Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 143)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Gaayu..
Everyone is not happy about the clean chit.. and we still don't know what is going to happen betw Shaan and R yet as that scene is not done ..
SO that gets us to the next thing..
Shaan is not bothered about the MMS.. he knows Khanak would never do that.
-
I guess i don't understand what you mean by laughing off....... everyone is mad about how R is getting the free pass. What more!?
when it's come to RS everything is wacko.. frankly with me.. i don't want to see their faces.. well that is not going to happen.. so really we have to swallow the
)#$(%& that CV's dish us again and hope Dhulwadi track does us good..

More so ..  everyone is excited about Dhulwadi and putting their positive energy there rather than the most unworthy track.. Rock on and MMS! I am sick and tired of it.. and really want to forget it like a bad nightmare!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ridssyshanakrocks1vaish_123tvrasikakubarebones88tanthya

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Yes it did seem like it was a rush rush episode. But then over all I feel it was a little touchy situation for Shantanu. He loves Khanak he knows it very well inside. His sanity though was not allowing him to accept that. And as they say that each person has a devil and an Angel withing themselves. So at that time the devil prevailed. While now the angel is fighting hard to help him realise his mistake and he is a healthy normal man who has such a supportive family and well tadaa.. our hero is back in full form as he now goes to get his lady love.. Of course after all the manaaofying, fighting, etc...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

@ Vaishu

Don't know what the CVs are trying to convey here... because they really do try to convey something, even if we disagree with what they r trying to say.

Are they showing what an idiot Shaan is? That he is not mature at all, and doesn't realise what a big issue MMS is?

Are they saying a woman's integrity being questioned (or a man's for that matter) need not be dealt with in a melodramatic manner? Like all those Hindi films on these topics... am forgetting the names... dont watch films anyway these days... those slapstick types....

Or are they suggesting that Shaan is no idiot but right now his priority is getting Khanak back, and he will deal with Rahul later? If so, we shld have got some scene on that.

Or may be, they are saying one heartfelt apology and all will be forgiven?

What are the CVs trying to say?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Gaayu..
Everyone is not happy about the clean chit.. and we still don't know what is going to happen betw Shaan and R yet as that scene is not done ..
SO that gets us to the next thing..
Shaan is not bothered about the MMS.. he knows Khanak would never do that.
-
I guess i don't understand what you mean by laughing off....... everyone is mad about how R is getting the free pass. What more!?
when it's come to RS everything is wacko.. frankly with me.. i don't want to see their faces.. well that is not going to happen.. so really we have to swallow the
)#$(%& that CV's dish us again and hope Dhulwadi track does us good..

More so ..  everyone is excited about Dhulwadi and putting their positive energy there rather than the most unworthy track.. Rock on and MMS! I am sick and tired of it.. and really want to forget it like a bad nightmare!

@ Veenz....

What I meant about the laughing off bit was how people are trying to make it light, the whole Rahul-Shaan make-up scene.... I can sense the anger... but you have a point. I guess, after the last 2-3 months, people are tired and just waiting for some fun and nok-jhok like before... That makes sense to me.

One thing about the MMS though- it's not just about Khanak. It's also about Rahul, the man, the mind who made it... that is not being addressed... now I am beginning to sound like a broken record... never mind... i will become quiet soon:)

Edited by tvrasika - 04 February 2011 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare-Veena-

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Gaayu... I have posted a new topic titled ....

MMS - A horror so easily forgiven

Hope the CVs glance at it !!!!!

@Veena Di - Please dont close the topic ... It was my anger at a Serious issue being so Ridiculousy forgotten !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

One thing about the MMS though- it's not about Khanak. It's about Rahul, the man, the mind who made it... that is not being addressed... now I am beginning to sound like a broken record... never mind... i will become quiet soon:)

It is not addressed because the favorite boy needs to be in the good light.. CV's now are thinking oooohh the 'bad guy #(*% didn't work ... lets make him the good guy"....phhsssst brush it under the rug is what is going to happen..
don't start me on it.. i am super pissed..

vaish_123kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Questions I was left with today:

Did they merge two or three episodes by mistake?!

Why are they not changing editors?Horrible editing goes a long way in taking away the desired impact.

HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE?!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-YasharanArshi-kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@ Veenz
LOL... Fair enough... say no more:) Unbelievable but makes sense....

@ Vaishu
will respond in ur thread.

kubare-Veena-

Go to top