I have no words.  

KT/YM  👏👏👏

You both deserve more than this.

Welcome Hiten Tejwani !

Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tvrasika

Welcome Shalini....

Thanks dear ... I really wanna praise KT/YM whole-heartedly ... and Just BASH Rahul/Sam for their expressionless attempt at something called as Acting ....
@ Shalini
Feel free to say whatever you want to say, but. no swear words allowed i think, on IF...

@ Shalini
Feel free to say whatever you want to say, but. no swear words allowed i think, on IF...

Yes ... Veena di has already issued me a warning for it ... when i had used badwords for Rahul's sick mind behind the MMS ....

I will remember that ...
Personally, if I keep myself in Manish and Pri's shoes......(actors)
I would be as frustrated as the viewers...........

I feel the actors are like wine.....they need a proper bottle / container (character)  to give them the required shape.............

shaan and khanak are author backed roles......well written, sketched taking a lot of time and given star treatment.......

while Rahul and Sam are hurried attempts and poorly written.....

feel bad for the actors.....they could not have done much if the role and dialogues don't allow them......that frustration shows on screen and repels us.........

Gaayu..  Shalini...

Yepp you are right Gaayu.. no swear words allowed.

and no bashing of characters and actors.

Be critical l but the criticism should be constructive and not extremely strong worded. This is short.. quick!😆

@Shalini.. 😆😆.. your comment cracked me up! 
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
 hey a quick Q,Shantanu already repenting?Or he still angry?
Originally posted by -Manita-

Personally, if I keep myself in Manish and Pri's shoes......(actors)
I would be as frustrated as the viewers...........

I feel the actors are like wine.....they need a proper bottle / container (character)  to give them the required shape.............

shaan and khanak are author backed roles......well written, sketched taking a lot of time and given star treatment.......

while Rahul and Sam are hurried attempts and poorly written.....

feel bad for the actors.....they could not have done much if the role and dialogues don't allow them......that frustration shows on screen and repels us.........

Mani... I agree with you. 👍🏼
I really feel bad for the actors. (Pri and Manish)They do work hard to be a part of this show.
But with the way their characters are penned.. it is not fair to them.
Well their own fans are not acknowledging their characters and are disappointed.
That must be hard!
Shalini is so cute:)

Do tell us what you feel Shalini....

@ Manita
I agree with you. But have also heard, when reading film reviews, ki, how a good actor can make the film rise a level above, even with bad writing and direction.

Some actors have natural talent, which gets honed as they do more roles.

Others, the majority of actors, depend entirely on the directors and writers to help them perform.

Anyway, hope the new entrant Hiten Tejwani I hope makes things light again in RBO. 

Shalini is so cute:)

Do tell us what you feel Shalini....

@ Manita
I agree with you. But have also heard, when reading film reviews, ki, how a good actor can make the film rise a level above, even with bad writing and direction.

Some actors have natural talent, which gets honed as they do more roles.

Others, the majority of actors, depend entirely on the directors and writers to help them perform.

Anyway, hope the new entrant Hiten Tejwani I hope makes things light again in RBO. 

@ Bold - Gaayu......even i have heard and noticed that but it only happens when inspite of bad direction and writing a particular character has been given special weightage and the actor gets scope to perform.....................IF ONLY he gets to perform.....we see his potential......

otherwise,,..................I have seen pathetic appearnces/ characters with actors like Amitabh Bacchan....Hrithik....SRK and Aamir tooo........whose acting capabilities I don;'t doubt .........IF they get a good character..................