Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 118)

swetamwari Groupbie
swetamwari
swetamwari

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
loved today's episode...i dont knw why but i loved sunny's as well as ducks expressions too...i actually find sunny as a good person caught in wrong sitiuation....anywaz was feeling bad for khanak...i think shaan still have his insecurities and doubts and dont trust khanak even after she left him...thats the reason he doesnt go behind her....great work by  YM and KT...loved their expressions.....................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80.Dilwale.kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsute

why am i having dis feeling dat all of u present here are cursing me in ur minds becoz of my 1 line- I loved to hate Shan today

but my darlings, let me make 1 thing clear to u dat even i love Shan...love his spoilt brat attitude, even i don't like saintly attitude, ---but i didn't liked the fact that he humilated his wife in front of his friends, why r they so important for him , for a guy who can even shout at his father, wen d latter tried to scold her------------now all of u are giving explainations for Shan's behaviour wid Khanak, can u give me the explaination of why he chosed dat place and dat environment only for venting out his frustation---------or should i have to excuse him dat he is drunk

i would have been more happy if he had confronted her in his own style, Shan's style-pinning to the wall, hurting her, but in his own room

btw thanks for answering my previous question---------thank God, i thought only indian men have dis special trait

bold-now that one I would never mind seeing again and again lol

U know she would have left even he pinned her to the wall and said Khanak.u r wrong cos at the end of the day though humiliated in front of his so-called friends,she chose to leave him cos he doesn't trust her.

Now that you mentioned pinning to the wall thing,I need to go and watch post-proposal scene lol.

Husband-wife issues I prefer to be solved in their own room instead of making a tamasha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutekubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@Shilpa ...darling no one is cursing you dear....LOLLOL honest...Hug

I read your line..Love to hate..completely understand...no woman would lvoe a man or forgive him easily after a public humiliation ....and one can only hate a person we truly love....

I even called him a Jerk!!! because he acted like one today...

vaish_123.Dilwale.

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@Vaishu
Saaz said that not meLOL
But I completely agree.Choices.Really significant a part they play.

vaish_123kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@Shilpa--- of course not,,, all of us LOVE both shaan and khanak....he was a jerk today there is no doubt about it and he will pay ....

@shilpa and smitha--reg. confrontation....

OMG exactly what I had said in my CC analysis...that we had hoped for a different kind of confrontation  and was this baggage of supporting cast really necessary??? thats exactly what I had said....DRAMA hai...kya kare???LOL

Edited by saaaz - 02 February 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123.Dilwale.kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Krishna surprisingly I felt bad for him and Khanak though he humiliated her.May be cos of one word that came out of his mouth 'Khanak' and the expression he had when he looked at her the past two days was gone in an instant and replaced by pain!

And he was abt to move and this Sam aagayi KMH banke lol.That seemed to have jarred him out of his pain once again to indifference!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@Saaz: my answer to question would be, it is not indian male or asian male.. it goes by the individual character of each person be it male or female. 

And coming to today's episode:: its really nice when a show makes you love a character and then also makes you hate him... and for this I appreciate the CVs and KT for really making us feel like bashing Shaan for his behaviour today.
Khanak was wonderful portrayed as a woman of substance and self-respect and no cry-baby...
and she looks good when her hair is combed back... YM did a wonderful job.. and totally loved the way she told Rahul to shut up.. that was one amazing dialogue...
As for Shaan's repentence, I think he is still upset as for he still doesn't have answers to what he saw between Khanak and Sunny... it would have been cliched if he ran behind her imediately as though he had a quick "gyanodayam".. liked the devdas kind of drowning oneself in so called self-pity and repentence... Guess it would take him a day or two to realise the lacuna in his life...

BTW are any of his friends packing up now that their job is done?

I am totally loving the current track... would promote from bronze RBO to silver...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123.Dilwale.kubare

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Shilpa
Meh.
Why would we curse you yaar?
Even if you had said something along the lines of 'Shaan sucks.He is horrible' blah blah we would still not curse you and merely give you our take on it.Which is what everyone was doing=)

i won't go dat far yaar, believe me, he is Shan my Jaan - burthal Shan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top