Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: saaaz

okay what is this? I am confused....what do you mean??? she reaches dhulwaadi and Shaan is already waiting for her there???

so Anand and Khanak bond over the roadtrip??? 

hmm..I dont know if I want to watch this...

I want Shaandas for a while....

and Khanakdi for a while....

let them pine and simmer....

Oh no no!Rooj ahs this feeling that she might not go all the way to Dhulwadi but Shantanu will find her before she reaches there.And yep even I don't want to watch Anand and Khnaak on  a road trip lol.

But the driver or someone talked to Anand in a familiar name by name and all,so they must be somewhere near Dhulwadi?

And let us have some Shantanu breaking down scenes and then one day he realises he needs to get her back.may be next week!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Thank You !! *blush* Coming from you ppl it means a lotπŸ˜‰
Yep get writing your take on it 😳

Umm...WHO YU PEOPLE??? Only Gaayu said this.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now read mine...besharam aurat...πŸ˜†
BTW,where is Aditee?She would have loved Shantanu throwing the bottle on the road lol.

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What mentalpanti is that by Rooj...does not make sense...why should they not show us Dhulwaadi after saying everywhere that dhulwaadi is the next track...so Shaan will find her midway and bring her back to Bombay...

BUT THAT IS EXACTLY what happened post proposal debacle track....he went found her in the auto brought her back,,,,why would they do this again??? and then what MR> Ananad also comes to K house and now we will ahve 15 people in bombay with Shanak...where is rooj...that sadistic nitwit...tell her to show me her face...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Aditee is out of town...she should be back tomorrow methinks...
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
Calm down Saaz lol.Its her gut feeling thats all.But I am sure she is hoping to see Dhulwadi too..secretly!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

2nd feb 2011

Cafe Scene at the table: So Sam has invited Sunstroke...whatever for? is my question and now that he is here,,,for once everyone's expressions are spot on,,the fact that Sam explains the game shows that she was hoping for Sunstroke to reveal everything. Rahul's 'Shaan ki haalat kharab hai, jo bolna hai soch samajh ke bolna",,,,is another Why this dialogue exactly? is Rahul even regretting or buying time??......when Sam says,..sirf sach with Sunny's kaise pata chalega ki main sach bol raha hoon....while he says this dialogue,,, look out for SHANAK looking at each other...CLASS!!!!..Shaan's Us toofani walli raat kya hua tha? deffo comes as a jhatka!!! and the jhatka is felt by everyone in the room,,,again expressions spot on....Shaan's angry reply to Khanak's embarrasment filled mujhe poochiye...is so drama filled that you cannot help but feel for both. ,,Rahul's covering his eyes (and face??!!) ..nice touch....Khanak's ..."Aapko bharosa nahin hai jo aap kissi ghair ke mooh se sunna chahte hai"....is what we want to scream out to Shaan too....Shaan's "i Did not ask you",,,reveals Shaan's childishness,,, and Sam's "uski baat tho sun lo" at the point provides some hope....and Shaan's drunken child emerges again..."baaki ke log iss table pe chup rahe tho better hoga" and Khanak's handling of the child begins with "I was willing to tell you"...the cajoling part which is met with more brattiness,,,,but wait a minute...the dialogue that showed the child's audacity was ..."Ab tum batao yaa khanak,,phark hi kya padta hai...the tho tum dono saath mei.. falters...uss raat...falters again looks at his wife...saath mei!!!! .....the faltering was what moved from audacity to petulance....and then Shaan's sudden prodding after Sunny has begun the story.."kya baat hai Khanak...tum itni ghabrai kyun ho, kuch kehna chahti ho,,,tho keh sakti ho"....has moved his status from a petulant child to a drunken ass....and thats when Khanak's "aap mera apmaan kar rahe hai' in front of idiots who know the whole story ...in fact Shaan's 'sab apni rai dena chahte hai tho de sakte hai is met with a silence from the so called friends????????????????  the final confrontation is kind of cool....aamne saamne kyunki pipe se chadkar aane se tho yeh behtar hai......that is the most sane dialogue from a drunk husband I have heard in a long time....

