Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 102)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Gaayu and Krishna
You scare me with your talks of husbands ain't no saints and alot of work!

@ Yumna
Trust us... we know what we r talking abtLOL

@ Vandu

U wont believe but i didnt get to read that OS or SS u wrote... can u send the link again? *kaan pakdoing*

@ Krishna, Yumna, Smitha, Vandu and Shilpa

Surely Shaan will not let Rahul go just like that? He didnt seem that drunk. Fans wud be disappointed if he did that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-.Dilwale.kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
@Yumna...Gaayu said it...we know what were are talking about...you will find out once you get married too....LOLLOLLOL

@Gaayu its liek we know Shaan wont let that pass his opportunity to slap or punch Rahul...but its our mistrust in the CV's thats rearing up...LOLLOL so are preparing ourselves for..you can guess...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
@Gaayu
Exactly my point-fans won't swallow him letting Rahul go aisay hee. Plus doesn't alcohol make you more aggressive? *tries to recall Pharma lectures*
And that reminds me-Did you read my SS?!Big smile

@Gaayu and Krishna Di
You are giving me more cause to distrust men and go completely anti-marriage!

Edited by -SYS- - 02 February 2011 at 2:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Oh... I see... I am sure Shaan wud be super mad at his so-called friends... that precap they showed has confused us so much...

Btw, I saw the 10:30 repeat today... gosh, what acting by KT and YM. Really very good they are...Clap

Can someone get a pic of Shaan when Duck is talking, at the game? Shaan smiles a wee bit but is not able to smile fully... that expression was just spot on!

And the way Shaan looks at the table while Sam and Rahul are going on abt their prem kahaaniLOL He cudnt care less.... bad timing, poor things... they shld know better....

The friends act like somehow they believe Shaan never got the MMS. That's what confuses me the most.

Me also dont want Khanak to be at home when Shaan gets there... and this time, i feel he wont go immediately after her... if it is like Jodhaa Akbar (which I think it is), it will be Sunil or Madhvi or Dadi (if we r lucky to see her again) who will tell Shaan to go after her... May be even Akshay. Shaan will be like kya muh leke jaaon uske paas....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1sweetsute-SYS-kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
@ Yumna
No yaar.... dont intend to make u go anti-marriageLOL Marriage is like all things in life- fun but lot of work. thats all. So is education... do we go anti-education? Nahin na... aise hi....

Can u give me link to ur SS again? Promise to read it asap.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1-SYS-.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@Gaayu
Hahaha kind of reminds me of my state during exams when I tell everyone I am ready to get married and have kids and just cannot take studies anymoreLOL

Link:

You guys kept referring to the trial by fire thing and I googled it-apparently Lord Ram already knew Sita was innocent and just did it to prove it to everyone else-the subjects and all-so no one would dare raise a finger at her...Or has wikipedia got it wrong?

Edited by -SYS- - 02 February 2011 at 2:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@Yumna...again Gaayu explained it well...but as in study ..we have breaks ...in marriage there are non...its continues process....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

@Gaayu me watched the repeat too....they indeed were just mindblowingly superb...all expressions bang on....

As for the friends no comments at all...have said it all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Gaayu
Hahaha kind of reminds me of my state during exams when I tell everyone I am ready to get married and have kids and just cannot take studies anymoreLOL

Link:

You guys kept referring to the trial by fire thing and I googled it-apparently Lord Ram already knew Sita was innocent and just did it to prove it to everyone else-the subjects and all-so no one would dare raise a finger at her...Or has wikipedia got it wrong?

Yumna even after this....she was banished from the Kingdom a sad story really....by Ram her hubby who as King did it to please and satify his ppl...

Go to top