Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 20)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
LOL.... vandu , happens every where in IF.....

let me try reasoning it , even we are at fault too , before we disliked this tracks , i rem certain ppl who had some complains , even i ended up shooing her  away and at that time everyone had same thinking over show ...... same wave length , but since things got messed up , some clearly have seen it and started being vocal and some ignored for their love over shanak , not that the other ones never loved shanak , both love them but one has to accept it when things go wrong , rather than singing , no ur comparing , this is a show , its not teaching u moral , blah blah blah .

one thing i second u on is , yes this forum got different set of rules, else i would have showed more openly my displease r , something here makes me want to avoid doing it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-kubare

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
apart some criticism is never taken in right spirit in this forum , the moment u do it , ur more or less like being banned from groups, and wat not , saying this , caz i have seen it LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-kubaretogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

one thing i second u on is , yes this forum got different set of rules, else i would have showed more openly my displease r , something here makes me want to avoid doing it

I have been a part of many forums before and there ppl accept criticism...Yaha hi sabko problem hai yaarLOLLOLLOL
U shudve seen LRL forum......Humne "kushti" ladi hai waha......All within the limits ofcourse.....But still.....U know the "spirit" has to be there in the forum.....To co-exist !! Accept the flaws and yet accept that you like the show.......

Wo nahi hai yaha......! Sadly !! When I came here first time....I was sooo in love with the forum....Everything was soo nice........It took away a lot of stress coming here and talking to everyone......Ab yaha aana stress deta hai LOLLOL

kubareLimitLessFan

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

apart some criticism is never taken in right spirit in this forum , the moment u do it , ur more or less like being banned from groups, and wat not , saying this , caz i have seen it LOL

Didnt you know.......Its already "WE" and "THEM" here......
Ppl who post at the CC are "WE".....And "we" are to be avoided like plague !!

Rest all nobles are "Them"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And "We" are supposed to jiyo and marro in CC .......We are banned from making topics outside CCLOLLOLLOL

And by and by it seems we will even not be able to post what we want within the CC eitherLOLLOL...Rest everyone can make 10000 posts saying this and that....But we cant make even one postLOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 27 January 2011 at 1:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
so i hate writing out things in a separate things and having to go back and read itLOL

Originally posted by togepe30

@Rooj - U are not the only one asking us to tone down
That post was not a personal attack on you... sorry i felt that so i'm going to go and edit my post then...
That was a "general" response to a lot of ppl who come here...look at the posts and report posts without having the guts to point out what they dont like...well i don't know bout others and frankly i don't care about that because that is between them and whoever is involved...all i know is that this is how I felt about it in the past two days and the things I got from people...i told them all that it's only frustrations of many people who had high expectations and i include myself to that...and thanks for telling me that I have guts ill take that as complimentLOL

I admire that you atleast posted....And the specific points in my post were directed at people who have been saying certain things all over the place from a long time now.... thanks and again don't really care about what others posted...this is how i felt and posted...

U are not to take it personally...Infact this is the first time I have seen you post sumthing like this... u do realize why i don't post it often or say anything...?LOL simply why i thought u were attacking me but u were not as it turned out so sorry bout that. plus i dont want unnecessary fights on stupid stuff...not to mention I don't see too much of that harsh stuff...

As for rudeness........This is not meant to be rude......I really fail to understand these aspects.......Thats why I am merely asking........If you find this rude.....All I can say is....If I meant to be rude then this is NOT how I would be talking at all.......Trust me !! idk caps felt that or the questions did...

If you took those points as a personal attack on you then let me tell you......It wasnt intended for you......Else I would have quoted you or written an "@Rooj".........I do have guts enough to do that.....If that was my intention....!! I say it like it is......I dont maintain double standards ! again am sorry bout that...i thought u did...am gonna go change my post...

all i have to say is that I don't want forum to divide...
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

@Rooj - U are late to the party....!

The forum is already divided into We (CC Regulars) and Them(all others who think it below dignity to post in CC) !!

And "WE" did not make this divide !! Heheehehehe !! I find this all very AMUSING !! ROFL !!

@Krishnaaaaaa - I can see you "liking" posts....Come and talk girl....I miss you !! Acha come in the Chat Club if you too think it below dignity to post hereLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL *joking*

Edited by togepe30 - 27 January 2011 at 1:30am

kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

@Rooj - U are late to the party....!

The forum is already divided into We (CC Regulars) and Them(all others who think it below dignity to post in CC) !!

And "WE" did not make this divide !! Heheehehehe !! I find this all very AMUSING !! ROFL !!

@Krishnaaaaaa - I can see you "liking" posts....Come and talk girl....I miss you !! Acha come in the Chat Club if you too think it below dignity to post hereLOL *joking*

well idk bout others but so far it has not happened yet so i'll say that to further go down that lane...it's best to leave it as it is and not bring in the we vs. them context...

i've already been through that long time back and i don't intend to divulge into again...

i don't belong to any party..im my own partyLOL i mingle with all and dance with allLOL

those who hate me or don't like me, i have nothing to say to them but except this "Jiyo hazaroon saal"ROFL

those who love me or like me i'd say to them "meri duan tumhare saath"ROFL

kubareLimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Lol, vandu , i felt forum will  be ME and THEM over shanak and Rasam , not over this LOL

Rooji, no one attacks anyone  , havent seen it in this forum for sure, its their post which makes no sense is asked , but not attacked .

ya, i noticed it too , krishu , hope u say hi , been ages

Edited by JustJ - 27 January 2011 at 1:35am

kubarerooj-i

Go to top