Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 19)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Ok I have to give my views...I was not planning to but I have to...

So over all I liked the epi...I really did (ignoring the editing and some things that many of you have already mentioned)

Rahul and Sam scene:

Why is it that he did a whole 180 turn? I mean why now? anyways I thought something was a miss today...maybe the characterization was not up to the mark but I like the effort CVs are putting in to make him repent, which is likely now because of the end we saw...

Sam: I again repeat that pri is better as a happy-go-lucky type of actor...since she is like that in real life, I know how hard it is for her to act the opposite of her character...

Shanak scene: 

I liked it today...very subtle, cute romance...yasharan were a marv. today! they were so in their character that I actually saw them...no really I did...they made the scene so simple and pure (minus the clothes)

Sam-Rahul-Ducks looking for the phone:

I like the fact that they are moving the track and I have a feeling that it will be good...for once I didn't notice Sunny so I think we won't get the after-math to be horrible at all...loved it how Jas was good with his serious acting...
he is good with sarcastic-humor....
other than that i was hoping for better dialogues from them or Ducks and Sam giving Rahul cold shoulder...

K family:

Again we see a beautiful bonding! Loved KT's expressions and loved it how Shaan showed displeasure to his brother, bhabs and dad...I like the humor that CVs put there...

CVs should really look into that again now...I missed this!

Concert:

I am with Zenny here...I didn't like the concert much mainly because of the editing...i mean it didn't really feel like a concert...they shud've done with more extras or something to fill the gap...
but over all i liked the song composition...and as for the clothes...beside pri's I didn't like other's much...except KT and Manish looked Hot as usual (if no shiny shirts) but then it won't feel like a concert now wud it?

Predictions:

I'm sure of it now that we won't get Shanak misunderstanding...but I'm still hoping for Shaan getting over his fears and Shanak trust developing...

We are getting the whole Friends track and Khanak will play a major role

Rahul redemption is a def. now...

sunny: idk bout him anymore...after yesterday's epi it seemed that they tossed him out the window...

don't want to comment on what i didn't like because I feel you all already mentioned it...

I do have a request to you all and please don't take this wrongly because you know I am not your enemy or anything but I feel that sometimes you guys are too harsh with your comments...

i mean by all means do the criticism but if that criticism could be done in a subtle way that would be great...sometimes I feel that we go overboard with things that we keep at it for a long time...(that includes me). due to that a lot of new comers on the forum feel that this place is a hell or something and they prefer to stay out...I'm only thinking the best of interests of us all and the forum...

this is my humble request...the rest is up to you all and since all of us are grown ups I'm sure you guys can take my request into consideration at least...

thanks
Rooj

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123tofeeeesYasharanrockskubareSPN_JD_Addictedbones88

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

I do have a request to you all and please don't take this wrongly because you know I am not your enemy or anything but I feel that sometimes you guys are too harsh with your comments...

i mean by all means do the criticism but if that criticism could be done in a subtle way that would be great...sometimes I feel that we go overboard with things that we keep at it for a long time...(that includes me). due to that a lot of new comers on the forum feel that this place is a hell or something and they prefer to stay out...I'm only thinking the best of interests of us all and the forum...

this is my humble request...the rest is up to you all and since all of us are grown ups I'm sure you guys can take my request into consideration at least...

thanks
Rooj

@ Rooj

Abt that stuff in bold- Is this specifically about the Critics' corner? My first reaction- a deep sense of hurt... and to see the names of people who have pressed 'like' to this comment! Very sad and disappointed.

I wish I could make similar requests about so many things being said/discussed in this forum in the name of analysis... chal, never mind.... no point.

Edited by tvrasika - 27 January 2011 at 12:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_FankubareLimitLessFan

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Rooj-nice analysis as usual.As for criticism,I do feel.even after such vocal displeasure by the viewers who actually watch the show,instead of improving the show seem to be going down hill.Actually to a third rate.Be it the sets,dialogues or costumes,make up.Everything!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareLimitLessFan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Originally posted by rooj-i

thanks
Rooj

@ Rooj

Abt that stuff in bold- Is this specifically about the Critics' corner? My first reaction- a deep sense of hurt... and to see the names of people who have pressed 'like' to this comment! Very sad and disappointed.

I wish I could make similar requests about so many things being said/discussed in this forum in the name of analysis... chal, never mind.... no point.

No Gaayu-Naiya...
it is not specific about the CC at all...I am talking about in general...anywhere...be it here or DT...it doesn't matter...

u r taking it wrongly...

as far as analysis is concerned...I do write what analysis I am doing and i put what is separate from what (I am assuming u r talkn bout me and yasharan/shanak analysis stuff)
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Rooj-nice analysis as usual.As for criticism,I do feel.even after such vocal displeasure by the viewers who actually watch the show,instead of improving the show seem to be going down hill.Actually to a third rate.Be it the sets,dialogues or costumes,make up.Everything!

smitha...im not sure if i get you on that....

i mean r u talkn bout viewers criticism going down or the displeasures?

i don't mind the criticism at all but I do see a lot of it and sometimes it goes a bit out of hand...Im only requesting to keep it a minimum and if we really are concerned then i'd be more than happy to say that send that concern to the CVs directly...if we actually sit here and do nothing then we are not going to get what we want...

