.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

edited

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Saaz, Yumna...didn't the article also state that he wa like Mohan/SRK of Swades too..so him being educated..adn knowing English it can happen be..or he owns a cottage inductry and get her to work for him and teaches her the ropes of handling a small business...would love that ....(was shown in a drama I loved ot watch Saarthiit was na afternoon slot drama but superb...the lead Bhoomi was uneducated her self..married  but had to leave the house due to some circumstance and ends up in a village meeting this guy who was impressed with her cretivity in dressing up lord Krishna in a mandir and give her a job in his small factory and how she evolves to become a good manager and business minded .etc..)

Oh an I never thought this show about Sher ka choor and gaon ki goori....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†far from it...

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

When do u think ShaNak meet again guys,this time in Dhulwadi?I want to see Shantanu seeing Khanak in different avatar and his eyes watching her lol.Am already missing them

What do you mean different avataar? Like she teaches children of the village art or something??? tum tho badi kalaakar ho na???... and Ananad runs this school??? the thing is Khanak is anyways a STRONG woman....so how will they portray her different?? 
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just realized I never saw Swades except for that Yunhi chala song.

Ugh.Hate it when people create hype about a movie which ends up in me totally getting turned off of that movie and not watching it😑

What was SRK's character all about?
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saaaz

What do you mean different avataar? Like she teaches children of the village art or something??? tum tho badi kalaakar ho na???... and Ananad runs this school??? the thing is Khanak is anyways a STRONG woman....so how will they portray her different?? 

aree saaz,physical appearance,in sari or a traditional wear like before!I don't think that far lol.

He was mesmerized when he saw her in a sari after such a long time at launch party!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
@Krishna...I have stopped reading those articles....they made it seem like Hiten will be evry possible avataar of SRK from film...Kal ho na ho; Swades then they said Paheli....Yaar...baazigar and Darr hi baaki hai abi....nahin tho Chak de India...i mean YM potrayed hockey player in her previous roleπŸ˜†

@SWATHI...I tho am yelling get her back in ghagras...I swear they dont solve the horrendous Rock On track look with this track....mera tho halla bol full on

@SYS...Swades is the only SRK movie I loved...running from SRK fans
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

...(was shown in a drama I loved ot watch Saarthiit was na afternoon slot drama but superb...the lead Bhoomi was uneducated her self..married  but had to leave the house due to some circumstance and ends up in a village meeting this guy who was impressed with her cretivity in dressing up lord Krishna in a mandir and give her a job in his small factory and how she evolves to become a good manager and business minded .etc..)

I think I have seen this show Krishna..... actually to be very honest with you,,,,if this was the old rbo set of CVs...I would have thought,...hmm possible hai...But aisa story with so many layers...I dont know re....but yes, if they pull it off....it will be something
saaaz thumbnail
@zennn...HAINNNN??/ where did your post go??? I had a reply for you...........
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: saaaz

@Krishna...I have stopped reading those articles....they made it seem like Hiten will be evry possible avataar of SRK from film...Kal ho na ho; Swades then they said Paheli....Yaar...baazigar and Darr hi baaki hai abi....nahin tho Chak de India...i mean YM potrayed hockey player in her previous roleπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Not Hockey dear Khabadi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now wouldn't it be great to see her play Khabadi with Shaan...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@SWATHI...I tho am yelling get her back in ghagras...I swear they dont solve the horrendous Rock On track look with this track....mera tho halla bol full on

God I really hope we get to see her in Sarees or Ghagras..but with all those shalwar suits she packed adn her wearing one to the gaon....nah...am not thinking we are getting it..Youth Channel adn all...authenticity jaye bhaar mein😑🀒

@SYS...Swades is the only SRK movie I loved...running from SRK fans

Yes a really good movie indeed..SRK an NRI Nasa siencetist returns to his home town /village and makes changes to it...by helping the ppl and making theri lives better and changing their narrow views adn in turn the ppl adn their lives changes his too...

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Saaz
OMG.
Finally.
I meet someone else who is not a SRK fan.
*high five*

And who is Swathi?
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago