Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kubare

was the Sin agaisnt ones loving wife forgivable and agasint him not is the question.

An MMS incriminating your wife is forgiveable but being a look alike of a dead man is an offendable crime thus the slap...Here Here!!!!👏

Shantanu Khandelwal was killed today by the CV's for me...to make or show Rahul as a what Goody Two Shoes

Good points Krishna! 
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Anu
LOL... Loved ur analysis and how one will never understand what goes on in CVs' minds...LOL... Am sure there is a plan  but may be the execution goes awry? Don't know... just guessing... 'cos I cannot imagine working without a plan.. that wud just drive me crazy!

The Jodhaa Akbar scene and dialogues- LOL.... I wonder if the CVs took the JA reference seriously... Akbar tells Jodhaa ki he took care of her uncles and so he is a good husband😆 Kahi Shaan aisa kuch nahin keh de... Khanak won't let him off easily like Jodhaa!

@ Rooj

Don't know if you saw a Chess scene in the past as well... there was a scene between Sunil and the previous Akshay (Sahil Anand) playing a game of chess and subtly telling Shaan that the rani is the key to winning the game (chess, life, both).

jeannie thumbnail
1) Could not Digest Shaan's cold reaction for Rahul when he tells the truth.
2) Shaan didn't believed Sunny when he explained the whole situation then how-come he realized with in few hours that he did a big mistake by not believing Khanak.
3) Is Shaan getting confused between Sunny & Suraj.(Maine Sunny ko nahi mara & Maine Suraj ko    nahi mara )
4) Anand is very famous in Dhulwadi and so was Khanak (Widows re-marriage was big issue).
     but nobody recognizes Khanak (she used to play with children not even single child  could recognize her).Basically Anand & Khanak must know each other by name.
5) Shaan reaches Dhulwadi  with in one day and Khanak in two days(one day to reach Dulwadi and one day to reach to her house).
6) Does Anand travels daily from Mumbai to Dhulwadi?
7) Editors showed imprints of Khanak's hands on wall of two different texture.

Khanak used to tease Shaan by calling him Pushpa & Mahapurush.Doesn't that reminds her of Shantanu
Edited by jeannie - 13 years ago