Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 115)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Nooooo they can't promote a Dhulwadi track so much and then NOT show Dhulwadi!
And waise bhi doesn't Anand live in Dhulwadi?They can't make a Khanak-Anand bus journey last days! They HAVE to get somewhere.Shaan has to reach there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazkubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

OH my analysis always stick to dialogues,,,that is my forte....LOL,  and frankly non dialogue scenes are interpretted so well by others....hai na!!! I knew Vandoo would come up with the thorn interpretation...I knew it....Big smile

You did?? Awww....I love you.... I myself didnt know that I wud interpret it that way....till I started writingLOLLOLLOLLOLWinkWink

Kanta Lagaaaa !!!WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

saaazkubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Ithey only show K-house dealing with Shaandas....(devdas ka bhai) and forcing him to follow Khanak....

I have had it upto my ears with these so called friends

I know............They are not worthy enough to "give" advice...!! Useless ppl !!

saaazkubare

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
okk everyone, finally me watched d episode-------

God! wat was dis? A fantabulous episode....

The last confrontation i loved between leads was in pratigya............now dis...
Karan and Yashashri---u were such mindblowing--------take u bow.....u guys truely deserve a standing ovation.
I could not control myself from posting my character analysis again....

Khanak---
Thank u Swapna ji and the writers for essaying out such a beautiful character--she is the face of modern 21st century indian woman--a woman who will do anything for her husband, support him at times wen noone believes him, does all the duties an obedient wife would do-----but would never ever allow her husband to hurt her self respect-just 1 mistake by her husband for trying to question her fidelity, dat too in front of others and she gave it back to him in such a way dat if he ever repents in future, he will feel ashamed to even think of wat he has felt-----loved the way she said- 'chup' ................ may i compare this character to Sita, the woman who was questioned by her husband, who claimed to be the most loyal and loving husband-the woman who chose death over leading a happy life with her husband, for all the humilation she had to bear for so many years....

Shan--
Today i loved to hate this character........ Should i say he is the face of indian male(all u girls living abroad- dis is my question to u- are d guys living in ur place having  d same mentality indian men have.....please answer my question).......Some of u may be wid his side, appreciating his love , but i am unable to understand- what kind of love is dis wen u can't even trust ur wife, but can trust ur so called friends-who didn't even bothered to remember u (oops even he never remembered them), so much dat u are ready to humiliate ur wife in front of dem-----------but before u all start throwing chappals at me for bashing shan, i must admit dat i was carried away by seeing his tears , his pain on recalling d words khanak hurled at him, loved his devdas act---hope to see dis guy repent and cry more for another episode, dis time in remorse for his mistake and den go to Dhulwadi.

Sunny--  
The first time i saw him , his face seemed cute to me, but now it seems as face with dumbness and stupidity written allover--He can have the brain to think that if k-family comes to see him, dey may feel wrong, but he doesn't have the sense dat 1st of all he should not go any girl(sp married woman's) room through a balcony and neither he has the sense that he should not show his face further to Shan and Khanak-wen the latter has begged him hundred times to not resurface in their lives again.Thank God Sam stopped him, otherwise, dis guy would have added more fuel to the fire by going after Khanak.

Sam--
 Okk , u were right by stopping Sunny from going after Khanak, but my dear , wat stopped u from going after her------dis is India, again, a place where a husband humiliates his wife in front of everybody, and still all of the persons there feel dat this is the concerned couple's personal life, we should not poke, but then y are u standing there, wen dey are arguing, are they showing any free nautanki.......for ur enjoyment

Rahul--- 
  First of all huge round of applause to this guy for having the guts to join the party of his friend, (the same friend whose life he was so keen to destroy), to even show his face to the woman whose character he has tried to spoil------if dat was not enough, dis guy is speaking at a time wen things have already gone out of hands, mere bhai, wat made u remain silent for so long-can't u confess immediately after the concert---wait was he afraid dat shan may thrash him or he was afraid that he will agin loose a friend--

