Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 124)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Krishna...I have stopped reading those articles....they made it seem like Hiten will be evry possible avataar of SRK from film...Kal ho na ho; Swades then they said Paheli....Yaar...baazigar and Darr hi baaki hai abi....nahin tho Chak de India...i mean YM potrayed hockey player in her previous roleLOL

LOLLOLLOLNot Hockey dear Khabadi...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL now wouldn't it be great to see her play Khabadi with Shaan...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

@SWATHI...I tho am yelling get her back in ghagras...I swear they dont solve the horrendous Rock On track look with this track....mera tho halla bol full on

God I really hope we get to see her in Sarees or Ghagras..but with all those shalwar suits she packed adn her wearing one to the gaon....nah...am not thinking we are getting it..Youth Channel adn all...authenticity jaye bhaar meinAngryDeadOuch

@SYS...Swades is the only SRK movie I loved...running from SRK fans

Yes a really good movie indeed..SRK an NRI Nasa siencetist returns to his home town /village and makes changes to it...by helping the ppl and making theri lives better and changing their narrow views adn in turn the ppl adn their lives changes his too...

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
@Saaz
OMG.
Finally.
I meet someone else who is not a SRK fan.
*high five*

And who is Swathi?

Edited by -SYS- - 02 February 2011 at 2:33pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@SYS...totally not SRK fan...high ten lady high ten

@Smithaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I called you swathi again....woh bhi in CAPS...shame on me....I am so sorry

@Krishna...she is taking those clothes to burn them in the cold night of dhulwaadi desert...there is NO WAY in hell and damnation and back are we going to see Khanak in churidhars in Dhulwaadi...forget it....I swear....I will personally go to the sets and pull off the wig and slap everyone there with it.....

Oh no how did I say hockey...I actually watched the marathi show...twas kabbadi....shame on me twice

Edited by saaaz - 02 February 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@SYS...totally not SRK fan...high ten lady high ten

@Smithaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I called you swathi again....woh bhi in CAPS...shame on me....I am so sorry

@Krishna...she is taking those clothes to burn them in the cold night of dhulwaadi desert...there is NO WAY in hell and damnation and back are we going to see Khanak in churidhars in Dhulwaadi...forget it....I swear....I will personally go to the sets and pull off the wig and slap everyone there with it.....

Oh no how did I say hockey...I actually watched the marathi show...twas kabbadi....shame on me twice

@Bold
Made me choke out a high pitched giggle that then scared me

OHHHH.She could burn all those clothes in anger.Have a bon fire and be like 'Yeh diya tha aap ne mujhe Shantanu.Agar apna pyaar aur vishwas dete tou mujhe zyada khushi hoti'
Or something.

saaazkubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
@Krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Seriously what was that about rasam in the car and then seeing Shaan on the road..>WHAT THE??????????

Rahul left before them na.....bakwaasness ki hadh!!!!

Edited by saaaz - 02 February 2011 at 2:44pm

tvrasikakubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
@SYS...LOL!!! I swear let her put them in the fire one by one ...and go..."shaantanu mujhse pyaar karte hai...nahin karte hai.."

I am beginning to wonder if she will find out she is pregnant in Dhulwaadi and actually this Ananad chap is the doctor that goes to Dhulwaadi to serve them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Pregnancy track interspersed with this?Nah I don't want that. This track is all about the strengthening of their bond. I don't want Khanak to feel in any way that the child is the reason that Shantanu is being repentant. They really need to sort out alot of things.

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
anyways they wont have pregnancy track unless this is supposed curtain call for RBO....which BTW...I have a huge hunch it is......

BUT BUT BUT

I want to see K house more involved in this track from Shaan; s perspective seriously I do.... even if it means Sunil or Dharam going with Shaan to dhulwaadi or something ...I dont know what...but yes...cannot have random K house scenes...like Sunil being theer while Khanak was hiding suraj's photo....kya tha woh???Confused

kubare

Go to top