Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 117)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@ sweetsute 

Shilpa!

Vaishu here.

I live in US and I answered your question.

Men are men and they behave like men wherever they are.Smile

Edited by rbofan1 - 02 February 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutekubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by saaaz

Ithey only show K-house dealing with Shaandas....(devdas ka bhai) and forcing him to follow Khanak....

I have had it upto my ears with these so called friends

Saaz darling then you must be taller then me becasue for me the water has reached above my head....Angry

I know............They are not worthy enough to "give" advice...!! Useless ppl !!

Exactly usless ppl indeed and unworthy of being true friends...Angry

What these so called friends need to do is take a permannt hike and never ever return....LOLLOL

togepe30-Veena-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@Shilpa darling lovely analysis dear....

About hating Shaan...darling one can be angry with him for his behaviour dear but no can't hate him as he behaved as a Typical Male....period.

We can't say he was drunk thus he behaved so..because a male be he drunk or dead sober...when hes angry, fustrated, disillusioned, insecure, feels betrayed, cheated upon etc...they do act out like this..they tend to lash out without caring what they say or have done...if they are good at heart as Shaan is ...he will definitely repent later for sure...but at that time ...eh was being a Man...who was breaking....emotionally...

P.S..hope this answers your question about Men ..all men are the same dear...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123.Dilwale.-Veena-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Saaz darling have a wonderful trip dear...will miss you so so very much *hugs*

@Gaayu darling where are you dear.....LOL

@Shalini...waiting for your take too...just post what you have written dear...Big smile
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsute

/QUOTE]

@Sweetsue....arrey nahin re...I did not hate Shaan;s character...in fact the way he reacted and everything kept very much to his character...that of a spoilt and petulant child....read my analysis...IMO, both are victims....and that is what marriage is...where both share the burden of all the mistakes each of them make... where there is love....there is no one is right and the other is wrong....yes when there is no love left...its a whole different thing....

even i can't hate him yaar, but i don't like wat he has done to khanak--the lines bolded says the answer, this spoilt and petulant child is being potrayed by KT and i love him, infact i love dis spoilt character, but today i didn't, rather could not love dis husband , who is hell bent on humiliating his wife in front of others...........u mentioned abt mistakes, please tell me wats khanak's mistake in all these matters- just becoz she showed humanity

btw, my name is shilpa

@all in my analysis, i have a question to all of u, its in bold letters, please answer my question
[/QUOTE]

LETS put it this way....the word mistake is wrong...lets say choices....yes, choices....Khanak chose to hide the fact that shaan's mom had changed the letters...a choice which we all thought was a mistake during that particular track...but a choice both she and shaan paid for.....SO BOTH WERE VICTIMS OF THE CHOICE ONE MADE....same here Shaan chooses to humiliate her in front of useless friends....a choice that shall now be a costly mistake for both of them in the next track....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123sweetsute-SYS-kubare

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
why am i having dis feeling dat all of u present here are cursing me in ur minds becoz of my 1 line- I loved to hate Shan today

but my darlings, let me make 1 thing clear to u dat even i love Shan...love his spoilt brat attitude, even i don't like saintly attitude, ---but i didn't liked the fact that he humilated his wife in front of his friends, why r they so important for him , for a guy who can even shout at his father, wen d latter tried to scold her------------now all of u are giving explainations for Shan's behaviour wid Khanak, can u give me the explaination of why he chosed dat place and dat environment only for venting out his frustation---------or should i have to excuse him dat he is drunk

i would have been more happy if he had confronted her in his own style, Shan's style-pinning to the wall, hurting her, but in his own room

btw thanks for answering my previous question---------thank God, i thought only indian men have dis special trait

Edited by sweetsute - 02 February 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@Shilpa
Meh.
Why would we curse you yaar?
Even if you had said something along the lines of 'Shaan sucks.He is horrible' blah blah we would still not curse you and merely give you our take on it.Which is what everyone was doing=)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute.Dilwale.kubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@ shilpa!

No . Don't feel bad. We all love both of them.

Shaan's character itself is like that. Very unpredictable. 

As Yumna said he made the choice to confront Khanak  there for which he has to pay the price.

Very true.

Edited by rbofan1 - 02 February 2011 at 1:21pm

sweetsutekubare

Go to top