Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gaayu:

Maybe becoz this love story was narrated to us from his POV
Maybe becoz some of his emoting during those days was more powerful
 The way he looked at her, the way he pursued her, the way he expressed his joy.......... the way he pined for her............ the way he cared....... made love, everything

Mujhe aisa lagta hai

Shaayad main galat bhi ho sakti hoon.. Its just my perspective.
Even though I have been curious about HOW she will fall in love, after being widowed once, his love is like no half measure, no holding back..............

He is the quintessential "man in love" for me.
I wont say, the best ever etc...... but something about HIS love reaches out and touches my heart!
The way he "looks at her......

He has plenty of failings, insecurities and quirks

But the lines "Tujhe par jaan humney lutaayi hai, tab jaake tu..... sang aayi hai"
Are so very APT for him!

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ aditi
Good point re.... very touching too.

Actually, the very point has been a sore matter for me, with regard to RBO. I just have not been able to put it well. We have never really been told how Khanak fell for Shaan... that part we didn't get. I thought we would get it thru Sunny's arrival but nahin hua.
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys...

anyone here still confused about the pre-caps?

i know wat u all are discussing but for me both are equal actors...nothing is above the other because both have to portray their own characters of being a guy and gal so u can't really compare them. lol

aditee thumbnail
The pose in your siggy, says it all

She is smiling and he is NOT!
There is a possessive, secure, relief kinda look in his grip, like she is where he wants her to be, CLOSE TO HIM!

She is joyful!

He is protective, certain and just THERE for her!

What a visual indeed!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ aditi
Loved your take on my siggy.... gosh... again, didnt see it that way... but it is one of my fav scenes from the show. The 2 at their best.

@ rooj

I think there is an editing blooper here... this is like that precap where they showed Khanak happy to see Shaan sing in Duck's cafe. In the actual epi, she left in anger.
aditee thumbnail
One more thing, I ve said before...........

I am constantly curious to understand how men THINK
They are such a mystery to me....... despite being married and all
I was blown away by the way he did not hate her-hated her full steam-deeply attracted--loved her full steam
If the guy is half as good looking as he is the journey and the destination will be good but with a guy that looks like KT both are paradise 😆😳👏!

Lets face it its TV........... entertainment.......... if its visually appealing to me I dont seek social change or moral sermons....... or relationship advice

So I was quite happy to see this narration.
But yes......... I am eager to understand what drew her to HIM
That will always remain a mystery on this show, kya pata, a design flaw?
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

my take on the episode,

1st FEBURARY, 2011

1. the focus is back on shanak. not only quantity of scenes wise. story wise as well. yay for that!

2. the trusts me/doesn't trust me scene was beautifully done. rooj pointed out the symbolism of the connection between jewellery and a suhagan. thanks for that rooj. well spotted. that was a lovely touch in that scene.

3. KT did so well in the car scene as well as in the cafe but the part where he is talking to rahul, looking at khanak reminded me of a drunk SRK, especially his dialogue delivery there.

4. YM was the star today. she and KT are undeniably good in dramatic scenes. she was at her understated best.

5. i can never tell from sam's expressions what she's feeling. they all look the same to me.

6. rahul is so not acting remoreseful. in the precap, when khanak walks away from shaan, he can be seen in the bankground putting his hands in his pockets. how can he be so casual about everything! beats me!

looking forward to tomorrows episode! RBO is on its way bacK!

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aditee

Gaayu:

Maybe becoz this love story was narrated to us from his POV
Maybe becoz some of his emoting during those days was more powerful
 The way he looked at her, the way he pursued her, the way he expressed his joy.......... the way he pined for her............ the way he cared....... made love, everything

Mujhe aisa lagta hai

Shaayad main galat bhi ho sakti hoon.. Its just my perspective.
Even though I have been curious about HOW she will fall in love, after being widowed once, his love is like no half measure, no holding back..............

He is the quintessential "man in love" for me.
I wont say, the best ever etc...... but something about HIS love reaches out and touches my heart!
The way he "looks at her......

He has plenty of failings, insecurities and quirks

But the lines "Tujhe par jaan humney lutaayi hai, tab jaake tu..... sang aayi hai"
Are so very APT for him!

Maar dala Aditee!!!WOW!!!How can you gals write it so beautifully!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Gaayu: it could be the editing blooper but I think otherwise...

according to me it seems that Shaan will know the truth but he will still be upset since she didn't tell him the truth...remember Shaan hates the truth...

the way i see it...it will be the truth vs. trust deal here. even if Shaan knows the truth, he will still be upset and well we are bound to get some major emotional drama...

so that is my take on that precap...

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aditee

The pose in your siggy, says it all

She is smiling and he is NOT!
There is a possessive, secure, relief kinda look in his grip, like she is where he wants her to be, CLOSE TO HIM!

She is joyful!

He is protective, certain and just THERE for her!

What a visual indeed!

Again,beautifully said

He is clenching his jaw even there,isn't he?From the time he opened that dupatta,his expression was so intense.And that scene so screamed S** right from the start where she was decorating with rose petals.Had to say it lol.
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago