her,he still is disturbed.Though we weren't shown the face of the man,cos of the presence of Sunny in their lives and from the pre-cap its obvious that Shantanu thinks it might be him.

I am waiting to see how it pans out today.I don't think he would forget this that quickly and start his usual masti(hope so)and the awkwardness would be great to see.Though I love to see him angry,for better or for worse I think he changed a bit so it might be frustration and self-doubt

As for him being cool at the press conference,the CT's as usual couldn't get everything right.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 28 January 2011 at 12:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80kubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Allz dne wid d epi...clearly nt in a mood 2 dissect it further..as far as i am concerned i found MMS scene quite gud...frm an angry Shaan to calm one..gud wrk by KT though aftr a long tym..d character showed a total understandin towards his Naive nd Innocent Wife!!...bt wat is clearly left 2 b seen is whethr she wil have prove her Undyin Love 4 him Again??

kubare

Go to top