Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 139)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
@Saaz darling

Yes the whole Shaan scene with friends brigade could have been shot better, dialogues too were not up to the mark etc agree...it was disappointing on many fronts....especailly not getting him to punch, slap or even using sacrastic words etc at Rahul..everyone who watched the epi, this scene we all felt it was badly done , executed..in every sense of the way....

As for SWJ yes she is going to concentrate on Hiten and his scenes and Dhulwadi as Hiten himself has mentioned in an article that his condition for working in this show was that she direct all his scenes..so...this means...the aboves scene was directed by someone else ...but was the pseron complete new...humm..aren't Arshand Khan and Dubey been with RBO since its conception???

Maybe they wanted to show MMS was not hat bothered Shaan more but Sunny being Suraj's look alike, Khanak falling for Sunny, his insecurities ,..but beacuse of bad direction and under written scene it fell flat.

Other then that I loved the epi..or was watching at 2 in the night the culprit...LOLLOL

Oh I found the pace to ok....LOLLOLLOLNot rushed at all...

Me want them to DRAG the whole Dhulwadi track till  we are done and over with Cricket World Cup and IPL...LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-YasharanArshi-aditeeAshi22

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@ Aditee...LOLLOLLOL

Me have a hand feitish ...love love clean expressive hands...me too donot like men wearing jewellery except maybe a wedding band...other then that a big no

Love KT's hand...love Shabbir Alhuwalis's hand...love love my hubby's hand...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

And we are all allowed to gush dear....LOLLOL

Oh and I love watching his hands when he has scenes with Khanak too...WinkLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-YasharanArshi-aditeeSPN_JD_Addictedbones88

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Good morning girls!

The only way yesterday's episode make sense  for me is to think that the episode was mistakenly aired by the team of RBO.If I say any thing more it would be like repeating what I already mentioned yesterday lol

Krishna-I thought KT himself looked uninterested in that scene with his family.Nice take on Shantanu's I don't care walk lol.Hope he is not going today and Khanak was waiting for him to come and stop her but if he leaves it late,she would lose the hope,thus comes the wooing in part as mentioned,may be!

And who's talking abt hands here lol.Let me just say I love how his hands engulf her!And much more!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutekubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zthvF7bp9ic&feature=related
Vandooooooooooooo

Here is another one

BOTH look GORGEOUS, ABS gorgeous!

Hope we get to see them wear grand clothes............. and her with her real hair

SOON........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@ Aditee...LOLLOLLOL

Me have a hand feitish ...love love clean expressive hands...me too donot like men wearing jewellery except maybe a wedding band...other then that a big no

Love KT's hand...love Shabbir Alhuwalis's hand...love love my hubby's hand...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

And we are all allowed to gush dear....LOLLOL

Oh and I love watching his hands when he has scenes with Khanak too...WinkLOLLOL
I wanted to say that about mine........ but was afraid I wud be dinged, no personal expression allowed you see....... but for this one time......Smile
Krish, I dont think I ve really noticed a TV actor's hands before to tell u the truthConfused
Movie guys........... many times...........

KT is the first..........LOL some hands he has huh?
Mine doesnt  wear a wedding ring either....... I am totally OK with thatLOL
There is a classiness and elegance to bare hands that is ruined by half a doz rings and bracelets
Not to mention its uber s---LOL
Ahem!

Edited by aditee - 04 February 2011 at 12:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
A HAND DISCUSSION that I missed?!?
I shall just pitch in with a I love KTs hand cause of the no jewellery factor plus they are well manicured.And cut nails thank god.I absolutely HATE long nails on men.In fact don't like them on women either.
Oh and I am super obsessed with tracking his hand movements.In Shanak scenesLOL

And I also love that YM kept her hands bare too until recently.But one ring chalti hai.

Now we can go back to being the CC.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123tvrasikakubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Okay boss...but aaj jaisa faltu episode dikhayega...tho mera haal bol haazir...OKAY??? say OKAY!!!LOL
Ofcourse .....hum chodne walo me se thodi haiLOLLOL Kal bhi kaha choda tha....jo aaj baksh dengeLOL
M hoping today will be good.....seems to be focussed on exploring Anand and Khanak and founding a base for their friendship...Their scene was the saving grace yesterday,,,,Hoping them to be good todayEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC_CDhpK0hY
What a CUTEEEEEEEE scene!
Vandoooooooo this is for u!
Those lines are written for him and him alone....................

Awwwwwwww !!!!!!! I love this one !!

Go to top