Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 104)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
@ Yumna
Sent u a PM. Yes, it is a common theme world over, women having to prove again and again their fidelity/chastity/purity whatever....

Khanak is in a bit of a disadvantage bcos Suraj is dead. How can she prove she loves Shaan more than she loved Suraj? She cannot. He is not there. Does not exist.

That's why Shaan (and the larger society/audience) expected Khanak to keep away from Sunny, to prove her affection for Shaan. If Sunny looks like Suraj, thats good enough... Khanak still has to keep away....

Shaan however proved to Khanak he loves her more than he ever loved Natasha. He chose not to divorce Khanak and did not marry Natasha. So he has had it easy actually....

Sunny's character is just a metaphor.... it's all abt Shaan's fears.

Edited by tvrasika - 02 February 2011 at 3:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@Vandhu..the precaps were discussed a few pages back...the first precap is last and the last precap i first....We will find out all today though in few hrs...LOLLOL

Yes me too thinks the same !!
Maybe she says she is leaving first then rahul says what he was gonna say before Sunny made an entry....He was gonna tell the truth ...with "Jo main ab kehne ja raha hoon...." and bang...Sunny entered..calling Sam !!Dead
But then when she said that to Rahul after he tells the truth then why didnt Shaan react???????? He was just sitting there !Dead No Anger??? Too drunk?? Editing glitch??Confused

.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Anyone managed to come up with an explanation for the weird Coming Up and Precap that we got yesterday???

Y did Shaan not react?? Do you think he refuse to believe Khanak even after Rahul told him all?? Coz of what he saw at the balcony? That cant be possible right?? It wud be stupid of him to do that !

But how did he not hear what Rahul said ...coz Rahul certain said it all..Thats why Khanak said that "Thank You" dialogue right?

Was he too shocked/drunk to realize?? Will he regret after he gets sober?Confused

@Krishna - Me will come and pull your ears infront of your kiddo's if you dont stop just "liking" every post and not commenting !!

IF the precap was not an editing error-which I hope it was-then the bold part might be correct.Maybe he is being stubborn and thick-headed and then later he realizes his fault as he spends some introspective moments missing Khanak and sees how much of an IDIOT he is because Khanak would NEVER do something like that. 

.Dilwale.kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Shaan looked guilty.....really guilty where as in teh precap with Shaan and her ..he looks so non interested in all that she says...

Yes....His eyes showed guilt and pain at that dialogue of hers !! I agree...I thought I imagined it..but u confirmed it...But still this info on rahul deserved a violent reaction at rahulConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
When I saw the precap today at 10:30 am repeat, where Khanak 'tongue-pulls' Rahul (Tongue-pulling is a Tamil expression to mean the most shameful way in which someone can be scolded or questioned), Shaan was sitting down but looked upset/regretful.... So he stands when she says she will leave him, and then sits down while she is giving it to Rahul? It cant be...doesnt make sense.

Shaan's reaction is as important as Khanak's, for this track to work.

kubaretogepe30

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
The mystery of the precap will hopefully be solved today.....LOLLOLLOL
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

When I saw the precap today at 10:30 am repeat, where Khanak 'tongue-pulls' Rahul (Tongue-pulling is a Tamil expression to mean the most shameful way in which someone can be scolded or questioned), Shaan was sitting down but looked upset/regretful.... So he stands when she says she will leave him, and then sits down while she is giving it to Rahul? It cant be...doesnt make sense.

Shaan's reaction is as important as Khanak's, for this track to work.

I know...how did he go back and sit down...Me is wondering if one of them is just a promo and will be shown differently...Like that dori scene for SR was not shown in the actual thing na...!

I think maybe the last precap is a promo !!Ouch As Star one doesnt show promos for odhani anymore...so they sumtimes use the last precap to air promosConfused Thats the only explanation!

kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

The mystery of the precap will hopefully be solved today.....LOLLOLLOL

Cant wait....5 hours and 51 minutes to goLOLLOL

kubare

Go to top