God wish ki these dumb characters are given an honourable exit form tommorow itself 

and please give me the golden and precious oppurtunity to see my Shanak ,

and and not to forget my 1st fav tv actor and Gauri ki jaan-

hiten tejwani---------welcome , welcome to Rang Badalti Odhni,, Shanak's life, just add rang again  to their just happened berang life and help their love to prosper again----welcome to our forum, ur hearts again
welcome 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-saaaz.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@Smitha....arrey nahin re....I am calm only....thats how I go...beserk in my reactions dont worry...me talks like that only....and that nutcase Rooj...usko aane de...LOL

@SYS...exactly what I am saying itna dhulwaadi dhulwaadi..and what Hiten has threatened that he shall be wearing Gaav ka clothes...and now...we dont reach dhulwaadi

@Vandoo...I really did think you would interpret the thorns thing....when watching it...i swear I didBig smile 

@Sweetsue....arrey nahin re...I did not hate Shaan;s character...in fact the way he reacted and everything kept very much to his character...that of a spoilt and petulant child....read my analysis...IMO, both are victims....and that is what marriage is...where both share the burden of all the mistakes each of them make... where there is love....there is no one is right and the other is wrong....yes when there is no love left...its a whole different thing....

Edited by saaaz - 02 February 2011 at 12:33pm

sweetsutekubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Vandu
That was  a superb and honest assessment of today's epi...Clap

I think I will now get going with mine... u broke the 'writers' block' i had...

Thank You !! *blush* Coming from you ppl it means a lotWink
Yep get writing your take on it Embarrassed

Umm...WHO YU PEOPLE??? Only Gaayu said this.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

now read mine...besharam aurat...LOL

Ahem....there are a certain 5 ppl who matter...Y shud I tell you who they are??
*Hmphhh*Aakhir...Hum Aapke Hain Kaun !!

Those "People" will understand that m talking about them if they see this.....*understood?*LOLLOL

saaazkubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Hello Ladies  *hugs*

What an epi nah..Sigh it made me cry for both of them....and made me want to do mass murder ..you can guess of whom!!!!

Loved:

YM & KT....Btrilliant, mindblowingly fantabulous, awesome, excellent, superlatively outstanding, etc etc...perfect...bang on wiht each and every expressions...b it facial or body, or voice modulation....they just out did themselves and each other...Impactful and Poerful performance from both....and feel for them as they truly are such under-rated actors ....Kudoos to both...for having such talent and entertaining us and making us fall in love with Shanak and Yash Karan....ClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClap

Aww.....me feel for Shaan am angry and not too.....can see where he's coming from.....

Khanak..God eflt for her the most..but what dignity she showed in a face of such drama...Chup indeed ...I loved loved that from her...it got Shaan to shut up..and the rest to notice too...Loved her walking away with the "mera pyar per say Vishwas utgaya"

Loved loved Shaan's Khanak...awwww....Burhtal....

Loved the song Rang Badalti Odhani the sad version....awww...it is definitely their song and no ones else...Shanaker's voice adn on top of them YM & KT s acting...just took the whole scene to another level...her tearing of the Odhani...him shattering the bottle...Vandhu described it all brilliantly....just wanted to add the tearing up of he Odhani was significant in a way that thsi Odhani of hers was the culprit adn reason for their break up and misunderstanding too....

And loved loved loved Hitens entry...I don't know why but it mae me smile and all happy....LOLLOLLOL 

Hated:

Shaan's looser friends..I so wanted to kill all of them....God...no words on them at all as any words that come out of my mouth would not be good..

Can't can't wait to see...what happens tomorrow when Shaan wakes up from her sleep...will be damn interesting indeed.

Khanak and Hiten meeting will eb dmn interesting too...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123saaazSPN_JD_Addicted.Dilwale.-Veena-togepe30

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I think its editing mistake guys,Khanak seems to know that Rahul is responsible and she stopped him twice may be to not let Shantanu know and then realise his mistake?Seems nothing would matter to Shantanu now,not after listening to her dialogues.He would go without coming to know the truth abt this.His involuntary reaction seems to show that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top