Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Rooj really!But i thought i read he lives in Dhulwadi,Hiten's character I mean.Frankly this road trip and Shantau finding her means ShaNak not together lol.Now after reading your posts I don't want to raise my hopes lol.
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SYS-

Agree with Krishna Di-Don't want Shaan following Khanak just because he finds out he was wrong from Rahul.I want him to feel compelled to follow Khanak without reason

As for another Sunny-Khanak meeting.Quite unnecessary in my opinion.Already the seeds of mistrust are there. The final straw should be Shaan going to the party without Khanak and a confrontation should follow. 

Yumna...u misunderstood me...Shaan would follow Khanak on his own but before he leaves, he will realize his mistake w/o Rahul telling him and then when Rahul tells him, he will feel more miserable...which will add to more emotional stuff and more fun for us...😆

as for the third meeting...sorry that one is going to happen...third time's the charm😆 ok bad joke but there are always the 3rd strike...and i don't think that he will leave w/o her...i dont even think there wud be a party...first i said that they will fight after party but now i think they will fight before it...
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Rooj really!But i thought i read he lives in Dhulwadi,Hiten's character I mean.Frankly this road trip and Shantau finding her means ShaNak not together lol.Now after reading your posts I don't want to raise my hopes lol.

don't get me wrong...i wud love to have that...but i think there are too many characters at this point and beside what role would his character play if not that of a helper? i mean what else do you see him coming in to play as?

it's not another gaurav gera one but it's def. not a complete dhulwadi one...we might see him leaving near dhulwadi but def. not in dhulwadi...idk i see this as a plot thing...
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Rooj-The first part wasn't in reply to your post! I was just agreeing with Krishna Di about the initial reasons Shaanwould follow.Whether he finds out about Rahul's involvement before leaving or not I leave upto the CVs.

And as for not reaching Dhulwadi I REALLY hope you are wrong! All my hopes are fastened on a Dhulwadi track.You cannot say this! Take it back before the evil spirits make it come true!!!
Have you not read The Secret?Believe in something enough and it shall come true.I'm going to do that for them reaching Dhulwadi!
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SYS-

@Rooj-The first part wasn't in reply to your post! I was just agreeing with Krishna Di about the initial reasons Shaanwould follow.Whether he finds out about Rahul's involvement before leaving or not I leave upto the CVs.

And as for not reaching Dhulwadi I REALLY hope you are wrong! All my hopes are fastened on a Dhulwadi track.You cannot say this! Take it back before the evil spirits make it come true!!!
Have you not read The Secret?Believe in something enough and it shall come true.I'm going to do that for them reaching Dhulwadi!

lol oh ok...well sorry then😆 my bad on Rahul thing😆

neways for Dhulwadi...honestly i have been quite about it for a while because everyone's so into it but im just warning u guys not to raise your hopes...it's just that i don't see any reasons for them to go and not to mention I don't see any old characters, especially all of them, returning because one the article didn't mention it and only specified that she will leave to dhulwadi and meet Hiten's character there but it didn't really specify what is there and how and if it's really dhulwadi...

im sorry there are too many characters to play at one time and that means too many actors to play...

sorry but i'll take it back for ur sake. lol😆
rooj-i thumbnail
ok guys im out...u enjoy discussing...i gotta get up early......so bye all! have fun today!!!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Rooj bye dear sweet dreams...

@All who are online...just wanted to say we will get a third strike..but I donot beleive in the form of Khanak meeting Sunny ..but them fighting after he comes abck from the party to which he goes alone without her leaving her a letter telling her not to call him...maybe he sees or meets Sunny there...Sunny talking about Khanak etc trigger the confrontation fight...between Shanak...but I really donot think that Khanak Sunny will meet again..

As for Dhulwadi we are definitely getting it as it has been mentioned too many times for it not to occur...

As for Shaan finding out the truth...he can find it out once he makes up his mind independently to follow Khanak...not before that...
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like the idea of not expecting too much, LOL.... who knows what restrictions and opportunities are given to the CVs?

The Sunny track showed lot of promise but so far, it hasn't turned out (at least) the way I expected it to be...Never thought Rahul wud use it. Vandu did, to her credit:). She predicted Rahul might do some such thing but till then we had been given no reason to believe Rahul wud be turn out to be that kind of a person, since we were told he respects women etc in the beginning. I thought we would get more scenes of ShaNak being in Sunny's presence and without anyone doing anything, the insecurity starts creeping into Shaan's mind.....

So the Sunny track, as it has been so far, has been one big surprise for me.

It's therefore quite possible that we imagine the Dhulwadi track in one way and they show it another way. It's not wrong. It's their story after all and the CVs have a right to show it the way they want. And fans have a right to like or reject what is being shown.

What has increased expectations, I think, is the presence of internet and social network sites (facebook, twitter, IF), and fans directly talking to CVs and asking for/suggesting tracks and plots. This puts a burden on both fans and CVs.... Fans think CVs should consider their requests and suggestions... and may be CVs try to, but there are too many of them (suggestions, not CVs, LOL) and they operate under market restrictions that we may not know fully.

So, I am happy we are getting a Dhulwadi track but not sure how it will turn out. If it is done well, it can definitely take RBO to no.2 position on Star One (since no.1 seems to have been written off to one show anyway). And even stand a good 2nd or 3rd across channels, at the 10 p.m slot. It can be done. It definitely can be done. They just have to have faith in their story, and the two splendid actors they have got in KT and YM.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Gaayu..*hugs*

Agree dear...its useless expecting anything dear as expectation leads to disappointments realy...thus me taking it one episode at a time adn have stopped expecting...am ready to be suprised ..awed etc...

Yes they indeed have great actors in YM & KT..but as Aditee has pointed out not marketed...not them nore the show after Rock On....only God and the concerned ppl know the reason why...as we al knew it was the # 2 show before Rock on on Star One and doing good at a 10 pm slot a very tough slot compared to its other sister shows on the same channel....who really ahve it way way easy...

So hope that the CV's donot make it another rock and sink to the bottom with this new track....

P.S. Juts have a feeling they wont...this will work for sure....
aditee thumbnail
Feb 1st 2011

I expect YM  and KT to be rocking today!

This is their FORTE! 
The serious......... no-nonsense stuff!

The day or two after she was widowed and the evening he was forcefully engaged to Tashu

I must have watched that oevr a dozen times on YT
He does angry like no other on TV or cinema. Truly!

Looks like both are getting an opp to do stuff that they were brilliant at before!

Thanks CVs

Hope it lives up to my expectations............

Cant wait!

See u all in 45 mins