Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 131)

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@aditee.....dre u SAID IT...nd i add, d kinda of Rappo he shares wid Yasha is wat gts shown on d Screen as well....nd 4 dat matter even Rucha!!remember d whole post engagement Fiasco wen Khanak left 4 d second tym??dat scene was soo Wonderfully dne...m whole point is wid such MEDIOCRE actors arnd him...CAN HE PERFORM??

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I was absolutely dissappointed seeing shaan... u guys must knw how I hve dreamed of this moment!! whn Shaan gets to knw and I was hoping for a slap, punch evn shouting wld hve done!! he should hve thrown Rahul out his Door!!! and bechara sunny, he was trying to mke him understand, and he got a slap?! Are u kidding me!!! and seriously this scene had SOOO much potential!!!! they ruined it!!!!!!!!!

acting is a lot abt reacting, and it is seen here, KT acts suprb wen with good actors as Yashu , or Rushali, Rushad, and the guy who plays Sunil (dnt knw his name).... he was great with Rucha too...but manish and Priyanka are flat, so many times and in those scenes KT's performance is lackluster too.......
nt that I blame Pri and manish, but still........ and well.... the saving grace of today's epi was definately Yashu and Hiten.........

Loved his entry!!!!'
and the Khandelwal family scene.... loved khushboo for saying 'evn I kne khanak cant betray you.' (in hindi and politely) to shaan....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika.Dilwale.kubaretogepe30

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

The wig looked very bad when Khanak entered the bus today... shucks... why cant it go off?
I think Yashu wants the wig, coz she wants to protect her hair.... and lets face it, she can mke that decision, she is the one whose hair suffers under hair straightners and sprays.... wee cant say much if its her decision....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Vandoo
I wont apologize for defending him I firmly believe he is a wonderful actor

He has performed effectively against many non-actors before.
I can quote many examples

Madz is very mediocre, he has been splendid with her each time

Sunil is not the greatest eitherm his scenes have been good consistently!
The original Tashu was pathetic, he did great opp her!

I sense KT is upset about something...... something is bothering him...... the failure of the Rock On track, or something else......... SWJ's new project........ or the life of the show.........

He appears pre occupied and vague

Edited by aditee - 03 February 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.love

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Shantanu's reaction when he realises that Khanak left him should have been visceral,gut-wrenching.I had so many scenarios going in my head and even opened a topic few days back as to would he know,if so what would be his initial reaction and would he just stay there and look at her calmly the way he did the first time or would he be left in the dark and Khanak leaves by informing her in-laws and Shantanu coming to know when talking to K-family and that instant shock.Every theory down the drain.

When she informed him yesterday that she is leaving him,I thought chalo accha hain,he knows but at the same time he is not in the condition to understand what she said,so morning after would be something like devastation for him.And I really hoped since they showed her tearing the red dupatta that he would find it!But his reaction,I don't know.For the man who says Khanak is his life,his reaction just was too mediocre which further degraded cos of the presence of Sam and Rahul.

Leave everything aside,wasn't he even a little bit worried that she left in the night and something might happen to her at night,in the city which she doesn't know that well as he himself saw it the first time she left the house.

Normally I love the K-family,but today their scene was just so artificial and KT's expressions of looking skywards,rubbing his mouth or whatever,too tame for that situation.It was as if they are reciting something and it would be no wonder if we see Shantanu already leaving!Where is his own realisation.But guess what,he didn't even react when Rahul confessed and no guilt so self-realisation wouldn't have worked with him!

Only saving grace for KT/Shantanu-Sunny and his scene.He realised I think that he is at fault but doesn't want to listen from him!

Today's episode actually made me feel depressed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasharan.love

Originally posted by tvrasika

The wig looked very bad when Khanak entered the bus today... shucks... why cant it go off?
I think Yashu wants the wig, coz she wants to protect her hair.... and lets face it, she can mke that decision, she is the one whose hair suffers under hair straightners and sprays.... wee cant say much if its her decision....
People do worse things for their career yaar

This is quite exaggerated IMO

Aise no Bollywood big names will hire her.

Thats for sure!

She is not as good looking as Gauri Pradhan and such

This wig makes her look extremely mediocre!

Thats the truth
rashmi25 Groupbie
rashmi25
rashmi25

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
To begin with rahul's shirt was really funny... Rahul performed brilliantly... Superb subtle performance from the man as his character is straight faced and subtle doing a scene where he has to sum up all his bad deeds was very classy... His eyes speak... His performance is very subtle and detailed... 10 on 10 for manish...
Sunny was also very good today..
The funniest and a complete outcast was shaan as the character and KT as a performer... He really needs to get his SRK hangover out... He kills the scene trying to do a SRK here and there... Dude if we want to see SRK we have enough DVDs to watch him why would we want someone to do his mimicry.. And KT really needs to concentrate on his acting... When sunny and rahul were confessing to him it didn't even look like he was listening to them... At the most important points of dialogs he was not even looking at them instead he was distracting scratching his face biting his lip looking hear n there... Dude style is good... But only right place and right time... Otherwise the essence of the scene is killed...
It was such a high point where rahul and sunny actually comes and confess everything to him for the first time... The two performed brilliant performances and their honesty reflected in their performance... But a scene is made with a balance of action and reaction... Rahul and sunny acted well but shaan's lousy performance concentrating on attracting attention on him by distracting the frame with his stupid body language and silly reactions diluted the power of the scene.. It just reflected that KT is a very insecure actor as soon as there are other goodlooking men in the same frame... To attract attention and stand out he killed a very important scene...
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Deeps!

We should just sit back, relax and enjoy his good looks

They can do what ever they want with the show and ZILA cast in there!

Cant take away what we like..........

Go to top