Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 129)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hmm....just an okay episode.Shantanu's reaction was one of the coolest I've ever seen at the face of such a truth.He looked...don't know how he looked but disappointed me a lot.The person who made his Khanak restless,questioning her own sanity,worried and finally put a mark on her character,when he himself revealed the truth,what  the hell was Shantanu waiting for?An engraved invitation  to smash that person's face?Rahul or the actor is the worst I have ever seen.Where are the emotions?And Sam/the actress,less said the better.Sunny or Harpreet was good.

I am all for inflated ego,angst and pain and all,but his lack of reaction was not what I expected.I would have easily hated him today if not for the fact that he slapped Sunny,cos deep down he knew that it is his fault but didn't want to admit it and most importantly doesn't want Sunny to be saying it.He was good  there

And I have a feeling that his angst won't be properly shown esp after the lectures given by all today and KT's expressions sorry to say monotonous esp with his family

YM was good and HT was excellent.Aditee,its the set somewhere in Mumbai so guess we won't be going to Dhulwadi but we might see some characters.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 03 February 2011 at 11:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123aditeetvrasikapriya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
From what I am understanding they showed Shaan to be slaushed big time the previous night. When a guy is in such a state he requires a minimum of 12 -15 hours to recover completely and get a grip on the predicament around. So logically his lack of reactiong would be justified. However this show has the stupidest creatives, directors and editors ever...so I will never believe that they thought this much. So I will just put the blame of the fiasco on lack of thought..creativity and direction. 

Yes Rahul's confession was poor and so was Shaan's reactionn. Manish had a very strong dialogue to thrown today that even if Suraj came infront of Khanak she would have told the guy how much she loves Shaan. Had the direction been better with more involvement by the actor himself ..it could have taken the confession/scene to a different level altogether. This should have been the second biggest confrontation post the one with Khanak. You have just forgiven a friend and are trying to move on and you hear he has tried infact succeeded in ruining you life...This demands  an impulsive reaction by anyone person let alone Shaan. Shaan still does not seem to understand the gravity of the situation ..even in the Sunil scene he does not seem to have realised what a blunder he has made. Maybe the booz effect..but will have to see.

Certain scene were good.
1. Khanak's hesitation to get into the bus...nice one!!

2. Her excitement on hearing a guy is running behind the bus and immediately telling herself she wont go back to him but still looking on  and her disappointment therafter...good one again!

3. Sunny Shaan....When Sunny confronts Shaan and tells him the truth...KT did a good job...Shaan looked his vulnerable self again...beginning to feel that he let her down and was wrong..but not able to preperly get the grip of all the things happening so quickly around him..He has the Sunny thing behind his mind and just slaps the guy on hearing Khanak from his mouth. lovely!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123aditeetvrasikarooj-ikubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Nd 2 add 2 dis Kt acts well eithr Wid Yasha nd Alone!!nd i found d whole nxt mrnin act totally out..aftr such a heavy drinkng no HANGOVERS... Nd Rasam in d previous day Attire...nd to top it all K house toh Bhoot Bungalow...whr wer d rest wen al d action tuk place.....???BIG EDITING Bloopers...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Nd to add i found, Kt acts well eithr Wid Yasha or Alone!!besides i found d whole nxt mrnin act totally bekaar..aftr such a heavy drinkng no HANGOVERS!!..... Rasam in d previous day Attire...nd to top it all K house toh Bhoot Bungalow...whr wer d rest wen al d action tuk place.....???BIG EDITING Bloopers...
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Plz tell me that the makers were pulling a fast one with us by showing this today...

I mean its gotta be a Joke right?? A really early April fools joke??

I mean Shaan had NO Reaction hearing that Rahul paid Sunny and got the MMS made??

All he cud say was "tu uss sunny pe trust karta hai?"....I mean m sure he didnt hear what rahul said right??? Raat ki chadhi utri nahi hogi......SUPER PATHETIC IT WAS !!

I have no words.....I cannot believe they showed sumthing like this...What a scene this cudve been !!!....And why exactly did he slapp Sunny?? Coz he took Khanak's name and spoke about her?? But then hasnt Shaan already decided that Sunny-Khanak are together and he has banished her from his life....then why does he care what Sunny says about Khanak?And no reaction for Rahul??? wow...

Displacement of ANGER??? Rahul ka thappad Sunny ko mara???

No...Sorry....M sure he needs an ENT......He cant have heard what Rahul said....I mean the Shaan I know wudve half-strangled Rahul hearing such a thing

Where did duck go??? Fainted after all that happened yesterday?? Or went off on a holiday after the heavy drama last night??

