Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 113)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Smitha...I think YM and KT are the most underrated actors on TV ..... the split scene where they wipe their tears is something really....the supporting cast must be telling each other...HUM LOG YAHAAN KAR KYA RAHE HAI??? they dont need us.....

LMAOOO Saaz.. good one!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazkubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I really hope the freinds all go for a holiday and they only show K-house dealing with Shaandas....(devdas ka bhai) and forcing him to follow Khanak....

I have had it upto my ears with these so called friends

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubareSPN_JD_Addicted-Veena-togepe30

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@Saaz
Do we want people prodding Shaan to go after Khanak or Shaan realizing how much he needs Khanak all on his own?

In fact I wouldn't mind if he initially goes after Khanak not to apologize or because he is oh so repentant but because he is helpless to NOT go after her. He just needs to be around her even when he is angry with her tou he takes off after her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Okay on a lighter note,she left in the night right?But it was morning and she was still walking?Another town kya?And I really thought they would do realistically this time,like Khanak mentioning to her in-laws and leaving and K family sending someone.So he gets up and sees the red dupatta in pieces?And family asking for Khanak!!

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@SYs...I think while we hope for Shaan to land up in dhulwaadi all on his own..becos at least in this story,,,the husband is sure of where his wife has left him for...I would like a couple of scenes where the K-house subtly get into his mind...its like the Shaan-Daadi scene we had post proposal debacle...

@Smitha...you have no idea how much I hope for realisim....frankly it is possible that she left wee hours into the morning and reached the bus stand at sunrise...

it is obvious that Mr. Anand is on the bus ride with her,,,and shall chat her up while she is not interested....what I really liked also was the constant wiping of tears she did while packing...her never say die spirit fabulously shown..."I may be scarred but not broken"....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-.Dilwale.kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Do you guys think that she reaches Dhulwadi this time?I had hopes before and reading an interview where the actors spoke as characters hinted something like that by saying camel ride and all but now meeting Anand and road trip seems a possibility.I so hope they reach Dhulwadi soon!Cos I want to see ShaNak in one frame in Dhulwadi and really its not the most complex thing right,that Shantanu needs to prove himself to her parents!
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Do you guys think that she reaches Dhulwadi this time?I had hopes before and reading an interview where the actors spoke as characters hinted something like that by saying camel ride and all but now meeting Anand and road trip seems a possibility.I so hope they reach Dhulwadi soon!Cos I want to see ShaNak in one frame in Dhulwadi and really its not the most complex thing right,that Shantanu needs to prove himself to her parents!

okay what is this? I am confused....what do you mean??? she reaches dhulwaadi and Shaan is already waiting for her there???

so Anand and Khanak bond over the roadtrip??? 

hmm..I dont know if I want to watch this...

I want Shaandas for a while....

and Khanakdi for a while....

let them pine and simmer....

-SYS-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Vandu
That was  a superb and honest assessment of today's epi...Clap

I think I will now get going with mine... u broke the 'writers' block' i had...

Thank You !! *blush* Coming from you ppl it means a lotWink
Yep get writing your take on it Embarrassed

Go to top