Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 17)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hmm. aditee, kindly have a look at my 3rd siggy please LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by JustJ

vandu , they suited scott very well, donno about shan as i didnot see his pic

Oh No !! The comparison to scott was only due to the timing of wearing the glasses...Raat ko kaun shades pehenta hai...
Ofcourse Scott looked HandsomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....KT not soo much...He was looking like a robot with that huge mike on his face and the glasses...More like a behind the stage guyConfusedConfusedConfused  That Earpiece Mike thingy was crap......Y cudnt they keep it the simple black one........sab silver karna zaruri tha?? The outfit...the shoes...the mike...UGH !!!Confused

lol, jo meri ye shan ki concert ki pic deekh ne ki enthu thi , ofcourse only to laugh , woh bhi mar gayi .... thanks for saving me

kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Check Rushad out...He was looking KEWL !!! Dishy !! Hehehe !!

kubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Can the CT's at least give an answer to why they made Shantanu this way so soon after his heavy dialogues and vows?I thought that RBO ct's really listen to the readers but should have known I guess from past experience that they do what they want to do no matter how much we request or demand.Also I feel the channels should stay out of this but seems they dictate the terms too and can't they see how RBo declined
well said.....but no one seems to b bothered.....neither d PH nor d channel...may be Trps might hv skyrocketd wid dis crap...last par nt d least even d actor is nt bothered by it...he is gettin d required footage he wants..story ..character who is concernedAngryAngry..he is well paid in d end nd i don think he  even sees his own show!!!ConfusedConfusedConfused
Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareLimitLessFantogepe30

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
rushad ?? he is back ?? koi pic post kardo uski

@deepa, lol, no point in asking those questions ,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeykubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Well said Deepa!

At the end of the day profit and loss for the Channel guys and money and fame for the actors.

who cares for the story or true entertainment?

Do they really care?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeykubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
ok people!

me out for the night! i might come to the forum tomorrow if i am back from the library early or skip it like today!EmbarrassedLOL

but before i go, can i just say that i love rushad or rather akki or both. loved seeing him today! miss his interactions with shanak!

good night girls!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeyvaish_123kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Posting what I posted in DT too...my take on Todays epi...

Want to clear me only watch epi on day t day bases ..have stopped expecting anything really..and look for no story, track or logic anymore....LOLLOLLOL 

In todays epi Shanak scene as always worth watching....KT & YM looked lovely as Shanak...and I don't mean their clothes those were honderousDeadOuch....but expression wise, body language wiseLOLLOL

Loved Loved the whole Khandelwal family...Shaan reaction to his father flowery shirt said it all....LOLLOLLOL They all looked so adorable...loved loved seeing Rushad aka Akki.Boo as always looked lovely and so did Madzs.. Family bonding...after soon long loved watching it...miss their meetings at the dinning table alot..miss K family together...Dadi was missing .

Jas is good in serious role..he can act this guy.....hope the CV's do him justice (as we all know he's here to stay)...and give him something to show his talent then usless and mindless comedy..he was good today..

Sam was looking lovely in white..I prefered her white clothes today...she looked good in them ...about her acting no comments....

Manish can act...the CV's have really messed up his charactization...real injustice to him....I think if he knew if what he really is supposed to be this guy can act....

KT 's expression of suprise...and unbeleif were good... in the precap ...he and Manish had the best expressions...while singing and dancing...

No comments on the concert look or feel....LOLLOLLOLVandhu as said it all there..they coudl have gotten tips from Ekta with her giving two hit shows with Rockstars as lead guys "Kaise Yeah Pyaar Hai" and "Kasturi"
Angad and Robby Sabberwal...LOLLOLLOLLOL

vaish_123

Go to top