Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 11)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

I actually expected her to say "Karan" instead of Shantanu, after that please.......... it just did not "sound" like Khanak at all

Mujhe laga in dono ko baarish mein khelne ke liye chhodkar sab chaley gaye

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Oh God........That line had me in splitsLOLLOLLOLLOL U are crazyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.loveYasharanrockskubarebones88

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_01

i don't want to sound lyk a KT hater ndi TOTALLY RESPECT ALL D KT ki deewanis. bt y d heck was he copying SRK???.....DUDE don't u trust ur acting instincts...!!!!character ASSASINATION KE SAATH SAATH..ACTING DETERIOTION is aso takin place....plzzzz.u r such a NATURAL ACTOR. stick to dat..don do such an  ATYACHAAR on us!!! 
Oh Yes....!
I really felt angry at his SRK impersonationAngry
There can only be one SRK......Jaisa bhi hai wo......no one can be like him...Embarrassed
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
@ Jaya
I am going out for dinner but u pls continue here...

@ all regular and silent followers of CC,

Pls do post your take on the episodes, however hard it might be... we got to do what we got to do:):):)

Only then will our 'critique' will make sense. Just a humble request. Don't mean to force anyoneBig smile

vaish_123-YasharanArshi-kubaretogepe30

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Jaya
I am going out for dinner but u pls continue here...

@ all regular and silent followers of CC,

Pls do post your take on the episodes, however hard it might be... we got to do what we got to do:):):)

Only then will our 'critique' will make sense. Just a humble request. Don't mean to force anyoneBig smile

Hey Gaayu ... Agree with you .. Criticisms are crucial !! Be it positive or negative !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

There is a thin line between Obscenity and Sensuality.....And if you as much as place one step wrong then you find yourself on the wrong side of the line !!
To clarify..I am 23 and to say the least......I didnt exactly LURVEEEE the scene.........There have been much better SHANAK scenes...

At the cost of inviting the ire of the certain people being mentioned here....I wud like to say that the scene wasnt executed as classily as it should have been !!
Vandu,

Great point 
Plus

The scene was quite unnecessary. Shaan wasnt "gone" for a month or for a year! He was away for a few "hours". Even by B grade phillumi standards that "need for s--" was wayyyyyy OTT 

Gaayu,
On the totally inappropriate "Over vs. under 30" personal comment I wonder what the Mods have to say. Each time I have said something about "my" life. I have been strongly reprimanded. The comment you mention is not only inappropriate but grossly rude!
Did you report that person?
I would have!
They say "when you know you are going to lose an argument, you start making personal attacks"Big smile. Seems to be true!

My third point being, nattyc's "character" interviews ............... Shaan seems to call his marriage an "adjustment or a compromise" not one mention of him being unable to keep his hands to himself or being so physically demanding!LOL
Super dishonest and (BTW totally uninteresting answers from Shaan (and Khanak) total and complete waste of nattyc's time unfortunately.) 
Bhagwan aise "compromises" har shaadi shuda aadmi ko de!
Bus yahi meri prarthna haiLOL

Last and finally, our favorite justification/explanation to everything on the show these days, be it Khanak's bhashan giving, Shaan's wooden expressions, lack of playfulness or nok-jhok in their interactions seems to be "Oh they are too mature to do all that! Oh they completely understand each other" "Oh they are no longer in "that" phase of the relationship" "They have crossed that stage"
Well.......... if thats the case, then logically the amount of s-- should also go down to near zero 
How come  that never changes?

Edited by aditee - 26 January 2011 at 7:13am

vaish_123kubareLimitLessFantogepe30

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

As for the opening scene, Jaya, apparently, people have been sending PMs to some selected folks complaining about 'oldies' not liking that scene... Oldies meaning 30+ women!LOL Apparently, women over 30 cannot appreciate 'intimate' scenesLOL

You decide where you want to be... you may be accused of being too oldLOL
seriously.....dis for dem!!!i am 23...nd i didn't appreciate it at all...for a show as classy as Rbo,which it Was in its Golden Days....it was a cheap stunt in d name of Shanak Romance!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123aditeekubare

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by togepe30

There is a thin line between Obscenity and Sensuality.....And if you as much as place one step wrong then you find yourself on the wrong side of the line !!
To clarify..I am 23 and to say the least......I didnt exactly LURVEEEE the scene.........There have been much better SHANAK scenes...

