Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 138)

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Okay boss...but aaj jaisa faltu episode dikhayega...tho mera haal bol haazir...OKAY??? say OKAY!!!LOL
yaar 4 me any epi vch includes shanak n K family is not faltu but if dey show some characters with lots of footage den it pinches my heart alsoLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLyaar shaan alone is k but i cant c some1 elz givng gyaan 2 him dat 2 4m frens gang sunny is okLOL

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
saazy come to CCC...tere se long over due talk baaki haiROFLROFLROFL
-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

@Saaz -  I think Shaan was NUMB yesterday with everything coming at him from all sides..... Thats why his reactions were INDECISIVE !!!!!

Today somehow i feel that he will realise the HORROR of all ... and We get to see THE REACTION from him !!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasharanrockskubarebones88

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

Okay boss...but aaj jaisa faltu episode dikhayega...tho mera haal bol haazir...OKAY??? say OKAY!!!LOL
yaar 4 me any epi vch includes shanak n K family is not faltu but if dey show some characters with lots of footage den it pinches my heart alsoLOLyaar shaan alone is k but i cant c some1 elz givng gyaan 2 him dat 2 4m frens gang sunny is okLOL

TERE poore post mei main sirf OK ke liye dhoond rahi thi...aur woh mujhe milaLOL

@Rooj... sorry re,,,I am actually logging out

@rbo-the-best (shalini??)...no i firmly belive that this was a horrendously directed scene and yes they may give us it hitting him to make up for this horror of a scene....but again like always...it shall be too little too late...NUMB VUMB sab bhad mei...confusing all the names re...sorry

Edited by saaaz - 03 February 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

sorry wrong post....

Edited by Yasharanrocks - 03 February 2011 at 11:39pm
-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

yaar 4 me any epi vch includes shanak n K family is not faltu but if dey show some characters with lots of footage den it pinches my heart alsoLOLyaar shaan alone is k but i cant c some1 elz givng gyaan 2 him dat 2 4m frens gang sunny is okLOL

TERE poore post mei main sirf OK ke liye dhoond rahi thi...aur woh mujhe milaLOL

@Rooj... sorry re,,,I am actually logging out

@rbo-the-best (shalini??)...no i firmly belive that this was a horrendously directed scene and yes they may give us it hitting him to make up for this horror of a scene....but again like always...it shall be too little too late...NUMB VUMB sab bhad mei...confusing all the names re...sorry

Yes its Shalini ... I have still not lost hope of a REACTION from Shaan just like Vandu ..... I still have a teensy weensy Bit of Hope left ..... when the TRUTH Sinks in .... Maybe Shaan will REACT ....

Yes and i agree it was not directed the way it should be... Hence i call it an ANTI-CLIMAX !!!
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You are the cutest and the nicest!

LOLLOLLOLAwww...Aditee....*muwah*Hug

I am happy you enjoyed it and liked it.

Yeh to Shaan ka kamaal hai he reaches out and touches people differently!LOL

Yes he does....LOLLOLLOLThat s his magic...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Your opinions are worth a lot, so never stop sharing them

Thank you dear...Big smile

I expected Rahul to receive 4 mukkas and 10 laathAngry Same hereAngry That was the most disappointing scene in the whole show...really...OuchAngry
Kuch khwahishen, khwahishen hi reh jaayengi shaayad!Cry

I hope atleast before the end of the show, he gets them

Oh he definitely will get them especially Rahul...right now Shaan baby has heard but not grasped it all...SUNNY ruling his mind completelyLOLMale brain can't grasp things told to them when brian has ne thing on it only...LOLLOLLOL

I am sad every body has sudhrofied in the K HouseCry

They showed all of then Sudhrofied in that Khaank bani Boo scene..the only way we may get Boo against Khanak is if Mr. Aggarwal comes back and Nattie..or just Aggarwal and we find out Nattie darling ruined her life aftr leaving Shaan etc...its quiet possible

Is ka matlab story kaise badhegi aage?

Oh Aditee....I think the friends ruthna manana will be pushed down our throats fro sure after Dhulwadi...according to one article remember...friends spliting and then their lives etc something something..

Me personally would prefer Hiten to stay and hook up with Nattie to make her happy agai or something as she after breaking up wiht Shaan was not strong enough to live and messed up her life and Mr.Aggarwal...comes bac to avenge Khandelwals...etc etc..

After the reconciliation I mean?

The revenge track...family business in trouble.., Aggarwal back as Nattie clinically depressed ..etc thus attacks Shaan and K family, Khanak finding sometime more to do then just being Shaan's shadow or help, Pregnecy track etc...hey can really do alot....stretch this track to the fullentst till Cricket World Cup ends adn IPL ends for starters...LOLLOLLOL Show remarriage of Shanak...etc etc etc etc...Boo wanting to be a mom and Akki not ready or the other way round etc...LOLMen and women divided over this issue etc taking sides...

P.S. Thanks for carefully noting his appearanceEmbarrassed

Aditee...I lvoe noticing his looks, alot....thats what Veena and me used to do alot...we love him...and I love love noticing his hands more...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLAnd Aditee yesterday after a vcery very long time he really was to die for...EmbarrassedLOL

Him and ShaNak make it worth my while to hang on to this life raft......

Yes they do and we all are here because of them...LOL

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
OMG! Krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mukunda, Muraari

You love his hands too?ClapLOLWinkClapEmbarrassedLOLWink

ME 2 ME 2
Chal this post looks like a teeny bopper gushy post........ Oh what the heck!

Its allowed.........

So be it!

Yep! He has the most  "manly" well groomed CLEAN hands....... I abs detest it if men wear any jewelry.........rings or bracelets or gold chains or what ever........ UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DeadDeadDeadDead

KT doesnt wear a thing on his hands, wrists... or around his neck......... very NICE!

Except the watch ofcourse.... and the religious thread....... that most Punjabi guys wear

Edited by aditee - 04 February 2011 at 12:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top