Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 116)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Vandoo...I really did think you would interpret the thorns thing....when watching it...i swear I didBig smile 

Muahhhh !! I love you for knowing me soo well !!WinkLOLLOL Glad I didnt let you down madamjeeWinkWink *hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sweetsute]

Shan--
Today i loved to hate this character........ Should i say he is the face of indian male(all u girls living abroad- dis is my question to u- are d guys living in ur place having  d same mentality indian men have.....please answer my question).......Some of u may be wid his side, appreciating his love , but i am unable to understand- what kind of love is dis wen u can't even trust ur wife, but can trust ur so called friends-who didn't even bothered to remember u (oops even he never remembered them), so much dat u are ready to humiliate ur wife in front of dem-----------but before u all start throwing chappals at me for bashing shan, i must admit dat i was carried away by seeing his tears , his pain on recalling d words khanak hurled at him, loved his devdas act---hope to see dis guy repent and cry more for another episode, dis time in remorse for his mistake and den go to Dhulwadi.

/QUOTE]

@Sweetsue....arrey nahin re...I did not hate Shaan;s character...in fact the way he reacted and everything kept very much to his character...that of a spoilt and petulant child....read my analysis...IMO, both are victims....and that is what marriage is...where both share the burden of all the mistakes each of them make... where there is love....there is no one is right and the other is wrong....yes when there is no love left...its a whole different thing....

Edited by saaaz - 02 February 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123kubarekrocktogepe30

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

ONE THING I HAVE LEARNT FROM RBO CVs...is not to hold your breath when it comes to Precaps....they have invariably disappointed us with them....in fact I don't know what it is,,,but in the end it always seems like some editing debacle or that the final scene was not what we had hoped for....

so I would not assume much from Hiten's entry shot in the precap from today....

@Vandoooooo my bandhooooo...I LOVE yooooouuuuuuuuu 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubaretogepe30

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@sweet sute 

Loved your analysis.

Shaan is impulsive and he always behaved like a normal human being.

His character is so REAL. Don't we all loved him for this?

The answer for your question "Do men behave like this"?

Not only indian men behave like this. Men are men and they behave like this wherever they are.

Ofcourse it varies with the situation.

Edited by rbofan1 - 02 February 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80sweetsutesaaazkubaretogepe30

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Oh and forgot to mention abou the photo scene......am with Vandhu there...she could have picked up the pick looked a it..wiped her tears and put it back on the stand...or they could have shown us with his pic later..both would have depicted her love beauitifuly....Her putting the pic in the petti....hum...not convinced on it...showing love....

Oh another thing that really pissed me off was wre RS on a romantic drive or were looking out for Shaan???Looked more like a romantic ride and suddenly seeing Shaan on the road with their expressions ..it looked like that...

Oh and me want Shaan to go after her on his own...without anyone telling him so....I really donot want his so called friends telling him the truth all of a sudden and then him feeling bad..and going after her sorry....the friends need to take a hike....and never return...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123-SYS-saaaz.Dilwale.togepe30

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

/QUOTE]

@Sweetsue....arrey nahin re...I did not hate Shaan;s character...in fact the way he reacted and everything kept very much to his character...that of a spoilt and petulant child....read my analysis...IMO, both are victims....and that is what marriage is...where both share the burden of all the mistakes each of them make... where there is love....there is no one is right and the other is wrong....yes when there is no love left...its a whole different thing....
[/QUOTE]

even i can't hate him yaar, but i don't like wat he has done to khanak--the lines bolded says the answer, this spoilt and petulant child is being potrayed by KT and i love him, infact i love dis spoilt character, but today i didn't, rather could not love dis husband , who is hell bent on humiliating his wife in front of others...........u mentioned abt mistakes, please tell me wats khanak's mistake in all these matters- just becoz she showed humanity

btw, my name is shilpa

@all in my analysis, i have a question to all of u, its in bold letters, please answer my question

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123.Dilwale.

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Oh and forgot to mention abou the photo scene......am with Vandhu there...she could have picked up the pick looked a it..wiped her tears and put it back on the stand...or they could have shown us with his pic later..both would have depicted her love beauitifuly....Her putting the pic in the petti....hum...not convinced on it...showing love....

Finally sumone agrees...! Thank God !!LOL

kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@sweetsute
Nahi yaar-I did not hate Shaan's character. Atleast it was in keeping with what we have seen of Shaan's character in the past.If he suddenly becomes saintlike then I would resent him!

Plus its not only men-all humans tend to lash out and hurt those who have hurt them. He was cruel, yes, but I could totally understand.Wanted to go hug him and Khanak and slap the rest.

P.S: Can't answer your question since I don't live in any 'foreign' land

Edited by -SYS- - 02 February 2011 at 12:46pm

sweetsute

Go to top