Cafe scene: Shaan's restlessness and wavering before Khanak comes and gives him a Agar aap poochna hi chahte the....to mujhse chilla chilla kar poochte....BANG ON!!!! while the drama created in this scene was something else,,,not expected ...I do wonder if a shanak confrontation by itself would have had its own drama factor to it....at the same time, we are yet again reminded that no matter how bad the supporting cast is....they are being put down our throats in many ways....their silence during this ordeal makes it even more irksome...and time and again it has been proved that Shanak don;t really need the SUCK brigade at all (rahul, sam and duck...SUCK)....cannot help but think we could have probably got a classier drama without the mms , rahul and his shiny shirts and sam and duck's uselessness existence....anyways,,,unfortunately that boat has sailed....

Shanak side confrontation: isiliye aap mujhe ghar pe chodke aaye the taaki mms ka sach kissi aur se jaane bina aap mera saamna nahin kar paate//// main apne dimaag ko yehi samjhaata raha ki shaan tu galat hai, lekin sachayee yehi hai ki khanak tum galat ho,,itna tumne mujhse chupaya,,,, and the classic sunny came to see you and you hid that and khanak does the you knew and you didnt ask.....of course after silencing the child with a "CHUP".............OF COURSE THE reedeeming dialogue...." AApko KYA LAGTA HAI SHAANTANU,,,,ki suraj ke baad agar main aapko apna sakti hoon tho suraj ke humshakal ke liye main aapko chodh doongi,,,,aapko apne pyaar pe itna bhi bharosa nahin".....and that is the classic line....becos in a way this is what CVS want to probably show....that while we may think that we did not need an MMS to create a divide among SHANAK,,,,the aspect of MMS was brought in to show that ANY GUY could have come between shanak and then how would shaan and khanak have reacted.....would it still be the same.... PYAAR PE BHAROSA is more important ..the fact that Shaan even thought that Khanak would leave him for a suraj lookalike (OR SOMEONE ELSE probably.???..) of course, it is back to the run of the mill story,,,but then generic was important I guess to reach a wider audience with the new track....

THERE IS NO song that brings the shanak story home better than Shankar's rendering of the sad ODHANI....NOTHING......that is and shall always be GOLDEN RBO....or for that matter plain GOLDEN.....I cannot add more than what everyone already has been raving about YM and KT's acting and the uselessness of the friends....Sam's yeh un dono ka aapsi mamla hai...was a joke of a dialogue frankly!!!! As for the Khanak-rahul dialogue,,, in my head,,,it was placed there as a precap line to confuse us and then just slid in....

YAHAAN SE HAMARE RAASTE ALAG HAI..............fikar not....picture abhi baaki hai dost...aur woh bhi the SUPER HIT walli picture........

I took some time after a long time to write a long review for today;s episode,,,,this is because I am actually going to be travelling on work the next whole month and my visits at the forum shall be sporadic....until then Happy watching!!! Hoping the CVs don't dissappoint....

FAB FAB FAB !! Everything interpreted sooo well...
I totally forgot Khanak ka "Apko kya lagta hai ki suraj ke hamshakal ke liye main apko chod dungi".......Superb one that was !!! Excellent...!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Well rationalized dear !πŸ˜‰
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nooooo they can't promote a Dhulwadi track so much and then NOT show Dhulwadi!
And waise bhi doesn't Anand live in Dhulwadi?They can't make a Khanak-Anand bus journey last days! They HAVE to get somewhere.Shaan has to reach there.
Daebak thumbnail

OH my analysis always stick to dialogues,,,that is my forte....πŸ˜†,  and frankly non dialogue scenes are interpretted so well by others....hai na!!! I knew Vandoo would come up with the thorn interpretation...I knew it....πŸ˜ƒ

You did?? Awww....I love you.... I myself didnt know that I wud interpret it that way....till I started writingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Kanta Lagaaaa !!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail

Ithey only show K-house dealing with Shaandas....(devdas ka bhai) and forcing him to follow Khanak....

