Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 125)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Yeah if they include pregnancy it is surely the last RBO track.

And yes even I want the K family involved because last time when Shaan was in Dhulwadi and in a mess they all more or less abandoned him. Now I want them to support him and Khanak. So are we proposing the K family comes-a-visiting to Dhulwadi?

Edited by -SYS- - 02 February 2011 at 2:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
THAT would be something.....

like Shaan actually hides the fact that they have had a fight and they think she has gone to dhulwaadi to meet her family and they all insist on going and drag hm....

NAH!!! more like something that would happen in my SS ..not in the show!!!!LOL

-SYS-kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
@Saaz donot want a pregnency track at all...Big No.. agre with Yumna on this...its about their relationship and should only focus on that.

Oh am with you and jump with joy if she has taken those horrondeous clothes along to burn them in a bonfire...becasue I will personally join you in slapping all with that wig...LOLLOLLOL because wearing those shinny churidhar in village..a Big No No too.....Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Hahaha you write an SS and send it as an anonymous potential script!

Umm no I don't see that scenario happening though. For however much they have improved since the beginning I do not see Khushboo and Madz ready to go off to Dhulwadi if Khanak goes to meet her family. It would take them something serious to go there.Like the threat of Shanak marriage breaking up

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
so we are back to what the hell is Anand upto???/

So the general agreement on

NO more friends - SUCK brigade can stay back...not interested in them...Once shaan knows the truth...he can tell them all to go to hell...he almost did in the rock on track,,,,but the person who stopped him is not here...unless her aatma comes and tellls him so...who knows the director of this show loves the 'anti-hero' so much that even that can happen

HOPE that Anand actually offers Khanak something meaningful like a job combined with friendship

SHAAN DAS ki jai ho ...at least for the next couple of epsiodes.....

tvrasikakubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Oh.You confused me for a second with your aatma talk. I actually thought back to try and remember if someone had died in the showLOL

Question: Can they let JK, MR and PB go aise hee?Aren't there contractual issues? Are contracts based on dates or like from track to track or something?
If there are issues I just DO NOT SEE them going to Dhulwadi.
SO do we get some parallel track going on in Mumbai with these three?Meaning reduced Shanak airtime?! WILL THEY NEVER LEARN?

HEY.Wasn't there some article about a Duck-Boo-Akshay 'love triangle'? What if they mean to follow through with that?! And after Duck has behaved sensibly these few episodes!

Edited by -SYS- - 02 February 2011 at 3:12pm

tvrasikakubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
To be very very honest....

I don't see why they should have the SUCK brigade even part of this new track....however, I think its contract issues

so assume all and sundry have a contract with them....the leads get paid per shift...and the rest get paid per episode is my thing....

IMO--- Hiten is costing them more than Rahul or Sam or Duck or for all you know the whole SUCK brigade put together...which means.....

they are going to alteranate between Hiten-Khanak & K-House

AND Suck Brigade and Shaan another day....this way the costs shall equalise me thinks

so yes....this overcrowded bus called RBO just got a little more crowded

Unless the channel makes a smart decision and tell the PH ....We don't need the Suck brigade for the dhulwaadi track...so unka contracts come to an end.

story revolves around Dhulwaadi and Shanak  and Khouse....

the content that brings TRPS 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-tvrasikakubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Krishna...I have stopped reading those articles....they made it seem like Hiten will be evry possible avataar of SRK from film...Kal ho na ho; Swades then they said Paheli....Yaar...baazigar and Darr hi baaki hai abi....nahin tho Chak de India...i mean YM potrayed hockey player in her previous roleLOL

@SWATHI...I tho am yelling get her back in ghagras...I swear they dont solve the horrendous Rock On track look with this track....mera tho halla bol full on

@SYS...Swades is the only SRK movie I loved...running from SRK fans

maaf kardiya lol

me too not an srk fan!

saaaz

Go to top