Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Watched the epi...wow..after a very long long time an pi that can be watced again and again...only for these two brilliantly awesome actors YM & KT....👏👏👏👏 These two were just fantabulous in their exprssions...bang on...we felt for them...we could feel with them....

Ok my take on the precape:

The first precap between Rahul and Khanak..will take place after the last precap between Shaan and her.

I see it  like ...Shaan says or ask something and does not beleive and creates a scene...where all are shocked...Shaan walks away from the table and Khanak follows and her dialogue on trust and separate paths...

Then we maybe have Rahul speak up and then Khanaks dialogues on losing faith in love and marriage......because in the precap with Khanak telling off Rahul...Shaan looked guilty.....really guilty where as in teh precap with Shaan and her ..he looks so non interested in all that she says...
Edited by kubare - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For me whats more important is the difference in the way she loved Suraj vs the way she loves Shaan.I WANT THEM TO EXPLORE THAT!

BUT to answer your question Suraj had known her since childhood.They were best friends. He grew up knowing her so he more or less took her for granted. Not her per se but her qualities. Whereas Shaan had to discover those qualities for himself. 
Also Suraj knew the naive immature side of Khanak whereas Shaan comes to love the woman she becomes. The things she went through are enough to make a person grow up and leave behind their childhood.And Shaan also discovered the immense courage and strength she showed in the face of such adversities and had more chances of discovering her forgiving nature and her resilience. 

I guess what I am trying to say is that the love Shaan has for her is-I would like to say greater but lets just say more impactful-because he came out of his comfort zone, didn't give a damn to the society and the ideas he was brought up with, to fall in love with a villager whereas Suraj always stayed in that comfort zone of his.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Krishna-very good observation.Even I am here to share my observation lol.But what you said def possible.

When Rahul was abt to confess and Sunny enters,everyone were shocked except Rahul.He looked as if he was expecting Sunny.Sunny comes and they both reveal everything,Khanak thanks Rahul and the pre-cap  apromo?Or as krishna said,Shantanu might keep on questioning Sunny before he even gets to say something,Khanak stops him to say what she says in the pre-cap and finally Rahul and Sunny confess and Khanak leaving.The pre-cap for tomorrow,Shantanu had no expressions.But the one with Rahul,he was sad,guilty etc.
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
With suraj for her suraj is the navigator in her life. She just knows she loves him and she knows suraj can take care of her.

With Shaan the role is reversed. She is the navigator in their relationship and she has to be more responsible.

Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Acc to me...Surajz love 4 her was mre SELFLESS..nd he was d matured one of d two...nd Shaanz is mre out of ,her Simplicity nd honesty...smethng he was totally unaware of !!
kubare thumbnail
@Aditee and Gaayu thats the question many of us have asked adn haven't got...what made her fall in love with him and forgive him etc...it was never ever explored like the explored adn showed us Shaan falling in love and why....Hope they do cover this up in the coming up track....Dulwhadi....

@Aditee..loved lvoed your whole take on Gaayu's siggy...awww...you got it all spot on sigh...

@Aditee, Gaayu, Zen, Yumna, Smitha, Deepa, Vandhu loved loved all your ppl take on the epi....

About the Rock On track and the characters RS....as I mentioned in the DT the track and these two really are dead meat and need to be buried and done with so that all of us and they too can Rest in Peace.

Hope this group of friends and the RO track are done with once and for all....
kubare thumbnail
@Yumna, Deepa and Vaishu (am I correct??)

Khanaks love for Suraj was her first love, he was her bst friends Gopi brother her childhood companion and her crush and her love...

Suraj was the mature one in their relationship true...but she mayeb brough the fun in his life, joy, happiness with her straigh forardness, her bubblyness....etc

Shantanu got to see Khanak as the carefree soul she was with all her cherpiness, bubbliness, spunk, naughtiness etc adn then he got to see the  other side of her too...her resilant nature, the strenght in her to face so much with courage, he saw her become a woman with subsance...it all happened in front of his eyes...he say the changes in her adn when they went on that adventure together he got to see her true colours again...

They both got to see each others good adn the bad side...they did not and never hid their true nature from each other

One coudl say that e were shown Khanak falling for Shaan with her accepting him as her friend, when she admired him working in that resturant Bhojyala (hope I got it right) then his standing up for her against her ex-in-laws, his family esp his mom adn sister-in-law, against his love to by aklways taking her side and also by teaching her....etc...But yes...Shaan falling in love with her and why was more clearer then her falling in love with him....

Hope they explor this side of why she fell in love with him in the coming up track....Amen, Ameen and Khatashu.
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah they showed a few things why she would fall in love with him BUT considering how deep her love for Suraj was and how Suraj was as close to perfect as you can get her falling for Shaan definitely needs to be explored in more depth.Especially since Shaan is such a flawed character...could it be that for someone who felt flawed herself-since her tomboyish ways led to alot of criticism-she felt more at home with Shaan.Could relate to him on that level, which she couldn't with Suraj? Could it be a case of falling in love with a human more deeply than with the saint?!
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

Yeah they showed a few things why she would fall in love with him BUT considering how deep her love for Suraj was and how Suraj was as close to perfect as you can get her falling for Shaan definitely needs to be explored in more depth.Especially since Shaan is such a flawed character...could it be that for someone who felt flawed herself-since her tomboyish ways led to alot of criticism-she felt more at home with Shaan.Could relate to him on that level, which she couldn't with Suraj? Could it be a case of falling in love with a human more deeply than with the saint?!

Yumna you for me answered the question you asked perfectly...yes she fell in love with a Human more deeeply then with a saint..as with that Human she could be Human too..she could be her true carefree self as he did not pass judgement but accepted her for herself

Her lov for Suraj was more of deep respect and admiration...and for Sh
aan...I beleive it was more of falling in love with ones equal...falling  in love with maybe the good in him that no one ever saw...other then her...

vaish_123 thumbnail
@ krishna  Yes. I am vaishu

Hope the CVs will explore this in the coming track.

With Shantanu  I felt she is like more giving whether it is emotional support or love . But with Suraj's case she is on the other side( It is suraj that provided everything)

On the lighter side Shantanu is very demanding!😆