Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 - Page 95

Posted: 13 years ago
@Shilpa and Smitha

Would have loved loved if he had confronted hr at home..she even said if you saw me with Sunny at home why didn't you ask me about it then....but they had to make it more dramatic for him to feel sorry and repent....thus the whole public drama...but dear they are many men...who may fight at home and if not satisfied with the answer wallow in that thought and when intoxicated or maybe the public setting seeing that perosn being carefree or just there sets them off and thus as they are hurting they hurt back in a much bigger way....humiliation...the humilation is for him too airing ones dirty laundry to all and sundry....

Originally posted by Anu80

probably the additional junta was to highlight that Shaan has totally lost it and that he doesn't even care who is there and humiliates his wife...

The only reason that extra baggage was there becos they are on pay roll....and no rationalization from our side will ever justify it....

A confrontation such as post proposal debacle was a masterpiece...these two dont need anyone else in the frame
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
@ Saaz

Sorry !

Good point about choices.👏
@saaz, 

u know wat, maine bahut mushkil se khoj ke tumhara analysis padi, and i loved it , agree wid u on all points, but could not agree wid u on comparing shan wid a child--dis is no excuse for his irrelevent behaviour

btw, why all of u are stuck wid shanak yaar, koi Hiten Tejwani ko to welcome karo

have u all seen yashu's comment in her fb fan page, even she has been carried away by looking at her own serial
Edited by sweetsute - 13 years ago
Krishna-apart from not trusting his wife he also needs to make amends for humiliating her in public.I like it lol.Can't wait to see how he will manofy her!
Oh god. 
I think I was the only person sympathisizing with Shaan  in today's scene
*goes and hides under the blanket*

But yeah-I truly hated each and every interruption and additional person in the scene.
@krishna..I agree to some extent...but then does it not dilute all that "shaan is from a rich suave sophisticated family and she is a gaanv walli myth completely" for him to go and behave like this??? I wonder....

@Vaishu...mad or wot why sorry???liked that you liked....😛
Originally posted by -SYS-

Oh god. 
I think I was the only person sympathisizing with Shaan  in today's scene
*goes and hides under the blanket*

But yeah-I truly hated each and every interruption and additional person in the scene.

Yumna-u have me!!!Just cos he said Khanak and his eyes were full of pain lol.
@ Saaz
She be saying sorry for crediting your comment to me😆
@ Saaz

Sorry for not taking your name😆

Join me in sympathy club of Shaan today😆