I show my criticism but do i actually send something to CVs in regards to the show? no...why u may ask? it is because to me it is a show at the end of the day...sure i show my displeasures and all but do i intend to do something about it? not much because I understand the reasoning behind why they won't do a thing...that is why i give my analysis once and move it out of the way...it's like im emptying my bad system out and then i feel better about it.

however the day i feel i want to survey the msg to the CVs, i will not stop in showing that and sending them my comments right away...

those of you think that I am trying to look down upon you all or this thread then i'm sorry those are not my intentions...this is in general to all...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_FanSPN_JD_AddictedkubareLimitLessFan

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
You know what !!
I think yes....We shud stop criticizing the show.....NOT because some ppl here think so...but because NOTHING can save this show now...!ConfusedConfused

U know we are a group of people who adored this show,its execution and found it path breaking enough to spend long hours of the day talking and analysing it....

A forum is made so that the public view can be taken and the show can be improvised as per the POV's of the audience....What is liked and what isnt......

When we made posts praising it......Fawning over it...then that was fine????? But when you criticize the same show then you tend to become an enemy of the show....??? Really !!

The funniest part is that........People come and say things like "Other shows are much worse than this"...........Isnt that precisely the reason we dont watch those OTHER shows..! And just because other shows are worst....we should make do with a sub-standard show??? What remarkable reasoning !!! HUH !!

And ofcourse.......now whenever anyone makes a topic...they are told..."Go to the CC......That is made for criticism??"........Is it?? CC corner was NOT made for that purpose.....It was made as an alternative to DT.........So that ppl who need to really discuss the episode can come and discuss here...so that the so called other members on DT who wanna enjoy the show and discuss only good points can do so peacefully on DT....that doesnt mean we are not allowed to post anywhere else......

This forum seems to have different rules than the rest of IF.......Because this kind of behaviour and demarkation doesnt exist elsewhere......

And who are these so called new members who think this place is hell......Do they not know how to post comments and convey what they want.....they need spokespersons??? Plz dont say they are scared to post......Its not as if we hav tie ups with taliban to eliminate ppl who speak against the CC regulars.....!!

I'd like to know of atleast 15 members who think this place is hell..then I will tone down the severity of my words !!! If they are scared to post here....then PM me.....But I really wanna know if such ppl exist or are created for convenience....M fed up of hearing EVERYONE saying that - "members pm me and tell me that your forum ppl are making the forum unpleasant"......WEIRD !!! Who are these members??? And why are they PMing only certain ppl.....??ConfusedConfused Shudnt receiving such PM's be the Mods Prerogative??? Why are random members being PM'd and if they are PM-ing then why are you encouraging such PM's??Confused

Edited by togepe30 - 27 January 2011 at 1:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_FansaaazaditeekubareLimitLessFan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Edited:

@ Vandu:

i only posted it as a request...im not stopping anyone from criticizing but only stating that tone it down a bit...rather than giving harsh criticism, just make it more subtle...make it light and humorous at times...

for example: Gaayu has a really good style of criticizing or Zenny too...(these are only examples, nothing about whom I like or don't like)

again this was only a request...im not going to sit here and argue and fight over something that cud ruin us all...

Edited by rooj-i - 27 January 2011 at 1:30am
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
@Rooj - U are not the only one asking us to tone down
That post was not a personal attack on you...
That was a "general" response to a lot of ppl who come here...look at the posts and report posts without having the guts to point out what they dont like...

I admire that you atleast posted....And the specific points in my post were directed at people who have been saying certain things all over the place from a long time now....

U are not to take it personally...Infact this is the first time I have seen you post sumthing like this...

As for rudeness........This is not meant to be rude......I really fail to understand these aspects.......Thats why I am merely asking........If you find this rude.....All I can say is....If I meant to be rude then this is NOT how I would be talking at all.......Trust me !!

If you took those points as a personal attack on you then let me tell you......It wasnt intended for you......Else I would have quoted you or written an "@Rooj".........I do have guts enough to do that.....If that was my intention....!! I say it like it is......I dont maintain double standards !

P.S - If you dont wanna believe me then go ahead and dont.....As it is I have become a part of one of those minority who are blamed for everything that goes wrong here and are always misunderstood...It just doesnt matter anymore...! Waise bhi I have already left trying to suggest improvements/criticize or make topics on this forumDead..Its NO USE !Ouch

Edited by togepe30 - 27 January 2011 at 1:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazrooj-iLimitLessFan

Go to top