Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 128)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
@ krishna
Just logged in.... have a long day yaar, so had to log off last night....

What lovely discussions u all are having.

@ Yumna and Saaaz
Me no SRK fan at all. I liked only one film of his, for his acting- Chak de India. Swades- his acting wasnt very convincing (sorry Vandu).

I was a teen when SRK debuted in Fauji, a serial on Doordarshan, in the late 80s. Seeing him then and seeing KT now, I see far more nuanced and subtle acting from KT. I am not a crazy KT fan at all, in case any one has that view...just that, while we r on SRK, thought I wud say this. Not many in this forum were born when Fauji was on air LOL

But KT also has less competition now in the acting dept, LOL... back then, TV was full of superb actors. KT and for that matter YM belong to a small minority of actors who can emote very well (for the most part).

I hope we get a promo of HT today.. How on earth did they manage to shoot in the morning and get a scene out by night? Gosh... these people are so fast!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123-SYS-kubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
@ Gaayu

Became nostalgic after reading your post. Smile

Those are the days when TV has good serials and good stories with very good actors.

More quality than quantity.

Waiting for Hiten Tejwani's track from tomorrow.

Edited by rbofan1 - 02 February 2011 at 6:38pm
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Ek din kya gaayab hui main, tum logon ne milkar Shaan ko rula diya?
BAD! Kyon yaar......... Dont you all like him to smile?

What a tearjerker today was...........

Hope Khanak becomes strong and gives it back to him nice and soundly

P.S  Give it back to him with her hair all tied back ofcourse!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123tvrasikakubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Why do I get the feeling looking at Anand/Hiten that he will hijack Khanak and take her to some fabricated "village" and NOT to Dhulwadi?
Not hijack her in a evil sense, but whisk her away to some Lower Parel boxy setAngry

How did they manage to re-assemble all the Dhulwadi cast all over again? 
Not to mention the sets and the works?

I mean, she didnt even call her parentsConfused

Nor has she mentioned them EVEN ONCE, even thru all this turmoil......... Mujhe lagta hai Khanak "Bha Bha" (black sheep) karti hui Anand ke peeche peeche jaayegi kahin

Not to Dhulwadi..........

I hope to be proved wrong though...........
Really!

Edited by aditee - 02 February 2011 at 10:09pm

Anu80yasharan.lovesweetsutekubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
SBS Headline -

KHANAK KO AYA ANAND...

GO Watch !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Just watched Hiten's interview on TellyBuzz and have to say loved him and Yashu together they looked so cute and looks like they are having fun too the way she introduced him with those sound effects....LOLLOLLOLOne more person to pull her legs it seems...LOLLOL Loved him joking and all...I so love my Hiten and can't wait to see him opposite Yashu and Krana soon....

Oh and we are definitly going to village....just not a road trip as ppl feared it looks....and loved his condition that he should only be directed by SWJ....wow...

Am all excited for today!!!!

Oh and hes going to bug Khanak with his chatter...LOLLOL if Khanak was not sad...I bet it would be bugging him with hers...LOLLOL or we would have them having a gala of a time chattering away......bugging Shantanu to no ends....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.lovevaish_123-SYS-tvrasikadestinylove.Dilwale.-Veena-

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Didn't find d epi grt!!except 4 Hitenz Entry...dat guy wil definitely add a lot of SPUNK n SPARK 2 d show!!Loved K family as usual...especially Sunil n Akshay.(he definitely has a bettr dressin sense as compared 2 KT...lolzWink)....for m d Boo-mads-khanak thng is ovr...definitely no track in d future..i thnk!!Totally hated D confrontation B/w Rasam,Sunny N Shaan...so badly executed...EDITING toh Tauba Tauba..kya kehna!!Disappointed dat Instead on tkng on his dumb Frnds he took al his angry on Sunny who was Righteous one of d lot!!D self remorse as wat i thnk Lacked Conviction...cud hv been bettr!!!Rest is Wait n Watch 4 d Tym Being... Wid SWJ plannin 2 tke up anthr show under Kekta banner.. The Big QUESTION is ...Wil Rbo sustain its Standards?? Or Is It D End??*Fingers Crossed*...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@ Deepa
That's the big question, is it not, how RBO will cope without SWJ? Credit to her for making a mark with this show so strongly... most people associate RBO with her... so even if she had been away in-between, the audience weren't so worried bcos they knew SWJ would be around... but it's not clear how one can direct 2 shows at the same time... Dekhte hain... we should hear soon....

About today's episode, I share your views on it. A let-down really.... most of us knew Rahul would be let off but so easily? didn't imagine that!

Feb 3rd, 2011 episode:

Yesterday's episode was so good that I cudnt write about it, LOL....others had said all that I wanted to say.

Today, an anti-climax of sorts...

Shaan wakes up, remembers Khanak saying she is leaving him, gets up in shock and then angrily says a few words to Rahul and Sam and is off...Shocked

Rahul and Sam follow him and then it comes, Rahul's confession! What a surprise that was... he confessed to all his deeds... but Shaan....now, his reaction is something... 'cos he didn't react... na na... he didnt... nope... he did not say or do anything to Rahul!!!!!!Shocked

(am posting what I said in DT) Friends, pls recollect Shaan's reaction when he overhears Sunil-Madhvi talk about the D word... he 'overhears' only. They dont tell him directly... but he drops the flowers he got for Khanak, falls to the floor, shaken, and then walks out disturbed, forgetting his wife waiting for him in a room decorated for SR!

Today, his so-called friend Rahul is right in front of him, telling him he did everything so that Shaan can think Khanak is having an affair, an affair people, not something light.... and Shaan just stands there... he is not angry, disturbed, shocked, shaken, nothing... he just stands there... and may be closed his eyes or something....

Am just wondering if there was an editing blooper... was Shaan supposed to tell Rahul that he doesnt believe this, that Rahul wud never stoop so low and he is just saying this to protect Khanak? Were we supposed to get that?

Shaan does react. Guess when? When Sunny says Khanak is not at fault! So Sunny is the bigger sinner in Shaan's eyes... the weapon is at fault, not the one who aimed it at him!

I am disappointed because this is KT.... He is a fab actor, so one naturally expects a lot from him. And he can deliver... which makes me wonder what happened. Why is this issue being rushed? Why is it not being dragged? Why is Shaan already on his way to Dhulwadi (or so it seems0? Isn't he supposed to mope around the house for a few days, feeling ashamed of himself? Why is he not yelling expletives at Rahul? Or is that reserved for later?

The MMS was a big deal...am not saying from a moral standpoint but from the point of the story... so why is it being swept under the carpet now?

Hiten's entry was nice.... look forward to his scenes with Yashu.

The K-family surrounding Shaan gave me the same feeling as Deepa- that may be we wont see them again... whether briefly or for long, only the CVs know... but this scene also seemed rushed... I was expecting the K family to react to Khanak's going, spread over a few days...

Basically, a very rushed episode... am struggling to keep pace!

sweetsuteroadsidejunkeyvaish_123kubare

Go to top