Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 - Page 69

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay no one's expressions were that clear cos the focus was only on Khanak,but they could have at least showed Shantanu lifting his head and looking at her when she said that she doesn't have any right to be there in his life with him,but the others,they were looking at each other's faces.Sunny was expressionless,Rahul was showing his back and reamining two just looked at each other.

Basically,the game continues and Khanak gives her piece of truth to Rahul,Sunny comes and Shantanu asks for truth in front of all,Khanak humilated,sad,hurt that he needs some other person's explanation says all this to him and leaves?

Don't think Shantanu would be in any mood to hear even if his so called friends try.By the time he goes,I hope she is not there!

And I want Khanak to stop Sunny when Shatanu asks him and saying the dialogue in the pre-cap!

Shantanu and Khanak looked great! 

ETA:I just watched the pre-cap so that the episode would be tolerable lol.
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
Acting department .. KT & YM ka toh baaye haath ka khel hain ... What expressions & uncomfort around each other .... YM was mindblowing .... KT , the angry hurt man !

Rahul / Sam really need to pack their bags asap .... They are horrible everywhere .. Acting , dialogue delivery ... Hate the Plastic Smiles !!!!!! 😑😑😑😑😑

Highlight : Precap scene ...  Rajputani is back with a bang .. SELFRESPECT i must say !!!!
Loved her assertive expressions ... Feels like the original dialogue writers are back !!!!!

SOLID Precap tha na??

It is obvious that Rahul told Khanak that he did it?? And it seems they were standing in the cafe when she gave him that lecture..

But then the last precap before the show ends they showed her talking to Shaan.....Shaan wasnt looking Sorry !! Does that mean Rahul only told Khanak that he got the MMS made?? If Shaan had heard this then he wudve looked guilty and stopped Khanak naa???

Or does it mean that Khanak walked out after saying that to Shaan and then Rahul followed her to stop her and he told her all this...

Sumhow I want Shaan to hear that Dialogue "Mera Pyaar aur Shaadi se Vishwaas uth gaya"......I want him to hear that....Fab dialogue !!

Originally posted by togepe30

SOLID Precap tha na??

It is obvious that Rahul told Khanak that he did it?? And it seems they were standing in the cafe when she gave him that lecture..

But then the last precap before the show ends they showed her talking to Shaan.....Shaan wasnt looking Sorry !! Does that mean Rahul only told Khanak that he got the MMS made?? If Shaan had heard this then he wudve looked guilty and stopped Khanak naa???

Or does it mean that Khanak walked out after saying that to Shaan and then Rahul followed her to stop her and he told her all this...

Sumhow I want Shaan to hear that Dialogue "Mera Pyaar aur Shaadi se Vishwaas uth gaya"......I want him to hear that....Fab dialogue !!

Even the Precap dialogues are JABARDASTAA .... Doesnt it seem like Original RBO dialogue writers are back ???????
My take on today's episode.

As Aditee said  KT is great showing the expressions.

He is simply brilliant..

I could feel the empathy with his emotions.

YM is also equally brilliant..

Good episode.

Both KT and YM proved today that you don't need to be the so called method actors to convey your expressions and to act

Rahul's dialogues are good( At last)

Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
Vandu,nice points.No one answered my Q but does Khanak know that Rahul is responsible for sending Sunny?

But when she said the dialogue to Rahul,Shantanu's face was shown

Don't think Rahul would open his mouth but how does she come to know?If Rahul would have said something,Shantanu would have killed him for doing that right no matter how drunk?

Shantanu in the car,his disbelief,his pain so touches you and so does Khanak's!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Even the Precap dialogues are JABARDASTAA .... Doesnt it seem like Original RBO dialogue writers are back ???????

No Clue yaar...
M  not "big" on checking out the credits of showsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lets wait for the experts in that department to find out and inform us...!
M sure if anyone noticed...they wudve made a post about it😳
I remember writin at dis very place wid utter DISAPPOINTMENT nd Disgust dat hw we hv lost d Epitome of Courage,Humility nd Honesty in Khanakz characterisation...bt aftr seein 2dayz episode i thnk dey r still very much Intact...nd it hd Jst disappeared 4 sum tym!!!luvd d precap mre... cud feel d pain n agony in her character......KT nd YM!!u two r jst brilliant...nd i sincerely hope u'll continue ur powerhouse performance nd wil atleast spare m in writing u off in d future... Waiting 4 Dhamaka in d cmg episodes!!!As far as d rest...nvr considered dem part of dis show...so i don rly analyze dem...nd iam totally biased here!!
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Vandu,nice points.No one answered my Q but does Khanak know that Rahul is responsible for sending Sunny?

But when she said the dialogue to Rahul,Shantanu's face was shown

Don't think Rahul would open his mouth but how does she come to know?If Rahul would have said something,Shantanu would have killed him for doing that right no matter how drunk?

Thats what I am wondering...I feel Rahul told her the truth.....But I was also gobsmacked to see Shaan sitting there and not reacting to all that was happening....πŸ˜•

Yes they showed Shaan's face when Khanak says that to Rahul....but again...No reaction...toh kya samjhe hum??

Is she only talking about the "troubling shaan" part that rahul did before and during the concert?? Maybe Rahul hasnt told the MMS truth....Promo bas hume confuse karne ke liye hoga....Warna how can Shaan not react itna sab sunke....Very Weird..

I think she will leave and then Sam-Duck-Sunny will tell Shaan the truth.....Then Rahul-Shaan will fight and by the time after all this Shaan reaches home....Khanak wudve already left the house...
If not the MMS part,what made Khanak say the dialogue that she lost trust in love and marriage?Confusing!!!

And what friends these people are??They knew MMS was sent to Shantanu and they still ask what's wrong.Where is Sam's brain?Did she or Rahul think that he wouldn't have seen it by now?And they never initiated this till now?Sabko aise dost honi chahiye!God help them!