I have had it upto my ears with these so called friends

I know............They are not worthy enough to "give" advice...!! Useless ppl !!
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
okk everyone, finally me watched d episode-------

God! wat was dis? A fantabulous episode....

The last confrontation i loved between leads was in pratigya............now dis...
Karan and Yashashri---u were such mindblowing--------take u bow.....u guys truely deserve a standing ovation.
I could not control myself from posting my character analysis again....

Khanak---
Thank u Swapna ji and the writers for essaying out such a beautiful character--she is the face of modern 21st century indian woman--a woman who will do anything for her husband, support him at times wen noone believes him, does all the duties an obedient wife would do-----but would never ever allow her husband to hurt her self respect-just 1 mistake by her husband for trying to question her fidelity, dat too in front of others and she gave it back to him in such a way dat if he ever repents in future, he will feel ashamed to even think of wat he has felt-----loved the way she said- 'chup' ................ may i compare this character to Sita, the woman who was questioned by her husband, who claimed to be the most loyal and loving husband-the woman who chose death over leading a happy life with her husband, for all the humilation she had to bear for so many years....

Shan--
Today i loved to hate this character........ Should i say he is the face of indian male(all u girls living abroad- dis is my question to u- are d guys living in ur place having  d same mentality indian men have.....please answer my question).......Some of u may be wid his side, appreciating his love , but i am unable to understand- what kind of love is dis wen u can't even trust ur wife, but can trust ur so called friends-who didn't even bothered to remember u (oops even he never remembered them), so much dat u are ready to humiliate ur wife in front of dem-----------but before u all start throwing chappals at me for bashing shan, i must admit dat i was carried away by seeing his tears , his pain on recalling d words khanak hurled at him, loved his devdas act---hope to see dis guy repent and cry more for another episode, dis time in remorse for his mistake and den go to Dhulwadi.

Sunny--  
The first time i saw him , his face seemed cute to me, but now it seems as face with dumbness and stupidity written allover--He can have the brain to think that if k-family comes to see him, dey may feel wrong, but he doesn't have the sense dat 1st of all he should not go any girl(sp married woman's) room through a balcony and neither he has the sense that he should not show his face further to Shan and Khanak-wen the latter has begged him hundred times to not resurface in their lives again.Thank God Sam stopped him, otherwise, dis guy would have added more fuel to the fire by going after Khanak.

Sam--
 Okk , u were right by stopping Sunny from going after Khanak, but my dear , wat stopped u from going after her------dis is India, again, a place where a husband humiliates his wife in front of everybody, and still all of the persons there feel dat this is the concerned couple's personal life, we should not poke, but then y are u standing there, wen dey are arguing, are they showing any free nautanki.......for ur enjoyment

Rahul--- 
  First of all huge round of applause to this guy for having the guts to join the party of his friend, (the same friend whose life he was so keen to destroy), to even show his face to the woman whose character he has tried to spoil------if dat was not enough, dis guy is speaking at a time wen things have already gone out of hands, mere bhai, wat made u remain silent for so long-can't u confess immediately after the concert---wait was he afraid dat shan may thrash him or he was afraid that he will agin loose a friend--

God wish ki these dumb characters are given an honourable exit form tommorow itself 

and please give me the golden and precious oppurtunity to see my Shanak ,

and and not to forget my 1st fav tv actor and Gauri ki jaan-

hiten tejwani---------welcome , welcome to Rang Badalti Odhni,, Shanak's life, just add rang again  to their just happened berang life and help their love to prosper again----welcome to our forum, ur hearts again
welcome