At the cost of inviting the ire of the certain people being mentioned here....I wud like to say that the scene wasnt executed as classily as it should have been !!
Vandu,

Great point

Plus

The scene was quite unnecessary. Shaan wasnt "gone" for a month or for a year! He was away for a few "hours". Even by B grade phillumi standards that "need for s--" was wayyyyyy OTT couldnt agree more, he was not worried about her for some time or was least interested in her for some days n now dying as if he left her and went to war

Gaayu,
On the totally inappropriate "Over vs. under 30" personal comment I wonder what the Mods have to say. Each time I have said something about "my" life. I have been strongly reprimanded. The comment is you talk about is not only inappropriate but grossly rude!
Did you report that person?
I would have!
They say "when you know you are going to lose an argument, you start making personal attacks"Big smile  i dont think gaayu , reported, i donno who it is  , else i would have .............

My third point being, nattyc's "character" interviews ............... Shaan seems to call his marriage an "adjustment or a compromise" not one mention of him being unable to keep his hands to himself or being so physically demanding!LOL LOL
Super dishonest and (BTW totally uninteresting answers from Shaan (and Khanak) total and complete waste of nattyc's time unfortunately.) 
Bhagwan aise "compromises" har shaadi shuda aadmi ko de!
Bus yahi meri prarthna haiLOL

Last and finally, our favorite explanation to everything on the show these days, be it Khanak's bhashan  been doing it since he started feeling for her , when tashu was around
giving, Shaan's wooden expressions,  nothing new as nothing seems to get into his head
 lack of playfulness or nok-jhok in their interactions seems to be "Oh they are too mature to do all that! Oh they completely understand each other" "Oh they are no longer in "that" phase of the relationship" lol, nok-jhok and masti , got nothing to do with understanding and maturity na ......
or does it ?? LOL
Well.......... if thats the case, then logically the amount of s-- should also go down to near zero 
How come  that never changes?

kubare

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

@ Jaya
Am not sure we got enough evidence abt Shaan 'disliking' business. He just didn't seem serious abt it, and then one day, he did become serious and got the textile contract. when something dont hold ur interest for long time, it will end up being disliked stuff

My guess is that the Rock On track emerged from the Sunil-Madhvi anniversary episode, when KT sang 'maula maula'. There was a huge buildup to that, and we were even told KT himself will sing and has already started practising some songs. May be the CVs saw his enthu and decided to weave a track around it. Which is not wrong at all... In fact, I believe they should use more of the talents that actors actually have. Like Yashu. She paints so well. I would not mind at all if they showed a track of Khanak as a painter lol, a show should go as per actually planned script, if they go as per actors and there interests it will loose hold on it , best eg Uttaran, personal life is horribly effecting that show for a long time now ..............

But, may be due to logistical reasons, the track wasn't written well. The original writers, the Goradiyas, left around Sept/Oct. Both Yash ji and Swapna ji were busy with other things during the same time. So perhaps they didn't visualise the track fully? I don't know. I am just guessing here... bcos we r always told that scenes are written the night before and shot the morning etc... everything seems to be done quite last minute. But somehow most shows work, so they probably thought this would, too.....no comments

Story-wise, the problem was in the way the friendship between Shaan-Sam-Duck-Rahul was told. It was not well-done. A very silly reason was given for a huge break-up. The 'garibi' plot didn't go well. Nor did Duck and Sam cheating Shaan again by not telling him about Rahul. When we cannot see these 3-4 people as friends, now or in the past, how are we to visualise them as a band? when u have no proper planning not a single scene goes well, doesnt matter if it was written one hour before or not , even those last minute scenes are used well later on

kubare

Go to top