Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 26)

zarraa22 Senior Member
zarraa22
zarraa22

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
shriya i agree with u... there are lots of people spreading unnecessary negativity.... its really sad why people are struggling to defend kt from manish by going on offending manish and his fans.... if they dont want to vote for manish it ok but y are people entering those threads and  writing long notes to convince others y not to like rahul.... 
guys if on cc any one needs to be criticized here, they are such kt"s insecure fans who go and spoil manish and priyanka threads and spread negativity....
please people learn to love.... and more importantly respect....  its a very unclassy behavior to belittle someone to make ur thing look good.... 

i say insecure kt fans for a reason here.... these few fans spreading negativity are after manish and priyanka all the time.... tell me this... we had d most horrible and annoying duck track running behind shaan"s sister in law.... and with the most annoying scenes like quick gun murgan.... how badly did u run after duck's life... just because rahul and sam are an extremely good looking couple and very talented too and huge stars..... the only problem is they have become a victim of bad writing and characterisation.... mind u, still they manage to win hearts here.....   some people are out here on this forum to kill their fan following because if cv's did one right thing with their characters they will take over shaan.... guys grow up.... its just a show.... rasam was introduced to take work pressure off shanak n they r doing their duty well.... their job will be divided instead of eating into each others screen space.....  u fighting like cats and dogs and acting 'miss know it all' kinds by being over critical and trying all kind of stunts to kill rasam popularity is only spreading negativity.... avoid it.... lets love rbo.... lets respect rbo team.... u want to hate someone.... hate.... but y are u trying to convince others to hate rasam.... it just reflects cheap attitude...

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@ Shriya: I am not planning to just skip over this place to further create misunderstandings because that is not going to solve things...and I still don't want to create any unwarranted RBO civil war here (not that it is). I don't belong in any camp, I am my own camp.
plus one's words (generalization) is not going to bring me down to take such act.
I do agree about one notion tho: there is no Us and Them here...there is only We (RBO family) and such things happen between family...

@Krishna Di: I love Paki Dramas because they are to the point and short. I think i only saw tere pehlu meing going the longest but i never watched itROFL. I hardly watch Paki Dramas regularly anymore, heck I don't watch any dramas regularly coz i got no cableROFL. internet baby...with that said...i see why u wud be hemayun fan...he is good and so are others...u shud watch Dolly ki ayegi barat coz it's freaking hilarious!ROFL Bushra did the Punjabi MIL and it was like Urdu speaking family vs. Punjabi speaking family and I cud so relate to the drama because my family is like that (mommy is urdu speaking and daddy is punjabi speaking)

@ Smitha: Ok now i understand about your post...well I never really expected much from the shows so i don't usually fret over them much. I take the bad things out of my system once and move on. I did what Krishna di did long time, stopped expecting so now i just simply enjoy it and it doesn't affect me much because it is entertainment to me at the end of the day.
as for my analysis...well ur more than welcome to read it at DT now because I feel my analysis hurts people feelings here and it is not appreciated so i'm going to refrain. I am not being offensive here but simply stating a fact. I don't like hurting anyone because my mom say that a person's bad prayers are worse than a person's good prayers and bad prayers always come true.

@ Gaayu Naiya: i gotta give it to u on the rapid assessment...too good!Clap (no sarcasm intended). you misunderstood me on the Forum and depression thing. I am not at all depressed by the forum. in fact forum is my get-away spot or a vacation from my daily life, which seems to be depressive at times. I was only making an assumption that if I want to go on a vacation I come here and if i find my vacation spot to be an on going civil war then I will become more depress (this is just to speak and only assumption not a statement). as far as making requests to CVs are concerned then i'll say this that we all agree on making a change in the show then why not start a petition. If Ekta's CVs can listen to the fans, which is rare, then RBO CVs are surely to do the same. I'd start a petition if I believed in making changes rather than sitting here and complaining about things (not pointing fingers) but i don't believe in making the changes to the show because to me it is just a show. But if making a petition and changes helps my fellow people here then Im all willing. there is no minority or majority in doing that Change...I can assure you that we all want the same thing. some of us are not able to say it in words while others say a lot. 
not going to get into the request thing again because I said it last time.

@Adi-bhoot: do u intend to scare away people like me?LOL just kidding...
with that said I have nothing much to say on the request except that I chose CC corner because it is Critic's Corner...the name itself...with that said, that doesn't mean that I am only picking at the people here because believe it or not everyone reads the CC and many of us like it. Hell I love it! But sometimes, I believe, it goes out of hand and I am speaking that as my own party. I don't belong in any one camp. I am a one-woman camp! If we were doing long criticism in DT then i'll surely post it there but we don't hence I said it here. All of us critique here (those who like the Rock on track, those who don't) so hence I posted here.
and I don't know why people chose to confront me on this issue but they did...

with that said...

