Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 148)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Was it a blooper  ??

When Shan is describing the qualities of Khanak...he says Khank knew I did not kill Sunny , I did not kill Suraj ..was that inadvertent or are the CV's trying to say that shan  could not differentiate between sunny n Suraj ..in his imagination ..they merged into one...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123aditeetvrasikakubarerooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Oh that was purposeful-the merging factor.Thus his strong reaction and emergence of his insecurities.

yasharan.lovetvrasikakubarerooj-ibones88

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

^Yes me noticed that too....Sunny replaced by Suraj...only the CV's can answer that really

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
An epi that let down really ....will start with

Todays epi Up:

Anand and Khanak...Anand made me laugh..hes damn cute..the way he calls the woman sitting next to him Luchi so cutely...the cute blabbering that irritates Khanak an other blabberer....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Saving grace of the whole epi making it worth the watch Anand and Khanak.

Sunil and Rushad love themHug

Sunil and Dharam...cuteLOL

Hated:

1. RS no Comments other then what happened to Sams dialogues at the party that it will take her time to fogive Rahul his actions...wa less then 12 hrs all the time she really needed to fogive ...Wow again..ClapClapClapAnd CV's Thank You really Thank you to show us the light...that forgiveness is the way to go...

2. Shaan super happy all of a sudden...was what he did such a small thing Really Now!!!!! He all depressea  few minues back and suddenly all forgotten and super happy...Wow indeed!!!

Precap:

Hated it too...Shaan hugging Rahul..."Really Now"!!!!!!! Wow so Chaddie Buddie is forgiven a greater Sin but couldn't be forgiven a lousy slap for a petty issue 5 yrs back ...Wow Again!!!ClapClapClap Or was the Sin agaisnt ones loving wife forgivable and agasint him not is the question.

An MMS incriminating your wife is forgiveable but being a look alike of a dead man is an offendable crime thus the slap...Here Here!!!!ClapClapClapClap

Shantanu Khandelwal was killed today by the CV's for me...to make or show Rahul as a what Goody Two Shoes

RSD's (Rahul, Sam & Duck) Chaddie Buddie Shaan...Long Live He!!!!!

Anu80vaish_123tvrasika.Dilwale.SPN_JD_Addicted

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Ooopsss Sorry Forgot to add

Shaan is a MahaPuresh...where friends are concered..but with wife hes just Human....LOLLOLLOL

Ok me off ...good night

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123tvrasika.Dilwale.SPN_JD_Addicted

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

RAHUL HAS PARKED HIMSELF at K House?

Why?

Disgusting!

CVs dont have a clue?

SWJ wanted us to vote for THIS GUY being the worst nemesis?

She must have been kidding!

Or she assumed we were smoking ---

Ridiculous!

Sam making coffee in KHANAK'S KITCHEN?

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope they dont move in permanently

today was awefully funny.. I was like now these two live here.. where is duck.. he should also be lazing around...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
What I find most wierd is that when the story was good, RBO ranking slipped down drastically and the last couple of days when it was total madness the ranking seems good...

Today's episode:
the only good line in the whole episode was Anand to khanak -"shehar ne thumhare kapde be cheen li".. totally correct... never understand why they make her wear clothes which would almost asphyxiate her...
Anand for sure has some incurable illness.. probably a hole in his big heart... ya bhagvan ne is bade dilwale ko kamzor dil de di... but we can get over that also as long as the track makes sense...
two things in this world I guess I will never figure out, why doctor's always scribble and what runs in the minds of the CVs.. And RBO CVs seriously award tho deni padigi...  character, clothes, story, looks(,list can go on ) atyachar koi inse seeke...

Atleast even if they don't recreate Dhulwadi, hope they bring her parents and suraj's parents in picture... it would be nice to see a different pretence.. Khanak doesn't want to tell them that she is back and might not return because of what happened between her and Shaan... and then Shaan arrives, so to keep up that she is living happily with him, they would act as though everything is fine infront of everyone.. esp the "dhulwadi ke idiots".. and then when everyone's left a small cute fight.. I don't expect a Jodha-Akbhar level, but atleast the typical RBO style...

