Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 140)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

@Adi...my hubby too deos not wear a wedding band....LOLLOLLOLAnd yes both of them looking gorgeous. Its recently that Khank's look was ruined....sad Ouch

@Yumna & Smitha yes love his hand in Shanak scene a lot..they have always a different story to tell..WinkLOL

Oh and Yumna the ring she wears is a birthday present from her mom.Big smile

Edited by kubare - 04 February 2011 at 2:04am

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

"Maine Uska Hath theek Waise Chooma Jaise Apni Maa ka Haath Chumta hu !"

That was the most USELESS dialogue in the History of Television...!

No wonder Shaan scoffed at him.....Even I was smirking with a total "Yah Right...Maa ki tarah" expression...

I was like dude...Hear urself speak...U look like her ex-hubby....U are accused of having an affair with her and you go and kiss her hand and say..."Maa ki Tarah??" U expect ppl to believe you?? It sounds sooo LAME !

Hai kaun tu Count ya Knight??OuchOuchJo sabko aise greet karta phirta hai....Specially uss larki ko jiske sath tumhara MMS bana haiConfused...Come to think of it....He deserved that slap for that hand kissing !!

And Rahul deserves to be run over by a Bulldozer atleast 5 times before my anger on him can even start to recede !AngryAngryAngry

Edited by togepe30 - 04 February 2011 at 4:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123aditeelghoshSPN_JD_Addicted-Deepali-

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I was shocked to see shaan's no-reaction at Rahuls much awaited confesstion, Rahul must b surprised like us......sochega are main itna kuch kiya fir hi mujhe chanta kyun nahi mara??!!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cadbery

I was shocked to see shaan's no-reaction at Rahuls much awaited confesstion, Rahul must b surprised like us......sochega are main itna kuch kiya fir hi mujhe chanta kyun nahi mara??!!!Angry

Brain Girwi rakhke aya hai wo kahi...
Ya raat ko road pe gir gaya tha tab brain gir gaya hoga uskaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

His reaction was such a SAD letdown !!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekubare-Deepali-

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by cadbery

Brain Girwi rakhke aya hai wo kahi...
Ya raat ko road pe gir gaya tha tab brain gir gaya hoga uskaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

His reaction was such a SAD letdown !!Angry

we were expectin too much frm Rahul's confession, shaan wll punch him or slap him the only doubt, yele idhar to khoda pahad nikla chuhaaAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I think for Shaan it was like a CPU overload when everything begins to just hang or run slow... probably with the hang-over from the previous day, and all those things that has been running in his mind... it was same for him too... and hence he couldn't even react properly to Rahul's confession...
like we do for our systems, get his brain formatted, run a virus scan.. and then will be up and clear to think and run straight to dhulwadi with full processor speed.

As for Sunny's chumma+maa dialogue... really hats of to KT, Manish and Priyanka for standing there with a straight face.. would have rolled laughing... was trying to marofy a dialogue similar to SRK's with Rani in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai... even at that time I found it very silly and here it was like LOL...

I never understand when people cheer those running towards a bus... why can't someone tell the driver to stop.. so much easier.. but anyways Hiten needed an entry and so be it..  I just think his will be the kind who will guide Shaan the desi or gaaun type of pataofying his wife unlike Khanak's theen din ladka in with Sam...
what I  just hope is they atleast have half of what they had as Dhulwadi set up..and atleast most of the characters like Gopi, Sarpanch, her parents, Suraj's parents.. I don't Hetal bhabhi is going to be around as she is having a bigger role in another serial..  would love to see Shaan take part in the Camel race with her camel...

Hoping for some nice light hearted scenes typical RBO style...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123kubaretogepe30

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
vandu

loved ur post

even though i liked how Sunny showed Shan the truth, but i was also taken aback by his audacity to come in  front of Shan again, and even daring to say dat he kissed his wife's hands

About Shan, i have one conclusion--- dis guy has a biological brain , like every human being, but has no clue how to use it----

pehle Natasha uski dimag chalati thi

Phir Khanak uske dimag ko daudane lagi----bechare ka dimag itna jyada daudne laga ki uske dimag ka diesal khatam ho gaya and phir se stop ho gaya----

aab dats y his brain needs some good kickstarts from others ( his family members would be d best and only option becoz his friends ke pass khud dimag ki kami hai, woh kya uski madad karenge) 

In future , we will see he will go to Dhulwadi to woo back Khanak-----but  i hope usme bhi uski dimag ki chabi koi aur na chalaye---------hope my hope doesn't get crashing down

remember his dialouge to Khanak----''dil tumhe diya hai par dimag mere pass hai"

so girls stop blaming him becoz dis guy is not using his own dimag, but thinking from his heart, woh bhi khanak ka dil

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80kubare-Deepali-togepe30bones88

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

"Maine Uska Hath theek Waise Chooma Jaise Apni Maa ka Haath Chumta hu !"

That was the most USELESS dialogue in the History of Television...!

No wonder Shaan scoffed at him.....Even I was smirking with a total "Yah Right...Maa ki tarah" expression...

I was like dude...Hear urself speak...U look like her ex-hubby....U are accused of having an affair with her and you go and kiss her hand and say..."Maa ki Tarah??" U expect ppl to believe you?? It sounds sooo LAME !

Hai kaun tu Count ya Knight??OuchOuchJo sabko aise greet karta phirta hai....Specially uss larki ko jiske sath tumhara MMS bana haiConfused...Come to think of it....He deserved that slap for that hand kissing !!

And Rahul deserves to be run over by a Bulldozer atleast 5 times before my anger on him can even start to recede !AngryAngryAngry

pink-same here lol.I was already cringing when he was saying that dialogue and Shantanu's expression did the rest.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123aditee

Go to top