To all: I have my engagement to attend at the CCC so you all are welcome to attend and see how Vatsu propose to me...Big smile

Also I didn't mean to hurt anyone's sentiments here...

Edited by rooj-i - 27 January 2011 at 8:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamaskubareSPN_JD_Addicted

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Jan 27th episode, 2011:

Finally, the concert! Thank heavens... I hope the RBO team- cast and crew included take a break... they seem to have worked very hard to get this done! One may have different views on it, but one has to agree that the sheer logistics of getting all aspects covered must have been nightmarish...

Time for them to take a break from the music band track may be... it just seems too much work! Those people, instruments, clothes, getting emotions right when singing, then editing work... gosh!

The song was o.k. I still like the 'maari odhani' song better! This went too fast... too many instruments and voices... cudnt hear the lyrics properly.

Where was Ehsaan? Didnt see him on the stage.

Did Madz hug Khanak when Shaan pointed to her? Wow!

Sunil the darling FIL also gave her a hug! Sunil, we love you here at IFClap

Wish Shaan had called Khanak on stage! Wud have been an awesome scene!

Am amazed at Sam and Rahul and Duck though- how could they have a straight face when around Shaan? I guess they wanted the concert to go well....

MMS scene: Loved how Shaan pulled Khanak towards him and asked her 'didn't I teach you how to open an MMS'Big smile Why he wud do that, god knows, but it's Shaan and he isnt always brightLOL but that was a nice hubby-wifey scene... except YM blushed a bit too much.

Shaan seeing the MMS was a torture because, truth be told, as a woman, it is really dreadful to even imagine what it must be like, for a man to see an MMS of his wife, and for a woman to see her husband see it.... shucks... depressing situation. The BG music was very good though...

KT was brilliant with his expressionsClap... to me, this was the highlight, not the concert!

Very nice touch by CVs there, making Khanak see Shaan seeing the MMS, and her seeing it as well! Didnt expect it...

Shaan's change of expressions and consoling Khanak was also a nice touch.... but poor thing assumes its some photoshop kind of work.

A volcano waiting to erupt, folks, on RBO, and it's called Sunny!

I expect Sunny to use this MMS to his advantage...now that Rahul is neither a villain nor an anti-hero, but a person trying to become hero's friend!

K-house scene: We love them and they know it. Nothing more to say!Clap

Was it Deepa who said that Madhvi wud never wear atrocious clothes because Rushali is a senior actor and wud not put up with bad ones? So true! She looked so elegant. I don't remember ever seeing Khushboo dressed badly either (except that pink nightgown which gave Akshay nightmares)....

Thankfully Khanak is now in a nice yellow suit. Is she still wearing a wig? patha nahin uska waqt kab aayega, RBO se jaane ke liye... sab waqt ki baat hai... sab kuch!

What's Sam still doing, hanging around Rahul? She should have called the police.

Rahul's bhaashan- too late. MMS is a creepy thing, a very low trick attempted by perverted people and real criminal minds... not something a man tries on a friend because of past garibi....For me, the essence of Rahul's character is gone... this MMS need not have been attempted at all.

Precap: Indications of 'shak' track....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlvaish_123.Dilwale.kubareSPN_JD_Addictedkrock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Jan 27th episode, 2011:

Finally, the concert! Thank heavens... I hope the RBO team- cast and crew included take a break... they seem to have worked very hard to get this done! One may have different views on it, but one has to agree that the sheer logistics of getting all aspects covered must have been nightmarish...

Time for them to take a break from the music band track may be... it just seems too much work! Those people, instruments, clothes, getting emotions right when singing, then editing work... gosh!

Thank god its over and done withLOL

The song was o.k. I still like the 'maari odhani' song better! This went too fast... too many instruments and voices... cudnt hear the lyrics properly.

Ya...its an OK song...nothing much...yep the lyrics are cute but the tune will take time to grow on me...I hope they are not using a slower version of this for BG score henceforth...no waysConfused

Where was Ehsaan? Didnt see him on the stage.

He came.....he played...He dissapearedLOL

Did Madz hug Khanak when Shaan pointed to her? Wow!

Yes.,.......SHOCKING !LOLLOL

Sunil the darling FIL also gave her a hug! Sunil, we love you here at IFClap

Yes.,..........I absolutely adoreeeeee Sunil.......I love him *in a very respectful way, mind you...like we love older members of our family*LOLLOL

Wish Shaan had called Khanak on stage! Wud have been an awesome scene!

Yes.....He shud have !!

MMS scene: Loved how Shaan pulled Khanak towards him and asked her 'didn't I teach you how to open an MMS'Big smile Why he wud do that, god knows, but it's Shaan and he isnt always brightLOL but that was a nice hubby-wifey scene... except YM blushed a bit too much.

