hey! you agree with my posts but never 'like' them! kyun? hmph!๐Ÿ˜†

@smitha

watch it! it's not as intense as we dreaded. shaan didn't look that mad!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zennnn

@deepa

couldn't agree more! i don't understand why in the world was KT so excited to play a 'dude' as he called it before the rock on track started. he can act. he should be happy to do scenes which explore his potential. i mean, i don't remember one praise worthy performance of his in the whole Rock ON Shock On fiasco. he wasted those two months. i am glad that the real RBO is coming back๐Ÿ˜Š yasharan would be seen doing what they do best.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

He hasnt gushed about his performance at any other time!

He has been ridiculously chirpy and been playing that guitar really BADLY at every interview

Maybe its a guy thing.......... every guy secretly harbors a fantasy to be part of a rock band!

SO SPOT ON! Zenn!

Very well said!
Not one worthy performance in this whole fiasco

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guess wat!!Sangini on Zee is doin a track similar 2 ours...bt d worst part is d third party entry is on D Day itself..mean d SR...bechare kuch kar bhi nahi payege nd n top of dat Misunderstandings...lolz...thnk God Rbo is dne wid dat phase...๐Ÿ˜‰fr d Tym being...Lmao..
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Deepa
LOL... My heartfelt condolence to the Sangini couple!
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ wooster...Strong words buddy!!agreed on sme parts bt today m in a mood of Supportin Shaan...his character ryt frm d strt is total confused...be it in d matter of Love or Choice of Career...nw at dis point too he is Suprconfused abt his wife....b'coz deep dwn he knws she loves him Immensely bt d its jst d circumstances hez been subjected nd He is soo Unsure abt it still!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Khanak is Jagat MAATA....
That Maa part was really ridiculous !!
And whats with the Hand Kissing...Pathetic...

I loved the whole...She trying to be close and him shrugging her off part.....that was well anacted by him...It was soo cute when she touched his nose and said I'll get you coffee...poor thing !!

I hope she doesnt follow him to the party and a public humiliation doesnt ensue when his outburst happens there all of a sudden....And then she leaves.... I hate public humiliation tracks that they have in soaps....dont they realize that no amount of pleading will heal the wound of being humiliated in public by sumone you think you love...no amount of grovelling...snivelling.....apologizing.....it is plain unforgivable !!
aditee thumbnail
31st Jan

Thumbs Up:
Agree with Gaayu. KT was really good. For a brief second I could see one or two expressions totally match the post proposal confrontation!

She looked lovely in the green suit, with less make up
She did really well when she wore the green dress also, emoting was good

Happy the show is about ShaNak again!

The build up looks good. I loved it when he said "Oh did I come at a wrong time"
He was mad to see her be kissed like that

Thumbs Down:

Rahul WORKING OUT! Does not have a day job?

The hand kissing scene totally unnecessary

Duck's existence on the show!

The BALCONY is SACRED. How dare they use it for just any random guy?

How come Khanak never worried about Shaan when he climbed up from there? 
He even teases her about, "main gir jaata to"
Looks like MrsK is more worried abt her dead ex-hubby's look alike than the hottie she is married to 
Dont worry Shaan, there are hundreds here on the Forum who would love to have you๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Khanak can have Sunny!๐Ÿ˜†

I am totally bogged down by Khanak's ugly wig from the opening scene. Her whole gawar emoting seems ridiculous coming from that body outfitted with that shiny suit and that ugly "mod" wig!
Total mismatch!

Eiether get her to speak SOME words normally in English or get her back to wearing chaniya cholis๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ Smitha
It will be dragged thru this wk... I, for one, dont mind... We have had some really depressing tracks lately... this one has promise and should be milked for all its worth.... no point showing Khanak off to Dhulwadi tomorrow and Shaan behind her the day after....Let them show things building up in Shaan's head slowly and all coming to a head-on collision by friday and then Khanak off to Dhulwadi on sat.....

I agree....BTW....Hiten starts shooting tomrw...
I think they wont air the dhulwadi track before Friday๐Ÿ˜Š Atleast 2-3 din ke bank episodes toh they must b having I assume๐Ÿ˜•
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@aditee

kt was really good in the BR scene between shanak but i was a little disappointed with his reactions in the sunny khanak balcony scene. expected more intensity!

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Dont know about you Zenn

I felt that was because he wanted to feed his "fantasy"
If he had exploded or shown more anger, the things would have come out in the open in front of Sunny

Witnessing it silently may be the best way to "see what he wants to" from the situation?