Imagine they copy that scene from Joda Akhbar, where they have this pratha when the husband comes to meet his wife at her maika, he should find her among the other women scene.. am sure then Shaan will find her spot on and marofy a dialogue, meri Khanak lakhon mein ek hai, use kahin bhi kaise bhi doond loonga... Wink

wel1111sweetsutetvrasikakubareSPN_JD_Addicted

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Ok My turn and seriously the only reason why there is even an analysis from me is because of Anand and Khanak...That was the highlight for me today...

Ok let's start with them then

Anand and Khanak:

Brother and Sisters in makingROFL Ok bad joke...im done with that...Let's start. Hiten was mind-blowing!!! I can see that he is still gripping his character but so far he is the best Cameo to RBO till date! The Best!!!Clap He kept Bugging her and Khanak tried to keep him quite...now she knows how others feel when she starts her chattingROFL Bechara Shaan (now she can relate to himROFL)

Ok sorry going off topic...Loved Hiten as Anand. It seemed the guy really had it bad...poor him. I actually felt bad for him rather than Shaan. I mean he is fighting with life and trying to win, while Shaan is fighting for his wife and losing badly (will lose too with that attitude). 

Loved it how Anand tried to make Khanak talk and loved his expressions when She surprised him with her answers. It was too good. Like Krishna Di said, they are both the same people. but today our Khanak is not feeling well Because of a "Bhurtaan," who is sitting at home and remembering her...

Loved Khanak's expressions to Mahapurush. Anand is going to be reminding her constantly about shaan.

Loved their scene when they get off...It was too good and I think Yashu really fell like that...it was too good!!! Yashu did her best to compete with a veteran actor!Clap

Loved their whole scenes...

Shaan in the bed scene:

The less said the better...Honestly i was expecting more than the sickness scene..Sure he is remembering her but is he repenting yet? I honestly didn't see that today. That attitude of his really bugged me.

Loved the fact that we got to know more about Khanak from Shaan's perspective but not once he said any lines in regards to how cruel or horrible he was to her (yea the little he did say wasn't as convincing to me). Loved KT's expressions but it seemed to me he was missing someone a lotLOL in reality. lol.

Shaan need to really say something beyond than what he did today...honestly i was expecting more on that...but then i guess he hasn't really realized the gravity of the situation yet. and I can bet when Khanak gives him cold-shoulder he will start realizing it and then we will see heavy emotional scenes. and of course the cute nok-jhok.

The only time i felt sorry for him was when he was crying.

now let's go to his happy and over-confidence self...was it me or it didn't sound as convincing to me. I mean it seemed like Shaan, even KT was missing someone...either way I loved it!!! I mean the expressions and all

but that over-confidence...it cracked me up...I was like bachu tujhe abhi pata nahi hai tere saath kya kya hone walla hai...

However i'm worried bout their Chess reference to real life and the whole Queen deal. What exactly Sunil meant by that? Grab your queen before it's too late? I hope it's nothing serious....

Loved their scene tho...light-hearted and even Dharam was my fav. today.

Down-power of Eip:

1. Shaan's attitude towards Rahul.

2. Shaan's cool attitude towards the situation.

3. Rasam- They need to work on some other angel to make us accept that. honestly their whole situation doesn't make sense. 

4. Hated the pre-cap. the less said the better. Don't need to boil my blood on it...

Symbolism of the day:

1. Chess symbolism: I loved it! the way they talked about the importance of the queen and how they shouldn't be over confident about it. I loved the advice Sunil gave to Shaan. I noticed these are original dialogues. Not your typical indian soaps dialogue writing.

2. Anand's reference to race and life. I loved it. My heart went out to him. I hope he does win this race!

Ok that was analysis...

Don't come after me now...ROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123tvrasikadestinylove.Dilwale.kubarebones88

Go to top