Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 23)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Ok me off ....see you all later if possible....bye sis her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
how come u missed mahiway ?? thats the only one i loved apart rishta.comLOL seven was kinda boring, never followed powder

Sony holds real meaning of entertaining audiences , nothing bari shows , simple and cute ones. bu they dont know how to market themselves ........ dont even compare youth shows of sony with starone , we know wat starone mean when they show we are for youth LOL

do i see a warning coming ??
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Jaya-I was watching ur comments on YT when RBO started and how you said ShaNak has RagVir's potential and agree,Bidaai was fab till RagVir's marriage and as usual post-marriage,hiding stuff in the name of protecting so put me off lol.And u Telugu?

i followed bidaai till ragvir marriage, then stopped as it was evident , its not more ragvir...LOL...

lol, yes shaNak , had many similarities of Ragvir, but not any more .........

and for ur last 1, Yes
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Dude...Guys Chat on CC, NOT this CC !! LOL...
As it is there are gonna be warnings galore here for other reasons today...Cum on CC !!

LimitLessFan

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
hi everyone, wats up?  me just watched shanak scene 127- 

God dis scene brought tears to my eyes
, not for shan and khanak,  but for Natasha-  just imagine d plight of a girl who has to go through d ugly truth of seeing her fiance married wid someone else, dat too on d eve of her own marriage day, moreover later he just left her, becoz he started falling for his wife. Never in my life i have ever seen a realistic potrayal of emotions by any actress(rather than the heroine herself), Rucha was just fantastic- no hue and cry, no overacting, just her tears and expression said it all....... girl u were d best, and in RBO, if any girl would have given tough competition to Yashashri, dat must have been Rucha. Lord! Cvs please listen to me and bring her back, i m not saying , for d sake of creating problems to shanak, but atleast for d sake of justice to dat character...i mean if dey can show others life apart from shanak, y not Natasha..............

i want Rucha back.....................' me stamping my foot' ......bas 
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsute

, not for shan and khanak,  but for Natasha-  just imagine d plight of a girl who has to go through d ugly truth of seeing her fiance married wid someone else, dat too on d eve of her own marriage day, moreover later he just left her, becoz he started falling for his wife. Never in my life i have ever seen a realistic potrayal of emotions by any actress(rather than the heroine herself), Rucha was just fantastic- no hue and cry, no overacting, just her tears and expression said it all....... girl u were d best, and in RBO, if any girl would have given tough competition to Yashashri, dat must have been Rucha. Lord! Cvs please listen to me and bring her back, i m not saying , for d sake of creating problems to shanak, but atleast for d sake of justice to dat character...i mean if dey can show others life apart from shanak, y not Natasha..............

They tried to get her back.,....She refused thats why they went to Harpreet !!Confused

sweetsute

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Even if Rucha agreed,that track wouldn't have been apt cos that issue was already done with.Not that Sunny track is any better but I hoped to see at least an aggressive Shantanu.It was great till Tere Zikr,after that downhill and in the dumps as of now!Shantanu aggressive tho chodo he is not even normal but one love sick man lol.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 27 January 2011 at 6:17am
sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by sweetsute

They tried to get her back.,....She refused thats why they went to Harpreet !!Confused

okkkkkkkk   

par maine to yashu ke fb fanpage pe pada tha ki she is coming back..............it was posted by a fan

Go to top