Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 24)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
if she refused to come back , they could have used new gal to play tashus role , since tashu ckt is the only one which is well handled ,

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Even if Rucha agreed,that track wouldn't have been apt cos that issue was already done with.Not that Sunny track is any better but I hoped to see at least an aggressive Shantanu.It was great till Tere Zikr,after that downhill and in the dumps as of now!Shantanu aggressive tho chodo he is one love sick man lol.

ha ha love sick, pata nahi aur kya kya sick
sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

if she refused to come back , they could have used new gal to play tashus role , since tashu ckt is the only one which is well handled ,

no yaar, Rucha ki jagah koi nahi le sakta...............she was d only one who would do full justice to d character

btw..........wats ckt?     jahan tak mujhe pata hai, i only know  one meaning of ckt- circuit
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Gaayu: wow u did the whole research...u have time...

neways coming to the post...honestly i think u are really subtle with your criticism...

but let me ask u this: if those people who are enthusiastic about the show one way or another, ask CVs to make changes to the show...then do we, as in CC corner or whoever is involved in discussing the show a lot, do the same? i mean if we all are concerned about the show this much then I think we should ask the CVs on it on daily basis that way we cud get something we want and im pretty sure it will work...start petitions if we have to. i'm not stopping...i don't do it because im not really interested in making them change it...i come to forum just to let out my frustration, happiness, emotions or whatever u wanna call it out of my system. it is my way of dealing with my real life problems.....and if i see something that makes me even more depressed here then i either avoid it or I try not to comment but when it is hard to avoid I request it...

honestly i don't mind criticism at all...by all means do it...jee bhar ke karo...

but if my posts hurt anyone or if my analysis are worthless then i don't intend to post them here at all and i wont post them here...u tell me that u don't like it and i'll stop and this is not out of reaction...this is just being honest that i won't and i won't mind a bit...

people ask my pms on my analysis and i provide it to those who requested and exclude those who didn't...

honestly mine was a humble request and nothing more...the rest u can do whatever u want and i won't ask again...my mom taught me that u can request a person 3 times only and if they don't listen then back off and let it be...

No Rooj... I don't have as much time as you imagine... but years of research has taught me to do rapid assessment, LOL....!  And I did that because I wanted to see if what you are saying is indeed the case. Again, years of research experience- what people think, what they say, what they do, and what evidence there actually exists very very rarely add up!

Why aren't we taking any action? If this forum initiates some action in order to address the issues that exist in RBO, in one voice, let me know. Will surely add mine... but in one voice, this forum decided not to suggest or request or directly respond to CVs when they come here asking for views. So there is a cold war on between this forum and the CVs... at least, that's how I see it.

In spite of it, some fans have directly corresponded with CVs. You can see urself on SWJ's wall on facebook how many times people have asked about changing Khanak's wig and dress. I don't know what her compulsions are because she has not answered them yet. She did come to this forum to ask people to vote for Rahul, so I am hoping, when she gets time, she would do the same and respond to that request.

You mean to say this forum depresses you, and not the show? Wow! I find that interesting...

I am not at all depressed by the forum... I don't have much experience in IF but this forum has really been a good one. The goings-on in the show, on the contrary, do seem to affect me but I am trying to deal with it. At this rate, am sure I will be able to see it just as fiction and nothing else... but the ones i felt that way abt, i never went back to seeing them again. I need to feel the 'soul' so to speak... cant follow a story otherwise... just my own personal view. do not claim to be right abt it.

But i do find it wrong when people say 'your view is wrong, u shld see this only as fiction, then u wont criticise, if not, stop watching and stop coming here and saying things that upsets others'...that somehow does not seem to be the right thing to say. (am not saying u said this but that seems to the general view).

Lastly, my dear, let us not go into what our parents taught us.... will get into more troubled waters... edit that bit if u feel right abt this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-iLimitLessFantogepe30

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
i know rucha was good , but tashu was needed not sunny ,

Ckt-- character
sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

i know rucha was good , but tashu was needed not sunny ,

Ckt-- character

yeah, u r right.......... par kya kar sakte hai, real life mein bhagwan ki marzi and reel mein cvs ki marzi
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
@ sweetscute
As of now, we have no news abt Rucha coming back. I personally doubt very much she will be back. But yes, Natasha was a very well-written role and Rucha did very well.

@ Smitha
That siggy of ursDay Dreaming....

@Jaya, Vandu and Krishna
Oye girlies.... don't discuss other shows here unless in connection with RBOLOL Veena will get up very soon... she is an early riser!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ sweetscute
As of now, we have no news abt Rucha coming back. I personally doubt very much she will be back. But yes, Natasha was a very well-written role and Rucha did very well.

@ Smitha
That siggy of ursDay Dreaming....

@Jaya, Vandu and Krishna
Oye girlies.... don't discuss other shows here unless in connection with RBOLOL Veena will get up very soon... she is an early riser!

beautiful isn't it?I meant the sceneEmbarrassed and I loved the way he looks at her and then put it on her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

Go to top