Yeah.......That scene was just for the sake of that pull onto the lap momentLOLLOLLOL Just for the heck of it......And yeahhhhhh she was blushing BIGGGGGGGG time.....I was like woah...itna toh SR ke time bhi nahi kiya...It went really OVERBOARD LOLLOLLOLLOL And again she was collecting his jackets....dude spotboy naam ke praani hote hain aise shows pe...let them do the work for which they get paidLOLLOLLOLLOL

Shaan seeing the MMS was a torture because, truth be told, as a woman, it is really dreadful to even imagine what it must be like, for a man to see an MMS of his wife, and for a woman to see her husband see it.... shucks... depressing situation. The BG music was very good though...

Yes,.........It was a total "DHAN-TE-NAAN" Moment.....! Major shock point !!  It had my rapt attention.....I think YM did VERYYYYY well....again I repeat ..this scene was a GO sign for most tv actresses to go on full over-acting mode.....But the way YM handled it...just with that subtle expression she expressed the shock,pain,horror and the way her eyes welled up was classic......I really like it when actors underplay yet express so beautifully....It was a WELL DONE moment for yashu....I really like it that in the most prone to overacting scenarios.....she acts sooooooo well and yet conveys the right emotions across...very few tv actresses are able to do this......ClapClapClapClapClap

KT was brilliant with his expressionsClap... to me, this was the highlight, not the concert!

Yes....He was gud......I loved that wild-with-rage expression he had !!ClapClap

Very nice touch by CVs there, making Khanak see Shaan seeing the MMS, and her seeing it as well! Didnt expect it...

Yes.....A very deftly handled sceneClap

Shaan's change of expressions and consoling Khanak was also a nice touch.... but poor thing assumes its some photoshop kind of work.

Yes !! And now sumthing dreadful is gonna happen......I think Rahul will never get around to being able to tell shaan the truth and even khanak wont b able to...They will let shaan assume that it is trick videography and this whole thing will take a flip for worse when sunny turns negativeConfused

A volcano waiting to erupt, folks, on RBO, and it's called Sunny!

I expect Sunny to use this MMS to his advantage...now that Rahul is neither a villain nor an anti-hero, but a person trying to become hero's friend!

And Maybe then when Rahul tells Shaan that he orchestrated it then Sunny can say that he is saying it only to reunite shanak and lesser shaan's grief by taking the blame on himself to pay for his bad behaviour all these years or sumthingConfused

K-house scene: We love them and they know it. Nothing more to say!Clap

I was super glad to see it....*sigh*.......I sooo love them....I miss seeing them everyday....even if they used to just fiddle on the phone or eat breakfast...atleast roz dikhte toh the....damn !!LOL

What's Sam still doing, hanging around Rahul? She should have called the police.

LOLLOLLOL You think so??? Really Now !!LOLLOLLOL

Rahul's bhaashan- too late. MMS is a creepy thing, a very low trick attempted by perverted people and real criminal minds... not something a man tries on a friend because of past garibi....For me, the essence of Rahul's character is gone... this MMS need not have been attempted at all.

Yes....Rahul entered as a good guy who misunderstood things...watever impressions he had....his entry made us feel he respects ppl...especially women...but...With this ploy his character is ruined...and with his remorse the character is further ruined.....Coz he cant go back to being good in the eyes of ppl ever again coz of this mms thing...and due to this guilt thing...now he wont make a good villain either....So this character is now hanging halfway between both shades - black and white ...and he cant be called grey either....Confused

Precap: Indications of 'shak' track....

Full on !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakrock.Dilwale.kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hmmm after reading so muchhhhhh , i gave it a try to watch it today ......

well i skipped the song , as it was more of circus jumping .... rahul was definitely over excited ......

glad eshaan ran from there LOL

coming to MMS, wats with the pulling n blushing ?? please dont tell me they have some MMS stuff earlier too LOL....

shans expressions and immediately dismissing the thought was best .

bus i have till here and it was ok

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@ Vandu
Good point abt Rahul's character and his attitude to women. We were indeed told this man respects women, and especially Khanak. He called her 'seedhi-saadhi'! Who does this to a seedhi-saadhi woman? Shocked

Rahul's character can never be redeemed. Never. And it's true... even in great literature, some characters can never be redeemed. Better not to attempt it... Just let him go, as painlessly as possible...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubaretogepe30

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@ Jaya
Yes, there is too much of push-pull these days with ShaNak too. Sad. They don't need it... a gentle tug will do... apne aap the two can create magic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
yaar, dont mind , but that MMS, surely sounds double meaning , LOL....

shanaks pulling is new to me , wish if it had nice sweet nokh-jhok and khanaks blushing never surprise me , as she has been doing it since ages

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

Go to top