Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 137)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

reagardng rushing ppl dont like oder characters much so dey want 2 end der scenes soon.and also RBO never draggd any track xcept I L U track dat 2 bcoz ppl luvd it

So hold on....when you say THEY want to end the SUCK brigade scenes soon???? is this your thinking??? or some news or some twitter post actually confirms it???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasharanrocks-YasharanArshi-

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

reagardng rushing ppl dont like oder characters much so dey want 2 end der scenes soon.and also RBO never draggd any track xcept I L U track dat 2 bcoz ppl luvd it

So hold on....when you say THEY want to end the SUCK brigade scenes soon???? is this your thinking??? or some news or some twitter post actually confirms it???

saaz relax its just my thnkng.if u actually c previous week dey avoided dem a lot n focusd on shanak n yest also they r der bcoz some1 shud say 2 shaan n even sunny is gtng more imprtance den odrs.obviously cvs r doing this bcoz they r going thru feedback
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
in fact I think its the opposite...and thats what I am saying in my post on the previous page....

that why should they make Shaan OKAY with what Rahul has done???

is it so that then fans will say agar shaan ne rahul ko maaf kiya tho theek hai na...hum bhi maaf kar denge....

and my worry is they are trying everything to push this SUCK brigade down our throats.....

end tak itna faltu characterisation ki apna lead ka strong characterisation bhi falter ho raha hai...

Horrible direction....

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
yaar bcoz dey dont want 2 gv much footage 2 dem.simple.dey soon want 2 shift evrythng 2 dulwahdi.and no reaction 2wards rahul bcoz if shaan realises his mistake den soon khanak ke peeche baagta n b4 she reachd dulwahdi he wud get her back by comvncng her....... cvs r givng us dulwahdi track on popular demand.so v shud just enjoy the upcmng track.....

Edited by Yasharanrocks - 03 February 2011 at 10:32pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

yaar bcoz dey dont want 2 gv much footage 2 dem.simple.dey soon want 2 shift evrythng 2 dulwahdi.and no reaction 2wards rahul bcoz if shaan realises his mistake den soon khanak ke peeche baagta n b4 she reachd dulwahdi he wud get her back by comvncng her....... cvs r givng us dulwahdi track on popular demand.so v shud just enjoy the upcmng track.....

Hmmm...okay boss!!!...me listening to you nowBig smile...thoda thoda convincing your argument is alsoBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasharanrocks

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Yaar honestly i thought over a lot ...and concluded every episode cant be upto our expectations and

yes varsha I agree with u we need not discuss much about the future of the show and make people unhappy and  make them not enjoy the current track with some sadness. 
 let feeling of  tht sadness be  for shanak aloneLOLLOLLOL

and varsha thanx for the twitter info.Big smile
 let us live in the present moment like veena said yesterday and enjoy the track  

I am not criticsing anyone on their writing But me personally feel this

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 03 February 2011 at 10:49pm
Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Hmmm...okay boss!!!...me listening to you nowBig smile...thoda thoda convincing your argument is alsoBig smile
haan thanx saaz..........so lets enjoy dulwahdi n think abt wat u want shaan 2 der......last time khanak ke liye dulha doondte bitaya n now khanak ko manate.i want khanak 2 show him some gr8 places n her village after patchupLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Okay boss...but aaj jaisa faltu episode dikhayega...tho mera haal bol haazir...OKAY??? say OKAY!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123aditeetogepe30

Go to top