Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 101)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Krishna Di
If he forgives Rahul for it all without even a few slaps or punches-the fans will protest too much.Coming back to our original conclusion-Shaan isn't a saint so he HAS to land a few punches.

Yumna the question will be will he be sober enough to punch or slap Rahul...or will he act the Mahapurash he claims himself to be...WinkLOLLOLLOL

@Vandhu darling...exactly...friends are gold even when they truly are dirt adn wife is dirt whenshes a diamond...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.togepe30

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
@Krishna Di
Hahaha true that.He'll probably end up punching Sam while aiming for Rahul.Not that I mind thatLOL
As far as the question of Mahapurush goes, he has proven time and time again how he ISN'T one tou if they turn him into one NOW I shall be very angry.

Hug your girlies for me!

kubaretogepe30

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by kubare

@ Vandhu darling that scene reminded me of your OS too.....LOLLOL I hope Shaan slaps him because Khanak wont..or will Shaan do anything at all to Rahul?? or forgive him as hes sucha  great friend....LOL

Yes....! He is a great friend......Aise dost kaha milte hai sabko...jo tumhari biwi ka MMS banaye.....Such friendz are to be cherished and to be forgiven at asking ! LOL Only the loyal wife is to be blamed and kicked out of the house and talked to "indifferently" apart from being treated like "dirt"Dead

vandu di dis is india, jahan pe a loyal wife  like sita was asked prove her innocence, even though she was d victim------------phir ye to Khanak hai and moreover uska pati koi SriRam thodi hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@Yumna me too wont mind if he ends up punching Sam instead...LOLLOL butr he better give it to Rahul...he really should because if he beocmes a Mahapurash al of a sudden...he will nd up dead meat by me...AngryLOLLOLLOL or maybe Harpreet and Jas can do the deed for me....LOLLOLLOL saves me getting a visa, ticket and admission on the sets of RBO....LOLLOLLOLLOL

But today I really want him to give it to his friends who are all togeher just because of Khanak..

@Shilpa...yes Sita ....could never ever forgive Shri Ram for doing that...to her...

sweetsute.Dilwale.

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Krishna Di
Hahaha true that.He'll probably end up punching Sam while aiming for Rahul.Not that I mind thatLOL

I will forgive him for everything if he does that !!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@Vandhu me do not want ..Khanak to eb at home when he returns..I want her to have left the premises..ASAP...then we can see Shantanu wallow in guilt and remorse...LOLLOLLOL

Yes !! Me too !! I too want her to be gone...But just in case she has not..then ek "pinning to the wall" scene toh banta hai boss..

Ok we will compromise and say....Lets have this scene in dhulwadi..when she is avoiding him and he gets angry aftr hez had enoughLOLLOL

kubare

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
krishna di, stil we worship him and hamare country ke sare mard unhi ke nakshe kadam pe chal rahe hai...............

have u read my os----there i have mentioned punches for Rahul from Shan---hope dis comes true...........serioulsy if shan doesn't even slaps rahul, i m gonna do strike, online strike.........u wanna join me

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@Yes we do ..don't we.....he was the Mahapurush in all sense....Great son, brother, ruler..but as hubby ...he fell...big time...Me personally more of Krishna and Shiv follower with The Godesses following...WinkLOL 

@Vandhu would love that scene too it she hasn't left or we can have it in Dhulwadi itself....LOLLOLLOLLOL But we want it at any cost....LOLLOLLOL

Go to top