Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Still confused guys!Did Sunny confess and we were not shown that Rahul is behind all this?Editing blooper.Otherwise ehy did she even doubt Rahul?

And loved Shantanu's involuntary 'Khanak'.So natural.
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shalini
Yup.Thats exactly what I thought.They both love each other madly.Still.
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't understand dat did Khanak knw dat Rahulz d one behind d Whole MMS FIASCO??if nt, den d whole pt of thankng him seems pointless!!plz Enlighten m on dis matter...
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Vandu even I had to rewind it twice to hear whether she really said chup lol.

Yumna-I am in no hurry really!Let him suffer lol

And I so don't want anyone to tell him that it was Rahul's plan.Shantanu needs to realise her importance and not based on any proofs!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
2nd feb 2011

Cafe Scene at the table: So Sam has invited Sunstroke...whatever for? is my question and now that he is here,,,for once everyone's expressions are spot on,,the fact that Sam explains the game shows that she was hoping for Sunstroke to reveal everything. Rahul's 'Shaan ki haalat kharab hai, jo bolna hai soch samajh ke bolna",,,,is another Why this dialogue exactly? is Rahul even regretting or buying time??......when Sam says,..sirf sach with Sunny's kaise pata chalega ki main sach bol raha hoon....while he says this dialogue,,, look out for SHANAK looking at each other...CLASS!!!!..Shaan's Us toofani walli raat kya hua tha? deffo comes as a jhatka!!! and the jhatka is felt by everyone in the room,,,again expressions spot on....Shaan's angry reply to Khanak's embarrasment filled mujhe poochiye...is so drama filled that you cannot help but feel for both. ,,Rahul's covering his eyes (and face??!!) ..nice touch....Khanak's ..."Aapko bharosa nahin hai jo aap kissi ghair ke mooh se sunna chahte hai"....is what we want to scream out to Shaan too....Shaan's "i Did not ask you",,,reveals Shaan's childishness,,, and Sam's "uski baat tho sun lo" at the point provides some hope....and Shaan's drunken child emerges again..."baaki ke log iss table pe chup rahe tho better hoga" and Khanak's handling of the child begins with "I was willing to tell you"...the cajoling part which is met with more brattiness,,,,but wait a minute...the dialogue that showed the child's audacity was ..."Ab tum batao yaa khanak,,phark hi kya padta hai...the tho tum dono saath mei.. falters...uss raat...falters again looks at his wife...saath mei!!!! .....the faltering was what moved from audacity to petulance....and then Shaan's sudden prodding after Sunny has begun the story.."kya baat hai Khanak...tum itni ghabrai kyun ho, kuch kehna chahti ho,,,tho keh sakti ho"....has moved his status from a petulant child to a drunken ass....and thats when Khanak's "aap mera apmaan kar rahe hai' in front of idiots who know the whole story ...in fact Shaan's 'sab apni rai dena chahte hai tho de sakte hai is met with a silence from the so called friends????????????????  the final confrontation is kind of cool....aamne saamne kyunki pipe se chadkar aane se tho yeh behtar hai......that is the most sane dialogue from a drunk husband I have heard in a long time....

Cafe scene: Shaan's restlessness and wavering before Khanak comes and gives him a Agar aap poochna hi chahte the....to mujhse chilla chilla kar poochte....BANG ON!!!! while the drama created in this scene was something else,,,not expected ...I do wonder if a shanak confrontation by itself would have had its own drama factor to it....at the same time, we are yet again reminded that no matter how bad the supporting cast is....they are being put down our throats in many ways....their silence during this ordeal makes it even more irksome...and time and again it has been proved that Shanak don;t really need the SUCK brigade at all (rahul, sam and duck...SUCK)....cannot help but think we could have probably got a classier drama without the mms , rahul and his shiny shirts and sam and duck's uselessness existence....anyways,,,unfortunately that boat has sailed....

Shanak side confrontation: isiliye aap mujhe ghar pe chodke aaye the taaki mms ka sach kissi aur se jaane bina aap mera saamna nahin kar paate//// main apne dimaag ko yehi samjhaata raha ki shaan tu galat hai, lekin sachayee yehi hai ki khanak tum galat ho,,itna tumne mujhse chupaya,,,, and the classic sunny came to see you and you hid that and khanak does the you knew and you didnt ask.....of course after silencing the child with a "CHUP".............OF COURSE THE reedeeming dialogue...." AApko KYA LAGTA HAI SHAANTANU,,,,ki suraj ke baad agar main aapko apna sakti hoon tho suraj ke humshakal ke liye main aapko chodh doongi,,,,aapko apne pyaar pe itna bhi bharosa nahin".....and that is the classic line....becos in a way this is what CVS want to probably show....that while we may think that we did not need an MMS to create a divide among SHANAK,,,,the aspect of MMS was brought in to show that ANY GUY could have come between shanak and then how would shaan and khanak have reacted.....would it still be the same.... PYAAR PE BHAROSA is more important ..the fact that Shaan even thought that Khanak would leave him for a suraj lookalike (OR SOMEONE ELSE probably.???..) of course, it is back to the run of the mill story,,,but then generic was important I guess to reach a wider audience with the new track....

THERE IS NO song that brings the shanak story home better than Shankar's rendering of the sad ODHANI....NOTHING......that is and shall always be GOLDEN RBO....or for that matter plain GOLDEN.....I cannot add more than what everyone already has been raving about YM and KT's acting and the uselessness of the friends....Sam's yeh un dono ka aapsi mamla hai...was a joke of a dialogue frankly!!!! As for the Khanak-rahul dialogue,,, in my head,,,it was placed there as a precap line to confuse us and then just slid in....

YAHAAN SE HAMARE RAASTE ALAG HAI..............fikar not....picture abhi baaki hai dost...aur woh bhi the SUPER HIT walli picture........

I took some time after a long time to write a long review for today;s episode,,,,this is because I am actually going to be travelling on work the next whole month and my visits at the forum shall be sporadic....until then Happy watching!!! Hoping the CVs don't dissappoint....

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Haha Saaz you seem to have learnt the dialogues!=p

Okay so the confusion creating scene today was the dialogue between Khanak and Rahul-Khanak doesn't know Rahul's role in all this tou phir woh dialogue kyun?!
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok .. I dont know why i m finding it difficult to pen down in a flow .... I just cant get the starting point ....
Is this wat is writer's block ?????

Yaaar i really want to appreciate KT/YM .... But somehow not able to pen down the episode analysis ...

Can someone help me by telling what should i do ???
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Saaaz
Thank you for that superb analysis bcos what this episode had was not just expressions, but words... and words with power....

For me, the way Shaan said 'tum dono saat me the, the na' was just the punch one....👏

And Khanak's 'Chup'! Atta girl!👏

Have a good trip and hope you see a united ShaNak when u get back.

-SYS- thumbnail
@Shalini
Hahaha yeah that's writers block.
Umm just start with the first scene-order can help-and start writing what you felt and thought while watching it=)
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@SYS..I am beginning to get convinced about my theory that...this particular dialogue was placed for a precap dialogue to confuse the viewers into thinking Rahul shall admit....OR for us to assume khanak's suspicion that Rahul did have a hand in this....OR the only way I think this is going to be woven is when we get a dhulwaadi scene with khanak and when they ahve to show one of the three crackpots in that scene ,,,they will have a flasback of a sam-khanak scene where sam actually tells her everything......

OH my analysis always stick to dialogues,,,that is my forte....😆,  and frankly non dialogue scenes are interpretted so well by others....hai na!!! I knew Vandoo would come up with the thorn interpretation...I knew it....😃