Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 123)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

edited

Edited by zennnn - 02 February 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@Saaz, Yumna...didn't the article also state that he wa like Mohan/SRK of Swades too..so him being educated..adn knowing English it can happen be..or he owns a cottage inductry and get her to work for him and teaches her the ropes of handling a small business...would love that ....(was shown in a drama I loved ot watch Saarthiit was na afternoon slot drama but superb...the lead Bhoomi was uneducated her self..married  but had to leave the house due to some circumstance and ends up in a village meeting this guy who was impressed with her cretivity in dressing up lord Krishna in a mandir and give her a job in his small factory and how she evolves to become a good manager and business minded .etc..)

Oh an I never thought this show about Sher ka choor and gaon ki goori....LOLLOLLOLfar from it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz.Dilwale.

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

When do u think ShaNak meet again guys,this time in Dhulwadi?I want to see Shantanu seeing Khanak in different avatar and his eyes watching her lol.Am already missing them

What do you mean different avataar? Like she teaches children of the village art or something??? tum tho badi kalaakar ho na???... and Ananad runs this school??? the thing is Khanak is anyways a STRONG woman....so how will they portray her different?? 

kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I just realized I never saw Swades except for that Yunhi chala song.

Ugh.Hate it when people create hype about a movie which ends up in me totally getting turned off of that movie and not watching itAngry

What was SRK's character all about?

Edited by -SYS- - 02 February 2011 at 2:21pm
SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

When do u think ShaNak meet again guys,this time in Dhulwadi?I want to see Shantanu seeing Khanak in different avatar and his eyes watching her lol.Am already missing them

What do you mean different avataar? Like she teaches children of the village art or something??? tum tho badi kalaakar ho na???... and Ananad runs this school??? the thing is Khanak is anyways a STRONG woman....so how will they portray her different?? 
aree saaz,physical appearance,in sari or a traditional wear like before!I don't think that far lol.

He was mesmerized when he saw her in a sari after such a long time at launch party!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 02 February 2011 at 2:22pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
@Krishna...I have stopped reading those articles....they made it seem like Hiten will be evry possible avataar of SRK from film...Kal ho na ho; Swades then they said Paheli....Yaar...baazigar and Darr hi baaki hai abi....nahin tho Chak de India...i mean YM potrayed hockey player in her previous roleLOL

@SWATHI...I tho am yelling get her back in ghagras...I swear they dont solve the horrendous Rock On track look with this track....mera tho halla bol full on

@SYS...Swades is the only SRK movie I loved...running from SRK fans

Edited by saaaz - 02 February 2011 at 2:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

...(was shown in a drama I loved ot watch Saarthiit was na afternoon slot drama but superb...the lead Bhoomi was uneducated her self..married  but had to leave the house due to some circumstance and ends up in a village meeting this guy who was impressed with her cretivity in dressing up lord Krishna in a mandir and give her a job in his small factory and how she evolves to become a good manager and business minded .etc..)

I think I have seen this show Krishna..... actually to be very honest with you,,,,if this was the old rbo set of CVs...I would have thought,...hmm possible hai...But aisa story with so many layers...I dont know re....but yes, if they pull it off....it will be something

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
@zennn...HAINNNN??/ where did your post go??? I had a reply for you...........

Go to top