Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 31)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@DocD 

Superb Analysis!

Thank you!

Edited by rbofan1 - 27 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@ Doc D
Thank god!

Loved your take...am so glad to see such diverse views actually. I thought Shaan's 'mahapurush' act as you call it was very different from the usual, but u raise a very valid point. Why is he being a mahapurush now? Hope we get answers soon....

Good neend all...

@ Veena
Sorry. From now on, will PM u link to threads if needed.

Edited by tvrasika - 27 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrkubare-Veena-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

27th January, 2011

1. the mere fact that people are talking more about shanak today than the concert reinfrorces yet again how much hold they have over the audience and why RBO should be about them and not the band/dosti raag.

2. loved that shanak saw the sms together. after quite some time i was truly able to enjoy and appereciate KT's performance again. he was very good in that scene, and so was YM as always. just one thing, i think both of them went a little overboard with the glaring bit. otherwise, the two said so much even in the silence without any dialouges.

3. this point always irks me. i LOVE the K family but they conveniently seem to forget khanak's contribution in shaan's life and success at times like this. they did this when shaan first sang at his parent's anniversary and today again. i expected sunil to at least acknowledge her.

yipeeeeee! we get to see an angry, confused, aggressive shaan from now on. isn't that what we all wanted from day one of this track? mission accomplished. yes, i am being sarcastic hereEmbarrassedLOL but seriously, as much as people may be excited for that, i am surprised that no one at the forum is thinking from khanak's POV. most of the members on the forum are girls no? and i am sure everyone must know or must have heard of someone facing the same issue. i have!

i only sympathize with shaan for the fact that he'll be facing doubt regarding his wife. otherwise, when his wife was on the verge of demention, he was cool as a cucumber. am i supposed to feel he's the victim here and not khanak only because khanak didn't tell shaan about taking a lift from sunny? she tried to but either he was too busy romancing her or to busy singing.

i do not blame shaan for being mad or whatever. it's a natural reaction like aditee says and anthing other than this would have been ridiculous but i am sorry i don't see him as the victim here. he wasn't there for his wife when she wasn't able to think straight. i can't feel sorry for him just because khanak hid a fact from him which she tried to tell him again and again.

Edited by zennnn - 27 January 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80vaish_123aditeetvrasikakubaretogepe30

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Great analysis Doc D

Just liek you....... thought provoking and sensitive

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrkubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@ Zennn

Loved your points as well... and a superb question- who is the victim- Khanak or Shaan? It is definitely Khanak which is why Rahul becomes a cheap villain character, unredeemable!

But am too sleepy to cogently answer your question. Sorry. will do tmrw but am very busy next 3 days... so apologies if I forget.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

@gaayu

no no. plz abhi reply karo na. i won't be around tomorrow. pleeeeeej!Embarrassed

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

I am so happy for the sole reason that SHantanu finally changed expressions lol.Now starts aankhon ki bhasha,filled with pain,love etc?
Smitha

Idhar aa

Ek tight hug!

Mere camp ka darwaza khula hai

I so love everything uve said!

Red carpet bhi bichha diya tere liye

Tere mooh mein ghee shakkar

Aditee,u read romance fiction kya?I am like an addict lol and if the said book has angst,then I am all for it.The more the better.I remember you saying that you need to see a jealous and obsessive Shantanu and though I didn't post at the time agreed to each and every word lol.The intense looks does it for me more than anything else!

Hug to u too sweetheart!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

27th January, 2011

1. the mere fact that people are talking more about shanak today than the concert reinfrorces yet again how much hold they have over the audience and why RBO should be about them and not the band/dosti raag.

2. loved that shanak saw the sms together. after quite some time i was truly able to enjoy appereciate KT's performance again. he was very good in that scene and so was YM as always. just one thing, i think both of them went a little overboard with the glaring bit. otherwise, the two said so much even in the silence without any dialouges.

3. this point always irks me. i LOVE the K family but they conveniently seem to forget khanak's contribution in shaan's life and success at times like this. they did this when shaan first sang at his parent's anniversary and today again. i expected sunil to at least acknowledge her.

4. yipeeeeee! we get to see a angry, confused, aggressive shaan from now on. isn't that what we all wanted from day one of this track? mission accomplished. no but seriously, as much as people may be excited for that, i am surprised no one at the forum is thinking from khanak's POV. most of the members on the forum are girls no? and i am sure everyone must know or must have heard of someone facing the same issue. i have!

i only sympathize with shaan for the fact that he'll be facing doubt regarding his wife. otherwise, when his wife was on the verge of demention, he was cool as a cucumber. am i supposed to feel he's the victim here and not khanak only because khanak didn't tell shaan about taking a lift from sunny? she tried to but either he was too busy romancing her or to busy singing.

i absolutely do not blame shaan for being mad or angry or aggressive. it's the most natural reaction like aditee says and anthing other than this would have been ridiculous but i am sorry i don't see him as the victim here. he wasn't there for his wife when she wasn't able to think straight. i can't feel sorry for him just because khanak hid fact from him which she tried to tell him again and again.

Amen! in pink!

The fact that YOU said it wont get me into any trouble
But I couldnt have gotten away with it!

There has been a lot of bad blood sorrounding how the "negativity about the displeasure of Rock On track" is traumatizing many on the Forum

So dont be surprised if you hear from Mods about it

Go back and read last nite's exchanges

Go to top