Duck doesnt give a damn about his friend in such a condition??...Jabki even Sunny who has no relation to Shanak made it to K-house to meet shaan?? Duck was missingConfused Crowd scene me ek namoona kam pad gaya ...to give zilch expressionsAngryAngryAngry

WOW......Even Khushboo stood up for Khanak today and Shaan still no reaction....Kal toh maine sirf Khanak ko Mangalsutra rakh ke jaane bola tha.........Aj I feel like asking her to file for Divorce......I am sorry....No women deserves a husband like this....! I pity Khanak today.....Is this how you react after knowing that your wife was used in the worst way by your friend who was your enemy in disguise !! No reaction !!! VERY FUNNY !!

I wonder what the makers were thinking while shooting this??? I mean they thought we wud be super-happy seeing this??

Rahul gets away with all this crap business and Khanak without a fault suffers the trouble....And whats with her already wanting Shaan to come to take her.....Everyone has lost it....!!

I pity myself for watching this show !! Coz now m unable to stop no matter what is being dished out to me !! Everyday hoping that today will be better !!

Edited by togepe30 - 03 February 2011 at 11:31am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeyvaish_123aditeetvrasikadestinyloveYasharanrocksSPN_JD_Addicted.Dilwale.kubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Why it is like a roller coaster ride with RBO these days?

One day we get a very good episode and the very next day they disappoint us .

Why?

Only saving grace is YM  in today's episode.

Her hesitation to get into the bus,  the hope that Shaan is coming to get her and the disappointment when the guy is not Shaan -  Very good.  She is such a natuarl actress.

Shaan - I didn't understand and I think CVs are confused and busy with Hiten's  trackBig smile

The only part I liked is when Sunny was talking about Khanak and Shaan's reaction.

He knows he is wrong. But getting that from another person definitely hurts his ego. He did good in that scene.

Sunny got good dialogues

I didn't even bother to watch Rahul and Sam's reaction or whatever.

Hiten Tejwani is  good.

Hope he brings some life to the show.

Very disappointed with today's episode.

Edited by rbofan1 - 03 February 2011 at 11:36am

tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@vandu...love u yaar 4 sayin it all wat I was nt able 2 convey...bt as i said earlier its jst a Wait n Watch frm nw onwards!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeetvrasika.Dilwale.kubaretogepe30

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
so I posted this in DT...

he is least bothered by the fact that Rahul did all this but rather he is most bothered by the fact that there is a Suraj look alike praising his wife and he can't stand someone like him taking Khanak's name or talking about his wife like that. I mean he heard the same thing from his family but yet didn't show the same reaction but with Sunny he showed more than that that he slapped him. 

I think Shaan still has the doubt that khanak has not forgotten Suraj...i mean come on they still never talked and now this person who is telling him about him not loving Khanak and that too from someone who looks like Suraj hurts or bothers him even more...

Ok i finally watched the epi, thanks to IF and frankly I think shaan is repenting...KT is showing that emotions when he is with the K family...especially when Sunil gives him the lecture...

im sorry but what I said bout Shaan showing special treatment towards Sunny is  true...because as soon as Sunny said Khanak, Shaan ka haath utha uspe...so i'm sorry but this time the CVs have done it right.

sorry but I liked his emotions today...again Shaan showed emotions of hurt, guilt and insecurity...

as for Rahul: again im wondering why didn't he slap him too? 

but then again to Shaan Sunny was still after Khanak even after the money thing so maybe that is why...i mean come on u can't ask a person to hug or the girl to do that by giving them money and capture it in MMS...so hence Shaan's reaction coz he thinks or thought that it was for real and then the balcony scene and then he couldn't bear to hear all that from Sunny, a suraj look a like, that was bothering him the most.

I maybe a KT fan and YM fan but i do have my days and I think Shaan during the K family scene did show that I-don't-need-a-lecture face or the I-can't-believe-myself face or that I'm guilty face!!! with that said...i didn't get his morning scene when He gets up...that was just thumbs down

as soon as Sunny said Khanak, *thappad* i mean it is so easy to tell from that part that Shaan is irritated that Sunny, a suraj look alike who almost spent time with his wife, is telling him all this and questioning his love and showing concern for Khanak...

I know I would be irritated too and that would be my first reaction...but however I would slap Rahul too...that is something I would do and that is where Shaan fails me today...

and then K family...honestly some parts I didn't get his blank expressions but most of them I got it...he showed guilty expressions...

ok it is all jumbled up but oh well...that is what I posted...

tvrasikakubareSPN_JD_Addicted

Go to top