Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think for Shaan it was like a CPU overload when everything begins to just hang or run slow... probably with the hang-over from the previous day, and all those things that has been running in his mind... it was same for him too... and hence he couldn't even react properly to Rahul's confession...
like we do for our systems, get his brain formatted, run a virus scan.. and then will be up and clear to think and run straight to dhulwadi with full processor speed.

As for Sunny's chumma+maa dialogue... really hats of to KT, Manish and Priyanka for standing there with a straight face.. would have rolled laughing... was trying to marofy a dialogue similar to SRK's with Rani in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai... even at that time I found it very silly and here it was like πŸ˜†...

I never understand when people cheer those running towards a bus... why can't someone tell the driver to stop.. so much easier.. but anyways Hiten needed an entry and so be it..  I just think his will be the kind who will guide Shaan the desi or gaaun type of pataofying his wife unlike Khanak's theen din ladka in with Sam...
what I  just hope is they atleast have half of what they had as Dhulwadi set up..and atleast most of the characters like Gopi, Sarpanch, her parents, Suraj's parents.. I don't Hetal bhabhi is going to be around as she is having a bigger role in another serial..  would love to see Shaan take part in the Camel race with her camel...

Hoping for some nice light hearted scenes typical RBO style...

sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
vandu

loved ur post

even though i liked how Sunny showed Shan the truth, but i was also taken aback by his audacity to come in  front of Shan again, and even daring to say dat he kissed his wife's hands

About Shan, i have one conclusion--- dis guy has a biological brain , like every human being, but has no clue how to use it----

pehle Natasha uski dimag chalati thi

Phir Khanak uske dimag ko daudane lagi----bechare ka dimag itna jyada daudne laga ki uske dimag ka diesal khatam ho gaya and phir se stop ho gaya----

aab dats y his brain needs some good kickstarts from others ( his family members would be d best and only option becoz his friends ke pass khud dimag ki kami hai, woh kya uski madad karenge) 

In future , we will see he will go to Dhulwadi to woo back Khanak-----but  i hope usme bhi uski dimag ki chabi koi aur na chalaye---------hope my hope doesn't get crashing down

remember his dialouge to Khanak----''dil tumhe diya hai par dimag mere pass hai"

so girls stop blaming him becoz dis guy is not using his own dimag, but thinking from his heart, woh bhi khanak ka dil

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: togepe30

"Maine Uska Hath theek Waise Chooma Jaise Apni Maa ka Haath Chumta hu !"

That was the most USELESS dialogue in the History of Television...!

No wonder Shaan scoffed at him.....Even I was smirking with a total "Yah Right...Maa ki tarah" expression...

I was like dude...Hear urself speak...U look like her ex-hubby....U are accused of having an affair with her and you go and kiss her hand and say..."Maa ki Tarah??" U expect ppl to believe you?? It sounds sooo LAME !

Hai kaun tu Count ya Knight??Jo sabko aise greet karta phirta hai....Specially uss larki ko jiske sath tumhara MMS bana haiπŸ˜•...Come to think of it....He deserved that slap for that hand kissing !!

And Rahul deserves to be run over by a Bulldozer atleast 5 times before my anger on him can even start to recede !😑😑😑

pink-same here lol.I was already cringing when he was saying that dialogue and Shantanu's expression did the rest.

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

swapnaji posted on twitter dat its not last track.so plz stop sayng this that RBO shud end.its one of the best shows on tv and its not gona end so soon and wat ever they r showing its not bad at all.n KT and yahsu r doing gr8 job.some mem still enjoy the show so plz stp sayng dat it shud b last track n RBO shud end wid dis track.it really hurts.......

@ Varsha
Just saw this post... will respect your views.... If I have hurt u, sorry....

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa-Dhulwadi track raised so many hopes but after seeing yesterday's episode where everything was below par,I don't want to hope any more.At least that way I can be happy with whatever they show lol.But by saying that I second you reg Shantanu doing something worthwhile to win her back and with everything in him instead of people telling him what to do!

Ahhh,but still his reaction to Rahul's confession,still flabbergasted lol.
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cadbery

we were expectin too much frm Rahul's confession, shaan wll punch him or slap him the only doubt, yele idhar to khoda pahad nikla chuhaa😑

I also don't like after rahul confession shaan not reaction . I liked if he shocked to know all things and 3-4 slaped him.😲
aditee thumbnail
RAHUL HAS PARKED HIMSELF at K House?

Why?

Disgusting!

CVs dont have a clue?

SWJ wanted us to vote for THIS GUY being the worst nemesis?

She must have been kidding!

Or she assumed we were smoking ---

Ridiculous!

Sam making coffee in KHANAK'S KITCHEN?

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope they dont move in permanently
aditee thumbnail
Shaan's an idiot

He should have asked Rahul

"You set up a MMS scene for my wife, are you arranging this van so you can set me up with some random woman and video record THAT? No thank you!"

Sab koi na koi khayaali duniya mein hain
Cvs se lekar..... writers tak

Its definitely not 2011 Mumbai........ television show set

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
I am guessing they couldnt get the Dhulwadi haveli set nor the house set

Even today Khanak does not mention her Bai or aada

How irritating is that?

She worries abt teh camel race more

I guessed it would be some sort of an urban slum

Thats what it is....... it looks like

More justification for Khanak to wear those ugly shiny suits and that even uglier hair!

She can run into Anand 10 out of 12 hours everyday

We wont ask where her family is
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haven't seen d episode still.....wil see it tomorrow..MAY BE...bt goin by d forum....its lyk...DHULWADIZ GONE HAYWIRE!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•