Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 109)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Shalini is so cute:)

Do tell us what you feel Shalini....

@ Manita
I agree with you. But have also heard, when reading film reviews, ki, how a good actor can make the film rise a level above, even with bad writing and direction.

Some actors have natural talent, which gets honed as they do more roles.

Others, the majority of actors, depend entirely on the directors and writers to help them perform.

Anyway, hope the new entrant Hiten Tejwani I hope makes things light again in RBO. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-YasharanArshi--Manita-.Dilwale.kubare-Veena-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Shalini is so cute:)

Do tell us what you feel Shalini....

@ Manita
I agree with you. But have also heard, when reading film reviews, ki, how a good actor can make the film rise a level above, even with bad writing and direction.

Some actors have natural talent, which gets honed as they do more roles.

Others, the majority of actors, depend entirely on the directors and writers to help them perform.

Anyway, hope the new entrant Hiten Tejwani I hope makes things light again in RBO. 

@ Bold - Gaayu......even i have heard and noticed that but it only happens when inspite of bad direction and writing a particular character has been given special weightage and the actor gets scope to perform.....................IF ONLY he gets to perform.....we see his potential......

otherwise,,..................I have seen pathetic appearnces/ characters with actors like Amitabh Bacchan....Hrithik....SRK and Aamir tooo........whose acting capabilities I don;'t doubt .........IF they get a good character..................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123tvrasikakubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
OH GOD.
I am LOVING all the anguish.
When these two do such emotional scenes together I resent the intrusion of anyone!So frustrating.

Loved Khanak trying to stop Shaan midway, trying to make him see sense

Loved how Shaan is bent on doing this.Could feel his pain.He is hurting badly and is doing whatever he can to make her hurt as much as he hurts.I know alot of people have an issue with him airing their dirty laundry so to speak in front of everyone but I could just feel the compulsion driving him to hurt her, hurt himself, hurt their relationship

Did not understand Khanak thanking Rahul-The MMS truth didn't come out tou why the thank you?

The scene by the bar-or whatever it was-loved their expressions.Kt with his hurt and lashing out and YM with her contained, trying to keep her act together for the sake of appearances but still hurting.Sigh.

The scene where they show Shaan and Khanak separately with the sad Odhani tune.Made tears come into my eyes.

Sam telling Sunny NOW to keep out of it when she was the one who started it all and none of them even trying properly to out the whole MMS issue made meAngry

Special mention:
Shaan's involuntary 'Khanak' when she leaves with that expression 
YM's expression just before she leaves.

Edited by -SYS- - 02 February 2011 at 10:56am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123saaaztvrasika-Manita--YasharanArshi-SPN_JD_Addictedkubare-Veena-

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Yumna,this is not the first time for Shantanu right,wanting to hurt her as much as it him.Even after they meet with that lady who predicts their future,he says something happens to him if he sees her laughing and makes him want to hurt her.Seems the same today too lol.May be I am weird,but I like scenes or dialogues like that!

She is leaving alone?!Hope she goes to Dhulwadi and Shantanu seems to be in no position to go after her so soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@Smitha
Dude he got drunk and passed out.The repenting will come a bit later.
And yeah even I love it when the people hurting lash out.Shows how deep the hurt is.Uff we be a bunch of sadistic women.

Edited by -SYS- - 02 February 2011 at 10:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaSPN_JD_Addictedkubare-Veena-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Today's Episode -

Ok.....Confrontation Scene....AWESOME !! ClapClapClapClap

KT-YMStarStar.......Truly lived upto the expectations....Brilliant....You guys are the JAAN of the show...Whether it is the Romance or the Fights !! Tumse Achaa Kaun hai !!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWink

I specially loved -

Khanak telling Off Rahul....Brilliant...!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Shaan beginning to go after Khanak when she left....Awww....Beautifully done...ClapClapClapClap

His heart is still soo much in her capture...No matter what all he may think about her.....but that love will NEVER decrease...But then the brain takes over in a split second and he goes back to his defeated self...Confused

RidiculousnessOuch -

Shaan asked Sunny and Khanak 100 times ....Sunny didnt utter a word....What the hell was everyone waiting for and talking rubbish....Confused

All they had to say was one line "Rahul made the MMS"......Frankly it was annoying ok.......I was sitting and screaming in my living room....He did it....Own up youuuuAngry...! Ughhh ! U know...they cudve easily had him owning up and then she going all "Abhimaani" and leaving.....!Ouch

The friends have a non-existent roleDead.....I felt like laughing when Shaan said that "everyone here knows"....How true shaan....everyone there knew everything except you and your wife.....But they really knew all there was to know...and not what you were expecting them to think....Ridiculous !!AngryAngry

I didnt like her taking his picture with her....No..! She shouldnt have.....U know...they are really treating these issues to lightly.....This was wrong....He did a big time unacceptable thing....Times have changed...Woman do not have to tolerate such insults now.......Society has evolved.....This "Bura hai Bhala hai,...Jaisa bhi hai...Mera Pati Mera Devta hai" Rubbish doesnt work...ConfusedConfused

Henceforth....her refusing to come back with him when he goes to get her "DOES NOT MAKE SENSE".......She should have left her wedding ring and maybe mangalsutra in the room....AngryAngry

What was with the whole Kanta Lagaaa scene...! LOL !! Time pass......!!LOLLOL

Symbolic Highlights of the show -

1.Her Tearing off the Red Dupatta....MagnificentClapClapClap.......With the "Rang rez piya mhari odhani" tune symbolized her shaken belief in marriage and love...The colour red is symbolic with both Love and with Marriage....Briilliant touch.....And the tearing apart......symbolized the current state of her life - "IN SHREDS".....Superbly written and Fantastically performed....Yashu depicted that rage beautifully....! ClapClap

2.Shaan on the streets......with that welding going in the background sumhow completed the scene...Dunno why but it just seems perfect...Those sparks...And then again.....*Crash* went the bottle.....Broken...Shattered....In splinters - His Marriage...His Life...His Love....His trust.....everything.....SCATTERED !!  

3.The Kanta Lagaaa Scene - "Life is not a bed of Rose Petals....Every Rose has a thorn which makes its presence felt.."
"Every marriage has its ups and downs" !! The road ahead will never be easy.....Problems are a part of life and you have to deal with them and move on...No matter how much it hurts !!

Performances -

KT and YM - Amazing job you bothClapClapClapClapClap......Superb, Fantastic, Mindblowing....Every few episode you guys keep reminding us WHY we started watching this show and WHY we continued to watch it inspite of the lows in the script in between....You Both are THE reason !!StarStarStarStar

Well Done !!!

Contradiction -

Her whole impactful dialogue of "Shaadi and Pyaar se vishwaas uth gaya" is Nullified with her taking that pic of his with her....Or they shudnt have shown this scene even if she took the pic....I expected her to be angry with him..Really Angry.....This scene let me down big time today !!OuchOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-saaaz-Manita--YasharanArshi-.Dilwale.kubarebones88

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Special mention:
Shaan's involuntary 'Khanak' when she leaves with that expression 
YM's expression just before she leaves.

I loved that scene..........................Shaan's expressions.......................he sooooooooooo loves her and is sooooooooo hurt !!!

Edited by -Manita- - 02 February 2011 at 11:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Yumna,thanks!I was worried cos I was watching without sound and you know how much I want him to cry and suffer and what not lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-kubare

Go to top