Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 10)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
@ Jaya
We don't know yet if Shaan has 'failed' in his desire to become a singer. We just have news that after the concert, some big drama will happen and the 'band' will break.

There never was a band to begin with. That's the honest truth. A band means a group of people who are together doing whatever they want to do, together. We had like one scene of Shaan-Duck practicing... Otherwise, the last 2 months have been about Sam-Duck scenes, Shaan-Duck, Sam-Rahul, Shaan-Rahul, etc.... so the band wasn't there... but just to bring a 'logical' conclusion to this track, they will show that the friends once again split.

This time, Sam will go with Rahul, while Duck is left in the middle.

My guess is that the big drama will either be Shaan seeing the MMS (in spite of Rahul assuming he has got rid of it), or Sunny telling Shaan about Rahul (because Sam won't tell this time).

We may still see Shaan forge a lone path as a singer... but i really hope we don't because, much as KT would like to sing, this 'singer' track is not being done well.  It calls for too much logistical support in terms of more actors required, equipment, clothes etc.... You cannot show a singer alone in a room with a mike na?

Don't know what the CVs expected to happen with the Rock On track, and what occurred instead.  KT's illness alone cannot be blamed bcos that happned 4 wks after the track had started...

I hope we get to see Shaan get back to business. Wasn't Sunil talking of some major loss to their firm? I hope we get back to that.

The biggest point the CVs have, which would threaten ShaNak relationship, is Mr.Agarwal's blackmailing of Khanak in the beginning. Shaan does not know that till now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareLimitLessFan

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
As for the opening scene, Jaya, apparently, people have been sending PMs to some selected folks complaining about 'oldies' not liking that scene... Oldies meaning 30+  women!LOL Apparently, women over 30 cannot appreciate 'intimate' scenesLOL

You decide where you want to be... you may be accused of being too oldLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareLimitLessFantogepe30

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Jaya
We don't know yet if Shaan has 'failed' in his desire to become a singer. We just have news that after the concert, some big drama will happen and the 'band' will break. Hmm.... but i say the same, its already hinting it , but well u never know .....

There never was a band to begin with. That's the honest truth. A band means a group of people who are together doing whatever they want to do, together. We had like one scene of Shaan-Duck practicing... Otherwise, the last 2 months have been about Sam-Duck scenes, Shaan-Duck, Sam-Rahul, Shaan-Rahul, etc.... so the band wasn't there... but just to bring a 'logical' conclusion to this track, they will show that the friends once again split. friends dont come and go  randomly ,LOL... yes there was never a band,

This time, Sam will go with Rahul, while Duck is left in the middle.So he will be there for kusbhoo ?? akki run bhai , u dont need this ...............

My guess is that the big drama will either be Shaan seeing the MMS (in spite of Rahul assuming he has got rid of it), or Sunny telling Shaan about Rahul (because Sam won't tell this time). lol, no comments as both r contradicting ...................

We may still see Shaan forge a lone path as a singer... but i really hope we don't because, much as KT would like to sing, this 'singer' track is not being done well.  It calls for too much logistical support in terms of more actors required, equipment, clothes etc.... You cannot show a singer alone in a room with a mike na? well , there was no proper planning and execution for this track , even if this was random if handled well, there would be a band

Don't know what the CVs expected to happen with the Rock On track, and what occurred instead.  KT's illness alone cannot be blamed bcos that happned 4 wks after the track had started...his illness had nothing to do na, it was lousy excuse if anyone use it

I hope we get to see Shaan get back to business. Wasn't Sunil talking of some major loss to their firm? I hope we get back to that.  and how is this not interested son going to help his family with it ?? isnt it like forcing him to do the thing which he want to run away from ??

The biggest point the CVs have, which would threaten ShaNak relationship, is Mr.Agarwal's blackmailing of Khanak in the beginning. Shaan does not know that till now. shanak both are still holding many things from each other , relations dont survive on that ...... u can never protect ur loved ones from hiding stuff in name of saving them no ....LOL

actually come to think of it , may be shan realizes this singing is not his dream , as he failed (just assume) but he will be glad he gave it a try LOL.... but at wat cost ?? loosing everything for one thing which was never going to work .... loosing means , not holding on to his wify , etc etc......

tvrasikakubare

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
lol, this same oldies did enjoy shanks first night  , didnot they ?? well if they have objection to this unnecessary , not required , road romance ..... wats so fuzz about it ....

lol, i know krishu, other like puppy romance which is ok to watch , but i dont even like to watch them as that not my cup of tea, not interested in getting excited or blushing when someone else does it on screen...LOL

tvrasikakubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
There is a thin line between Obscenity and Sensuality.....And if you as much as place one step wrong then you find yourself on the wrong side of the line !!
To clarify..I am 23 and to say the least......I didnt exactly LURVEEEE the scene.........There have been much better SHANAK scenes...

At the cost of inviting the ire of the certain people being mentioned here....I wud like to say that the scene wasnt executed as classily as it should have been !!

Edited by togepe30 - 26 January 2011 at 4:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.lovevaish_123-YasharanArshi-tvrasikaaditeekubareLimitLessFan

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
@ Jaya
Am not sure we got enough evidence abt Shaan 'disliking' business. He just didn't seem serious abt it, and then one day, he did become serious and got the textile contract.

My guess is that the Rock On track emerged from the Sunil-Madhvi anniversary episode, when KT sang 'maula maula'. There was a huge buildup to that, and we were even told KT himself will sing and has already started practising some songs. May be the CVs saw his enthu and decided to weave a track around it. Which is not wrong at all... In fact, I believe they should use more of the talents that actors actually have. Like Yashu. She paints so well. I would not mind at all if they showed a track of Khanak as a painter.

But, may be due to logistical reasons, the track wasn't written well. The original writers, the Goradiyas, left around Sept/Oct. Both Yash ji and Swapna ji were busy with other things during the same time. So perhaps they didn't visualise the track fully? I don't know. I am just guessing here... bcos we r always told that scenes are written the night before and shot the morning etc... everything seems to be done quite last minute. But somehow most shows work, so they probably thought this would, too.....

Story-wise, the problem was in the way the friendship between Shaan-Sam-Duck-Rahul was told. It was not well-done. A very silly reason was given for a huge break-up. The 'garibi' plot didn't go well. Nor did Duck and Sam cheating Shaan again by not telling him about Rahul. When we cannot see these 3-4 people as friends, now or in the past, how are we to visualise them as a band?

kubaretogepe30

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
gaayu, rem my comment on cozy scene  , its true ,,and u can  see it .....

btw i will comment again , but after one hour , got some stuff to finish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
@ Vandu

Yup... very thin line indeed......

Re age issue, I think it is wrong for someone to say 'U r old, u wont like it'... just as it would be wrong for me to tell some one here 'you are too young, you don't know what you are talking about'! I think we should keep age out of this.... those of us who did not enjoy the scene yesterday have different expectations... that is all..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-kubareLimitLessFan

Go to top